[Official] WZT Prediction Contest

The match cards went up a day sooner than I predicted, so I am shortening the deadline. It will no longer be 3/13/2013 12am(PST). The new deadline is 3/12/2013 12pm(PST) We have nearly 50 entries. Make sure you sign up before the new deadline!

Brackets should be visible now. The tournament will be updated at the end of each round. Here is a list of the most predicted winners and number of times they were predicted to win.

1. Steve Austin (12)
  2. Hulk Hogan (11)
  3. The Undertaker (8)
  4. John Cena (5)
  5. The Rock (4)
  6. Bruno Sammartino (2)
  7. CM Punk (2)
  8. Andre the Giant (1)
  9. HBK (1)
  10. Randy Savage (1)

NaturalSelection is my brackets name and I've got Austin over Punk in the finals. Final four of Austin,Undertaker,HHH, and CM Punk.

EDIT:Never mind didn't realize deadline had been pushed forward. Oh well.

I'm on there as Thom, I believe. I can't remember my predictions, did them a few days ago.

Well, this was uninteresting. Apologies.

Top 10 (After 1A Results)

200ci6a.png

--------------------​

Skillz is starting off good for a defending champion.

I won't be in the top for long. My card was way off unless certain key old school and international guys get far.

Lol I've done horribly. I didn't put any thought into it though, kinda regret it now. Didn't know I'd be this involved in the tourney this year.

Decent first round, I've got zero problem with any of the results really other than Steiner over Morales.

Interesting - five higher seeded wrestlers lost in the first round. Brody, Luger, Booker T, Liger and Scott Hall. In the ECW region however, every favourite won. Such a ridiculously packed region as people said in the live discussion thread.

Top 10 After Full 1st Round Results

2hg7qeb.png

It looks like you claimed the top spot for now Ech. ;)

I won't do this every update, but I thought I would do a little recap on scores for some of the well known members not in the top 10:

• The Crock (56)
  • The Brain (56)
  • HGR (50)

Crap, I'm doing awful. I voted more on who I wanted to go through, rather than who will go through. Oh well.

Top 10 After Full 1st Round Results

2hg7qeb.png

It looks like you claimed the top spot for now Ech. ;)

I won't do this every update, but I thought I would do a little recap on scores for some of the well known members not in the top 10:

• The Crock (56)
  • The Brain (56)
  • HGR (50)

I see I'm not well known enough to make your list. I was Rookie of the Year 2012! Damn you green man! I still have more rep than you though.

Looks like only three "upsets" out of the 32 matches this round, compared to five from the first. Vader over Mysterio, Terry over Dory Funk and Batista over AJ Styles.

Of the top 32 overall seeds, 29 have gone through. The three exceptions are the guys above

Vader@#36 overall
Terry Funk @#35 overall
Batista@33 overall

Top 10 After Full Round 2 Results

bcxtt.png

I apologize for being a little behind on this one folks. I was on vacation, but I am now back for the rest of the tournament. ;)

You will notice a shakeup in the top ten, but one familiar name remains constant. That is our former champion Skillz being locked-in a 4-way tie for the overall top score.

Annnnnnnnnnnd I'm out. Of the five international stars I had going through to round 3, only two of them made it. I have no clue how much further Hart, Taker, and Jericho are going to get.

Top 10 After Round 4 (Full Results)​

2hdocqg.png

I jumped the gun a little bit before KB posted up the results, but the all of the polls are closed.

I have big news for everyone involved in the tournament. Theo has graciously offered up a prize for the winner of the tournament.

Theodore Evelyn Maysby said:
Hell yeah man. I can give them a shot at the WHC following the PPV after Extreme Rules so whatever May's PPV may be haha. But that works for me man.

That's right! The winner of the WZT Prediction Contest will get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship in the WZPC Section. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back