• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

there are times.. oh are there ever

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
Where i wish i could just reach through the screen and strangle the shit out of some people. So I was having this convo with someone in another place/time about Kids, there was a simple question asked how many of the people on there had them, and if anyone wanted to have any. and one guy went off saying how it's useless, and selfish to have kids, and all this shit.. here's a sample of what he said

Saying someone else's opinion is asinine is asinine. Even you people who are supposedly "fit to be parents" are still overcrowding the world and bringing more people to ruin it because of your own selfish desires.

You can butter it up all you want...but that kid isn't here because of her decision. She is here because you wanted to get your dick wet. End of story. I like to get my dick wet, too. But I don't have any kids because I'm not selfish about it. I take the proper precautions because affecting another being due to my desire to feel good is selfish. You hate to hear it because the whole world will have you believe that having kids is the "most beautiful" thing you can do; when actually you are just making the world uglier. Guess it's your parents that never taught you to keep your mouth shut.

Your kid is not a gift to the world. She is a burden. Just like you. Just like me.

Now I don't know how many of you actually have children, I know some are not quite old enough yet, But as a parent myself, I found that a little over the top. I'm a single father of a 5yr old girl, and I love every min of it, no regret at all of everything that I've had to go through to be a part of her life. And for someone to just be complete ignorant to a topic they know nothing about really makes you wonder..

So I thought since the majority of the people on WZ are more a mature, knowledgeable (yeah, leaving all jokes aside in saying that) I thought I would try and get some of your thoughts/Views on the subject.

This guy is messed up. Just one thing you can say, not taking any emotions or desires into account, if no one had kids, humans as a species would die out. And what's wrong with raising a kid with the girl you love, especially if you choose to do so?

I have 3 kids, and its not a burden, sure you may not be able to get something for yourself at times because you're low on diapers or formula, but its worth every minute. My kids are my world, I would give up anything for them, because just raising them and teaching them new things is more amazing than anything you could ever buy. I honestly couldnt imagine life without them.

As far as that douchebag goes, we may be adding to the population, but there also needs to be a future generation that can fix the world. Maybe that guys dad shouldnt have been so selfish about getting his dick wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back