I want you all to know

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
I wrote a 1000 word goodbye letter to WZ tonight... then deleted the whole thing. I was really gonna leave, then realized the hole it would leave in my internet life. And I just love you all so much. It was really heartfelt too. I gave personal mentions to pretty much every poster who has ever spoken to me on this site. Also, I remembered this, and realized how much potential I had.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=36411

Ain't going nowhere WZ.

According to the Official Wrestlezone Handbook, all goodbyes must be a maximum of 992 words. It's a good thing you didn't leave or I'd drag you back here and throw you out.

According to the Official Wrestlezone Handbook, all goodbyes must be a maximum of 992 words. It's a good thing you didn't leave or I'd drag you back here and throw you out.

I dont know what the sadder thing is, that you know that, or that there is actually a limit on how long a goodbye letter can be...

And yea Jane stay here, theres some great stuff on here.

I wrote a 1000 word goodbye letter to WZ tonight... then deleted the whole thing. I was really gonna leave, then realized the hole it would leave in my internet life. And I just love you all so much. It was really heartfelt too. I gave personal mentions to pretty much every poster who has ever spoken to me on this site. Also, I remembered this, and realized how much potential I had.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=36411

Ain't going nowhere WZ.

Armbar was reading that same shit as me that you linked, so I got the fuck outta there in a hurry.

Sir Jane yiam going to miss your posts and shit.
im not good at good byes ... so
that'll be all pig. (Everyone else mostly quotes shit from movies and what not, so I figured I'd try so I can mix with the cool ****** loving nerds in here. That ones from a lil movie called Babe "bIG up in da city")

I dont know what the sadder thing is, that you know that, or that there is actually a limit on how long a goodbye letter can be...

And yea Jane stay here, theres some great stuff on here.

I also know the quota for the most users we can have registered per day.

Armbar was reading that same shit as me that you linked, so I got the fuck outta there in a hurry.

Sir Jane yiam going to miss your posts and shit.
im not good at good byes ... so
that'll be all pig. (Everyone else mostly quotes shit from movies and what not, so I figured I'd try so I can mix with the cool ****** loving nerds in here. That ones from a lil movie called Babe "bIG up in da city")

OK, first off "yiam"?!?! ...the fuck word is that suppose even be resembling?!?

second HE FUCKING SAID HE WASN'T GOING ANYWHERE ****** LEARN TO FUCKING READ

Wow I'm shocked you only mis-spelled one fucking word this time, good job

BTW it's spelled F-R-O-M:thumbsup:

Listen cunt, if I want spelling advice from anyone, I'll go talk to my 4th gr spelling bee teacher.

why dont you stick to what your good at, teaching people how to "flame on" like the gay fucking flamer *** it that you are. you fucking disgust me pervert. go find some other guys ass to sniff you fucking pathetic loser. you've been barking up my ass for far to long and now the fucking king of this world is telling you to take a fucking hike sicko.

keep it up mother fucker, talk your shit about me, you'll end up getting fucking buried like the weak bitch you are.

Aha. Thank you my WZ comrades.

I was looking through my old threads just now. God, I was an idiot. But I make myself laugh. So that's a plus.

Reactions: TLC
So you would make the effort to build a time machine and travel 2 years into the future to talk to your fourth grade teacher when you could easily just ask mommy or daddy how to spell the big words?

I been on this forum longer then you fucking have, I don't even know what the fuck your talking about. Are your fucking insane or some shit?

Also dumbass, time machine technology doesn't fucking exist yet ... you must be pretty fucking dumb. Got a feeling your also a poop slinging *** it as well.

I been on this forum longer then you fucking have, I don't even know what the fuck your talking about. Are your fucking insane or some shit?

Also dumbass, time machine technology doesn't fucking exist yet ... you must be pretty fucking dumb. Got a feeling your also a poop slinging *** it as well.

:lmao:

Interesting... Did you give up on buying the place or are you still mulling it over? lulz

Oh didn't you know? I already did and I now own everything on it. You'll be needed in Abu Dhabi in about 19 hours. Ask for Mr. Abdul. He'll take good care of you.

Oh didn't you know? I already did and I now own everything on it. You'll be needed in Abu Dhabi in about 19 hours. Ask for Mr. Abdul. He'll take good care of you.

You better be paying for my plane ticket and transportation, and dont fuck me over by putting me in coach, I know you can afford first class. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back