[Official] WZT Prediction Contest Discussion

My forecast is thaty there's a 100% chance of bitching with intermittent episides of people taking this shit too seriously. There will also ge incidents involving twisted panties and/or sandy vaginas. Back to the studio.

Knowing the odds of predicting everything perfectly are nigh impossible, I did my brackets based on how I will be pushing each match-up. It came down to Randy Savage vs Eddie Guerrero, and Edge vs Ric Flair, and I believe Savage/Edge was my final two. I think, given the history of the past year in wrestling, it's not unlikely this could end up being the actual final round battle. I doubt that Eddie will make it as far as I booked him to, but I'm going to be pushing him HARD - at least until he potentially matches up with Randy Savage. The odds that he beats Owen Hart AND Hulk Hogan back-to-back are insane, but you just never know with this forum...

Quick question - how does everyone else plan on casting their vote. I feel like the best way of doing it is to vote for who you think would win, or go over in a wrestling match with both men in their prime. But with the idea of kayfabe, plus the option of just voting for whoever had the biggest impact on the industry, there's so many ways of going about it. For instance, Andre the Giant would probably never win a ladder match; that doesn't mean he won't in this tournament.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3840294 said:
Quick question - how does everyone else plan on casting their vote.

Not nit picking, but that should be a "?" not a "."

I am going to vote base on my bracket. If I had him winning that match in my bracket, I will vote for him.

My finals were Austin vs. The Rock and Micheals vs. 'Taker. I didn't even set it up like this either, it is just how it turned out.

Hogan vs Taker, Andre vs Jericho

Andre wins

IC25 better not be dead. My bracket needs him.

I did my predictions based on who I thought the majority would vote for. This is my 6th Tournament, so I have a pretty good gauge on who votes for who, and which superstars normally reach the Top 16 and Top 8. Now obviously I can't predict the gimmick matches, which has plenty of what would normally be upsets [for example, Edge beating Hogan in a Ladder Match], so I just went with whom I thought the majority would most likely pick.

I had Hogan vs Rock in the finals, and I went with the Rock.

I did my predictions based on who I thought the majority would vote for. This is my 6th Tournament, so I have a pretty good gauge on who votes for who, and which superstars normally reach the Top 16 and Top 8. Now obviously I can't predict the gimmick matches, which has plenty of what would normally be upsets [for example, Edge beating Hogan in a Ladder Match], so I just went with whom I thought the majority would most likely pick.

I had Hogan vs Rock in the finals, and I went with the Rock.

I have the exact same final and outcome. People who have been around for a lot of these tournaments definitely have an advantage over the newbies.

An update has been posted in the official thread.

a4r8te.png

20qhuup.png

Predicted Winners(Numbers of times voted for)

• The Rock (11)
  • Hulk Hogan (5)
  • Steve Austin (4)
  • Randy Savage (4)
  • The Undertaker (3)
  • Shawn Michaels (3)
  • Bret Hart (3)
  • Sting (2)
  • Brock Lesnar (2)
  • Kurt Angle (1)
  • Ric Flair (1)
  • Rey Mysterio (1)
  • Daniel Bryan (1)
  • Andre the Giant (1)
  • The Ultimate Warrior (1)
  • Lou Thesz (1)
  • John Cena (1)

Day 1A Results have been plugged in. Here is the current positioning.

Top 40
(Full Rankings can be found on the bracket hosting site)
34eqctd.png

Full First Round Results have been plugged in. Here is the current positioning.

Top 40
(Full Rankings can be found on the bracket hosting site)
359wfgk.png

Fun Facts:

• Davi323 dropped from #1 to #3
  • Skillz became #1 from his previous position as #4.
  • FunKay had a big rise from #12 to #2
  • Davidus Maximus had a big rise from #31 to #12
  • Big Sexy had a big rise from #23 to #9
  • Kenneth had a big rise from #28 to #16
  • Devianne Muse had a big rise from #34 to #19
  • Stormtrooper had a big drop from #2 to #26
  • People who dropped out of the top 40: Dimitri, Stephen Ruane,
  • People who debuted in the top 40: Daniel Vandersteur, Cum Dumpster 69

I bet Big Daddy going over AJ Styles and Christian going over Booker T really got a few people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back