• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Just Want To Let You Know...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
That I'm about to go to bed, and it's going to be fucking awesome. My eyelids are getting heavy as we speak, and this means that a REM-heavy night of slumber awaits me, one that will be full with fucking bad-ass dreams and that will have me looking like a paralyzed, drooling ****** to the woman that will climb in beside me in an hour or so.

So, for all of you assholes out there whose eyes feel sore and itchy, who are coming close to being insensate, and whose brain-power is dwindling by the minute because of lack of sleep, I just want to let you know that the Bed Fairy's about to take me to mother-fucking Shangri-La.

You make sleep sound like the best shit ever :lmao: I ain't mad at ya tho,have fun in Shangri-La,tdigs

You have yourself a fine sleep, Tdigs. Unfortunately I get no sleep for another 5 1/2 hours. Although I will enjoy it when I can. I love sleep. Fuck that "sleep is for the dead" saying.

You have yourself a fine sleep, Tdigs. Unfortunately I get no sleep for another 5 1/2 hours. Although I will enjoy it when I can. I love sleep. Fuck that "sleep is for the dead" saying.

^^^This

I mark out for bed time every night,I have a whole ending routine i go through and I get excited about it :lmao:

CH Davis, i always have my fan on when i sleep! something about the noise, or maybe the feel, i'm not sure, but it knocks you out, so i love it!

During the summer mine is usually going when I sleep. I'm a big guy so I get heated quickly. However, it only helped a smidge when the air conditioning was on the fritz and it was humid as fuck out here. Boxers, no blankets, and the fan about a foot from my bed = me waking up in sweat for a week and a half.

ah, that sounds like a grand old time. Sorry to hear that. butit usually works for me. i always have my fan with me.. year round. i keep it really close, even during the winter. and holy crap, it is 1 in the morning over here. and my bed sounds relaxing right now.. i'm gonna sleep awesomely.

Sleep is bad ass when your tired. Laying down just feels that much better, closing your eyes is like mental ecstasy. Getting that at least 8 hours makes it the shit.

I hear friends like "Sleep is for the dead"....... my reaction.

Flipping them off Then telling them "Sleep is for now"

Guys, guys. The saying is "Sleep is the cousin of death".

But yea, sleep is the shit, this summer I've been sleeping in till like 1:00 errday mufucka.

During the summer mine is usually going when I sleep. I'm a big guy so I get heated quickly. However, it only helped a smidge when the air conditioning was on the fritz and it was humid as fuck out here. Boxers, no blankets, and the fan about a foot from my bed = me waking up in sweat for a week and a half.

Yeah, I do that too.

:lmao:Usually when I wake up,I'm paralyzed,I just lie there and roll around for 2 or 3 hours like a beached whale

Any lucid dreams involved? Never had one, but heard of them. But that's a whole different monster than what happens with REM, if I remember right. I'll have to look it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back