[Official] WZT Prediction Contest

Name - Tastycles

Still had an account from the 3rd tournament, how we've grown.

Foolishly predicted a Hogan win.

Bracket Name: Rattlesnake

I had a query. Say, in one of the rounds I have predicted that a match between Cena and Ultimate Warrior would take place and I have Cena winning that round. Let us say that Warrior does not make it to that round but Cena still wins against another opponent. Do I get points in that scenario or not?

Bracket Name: Rattlesnake

I had a query. Say, in one of the rounds I have predicted that a match between Cena and Ultimate Warrior would take place and I have Cena winning that round. Let us say that Warrior does not make it to that round but Cena still wins against another opponent. Do I get points in that scenario or not?

Yes you would still get points. As long as you have the advancing wrestler correct it doesn't matter who he beats.

Name - Uncle Sam

I have The Warrior coming out on top after a thrilling encounter with The Rock. I'm terribly, terribly misguided, I know.

Bret Hart over John Cena in the finals.

Man, just imagine what that match would've been like... WOW...

Bret Hart over John Cena in the finals.

Man, just imagine what that match would've been like... WOW...

I have the exact same final...

2saxo9t.png

Great minds think alike.

Bracket Name: Ba-Bomb. This will be my first time trying one of these, hopefully I do okay.

Bracket Name: D-Man

I cannot get over how mine turned out... WOW...

Yeah, I've got to say, just going along round by round, the matches I ended up with, it was amazing.

Name - Uncle Sam

I have The Warrior coming out on top after a thrilling encounter with The Rock. I'm terribly, terribly misguided, I know.

Not that misguided, I almost had the same thing. Warrior went pretty far in mine.

I ended up with The Undertaker vs Bret Hart in the final with Undertaker winning. My heart was entirely with Bret to be honest, but BEING HONEST, I had to go with Undertaker. One mistake I feel I made though is that I never took into consideration, the gimmick matches in the outcomes of the different match-ups that came up. If I had, I think some of the outcomes may have been different, and the outcome of the entire tournament bracket may have been different.

Bracket Name: The NSL F'n Show (It was my screen name when I signed up for previous WZ Prediction Contests)

I'm not overly confident with my winner, but i know people won't want another repeat champ...Otherwise, I feel pretty good.

The Rock over Taker in the final. Due to a wave of common energy recently made possible with Rock's win over Cena.

Bracket Name: Davidus Maximus

Bracket name: Mr. Steve

John Cena takes the whole thing over The Rock (I hate myself)

I got Samoa Joe over Jericho. At some point, it ended up with Misawa vs. Lou Thesz. Could you imagine that match in Japan?

Bracket name is Thom. Came out with a Rock-Cena final, with the outcome replicating real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back