WZ Singles tournament prediction brackets

Yeah it would, I wanted too put Coco in final with you but I couldn't see anyway past X

I won't say GD in the finals is impossible, but that's some serious Act of God shit.

Coco in the finals is just as likely as me, you likely aren't going to win with your current picks anyway, might as well of put Coco in there.

After 8 results, Tenta and Coco are the early leaders, but given the way current matches are going, it's likely a few others will catch up. The majority have 6 or 7 with Milkyway vs Nitafrong and the Theo Mays vs Jackhammer match being were the mistakes were. Chaos is dead last with 3 and xfearbefore is the only person who failed the task of having his user name or a derivative of it as his screen name.

I should've known Theo's sig making would put him over a TNA poster...

I also should have known that Nita's being a female would put her over Milk...

With half of the first round matches complete, Dave, Blade and SuperCrazy top the charts, with only one wrong prediction each. The majority of people have 12 or 13, but Chaos is dead last still, having only got 4 out of 16.

Drum roll please...

First Round results

Runaway leader with 29/32 is Blade, followed by a close field that is split by five points from second to 30th. Xfear and Baller both have 20, Nitafrong has 16, but our runaway loser is Chaos, with less than half of Blade's score at 13.

After Round 2 Blade and MRC are equal first with 51 points. Myself and Theo Mays are a close second, only one point behind. It's a pretty tight field then down to about 30th. Nitafrong is now in last place with 24 points, having been edged out by Chaos.

I am now destroying the field, 3 ahead of MRC, and 6 ahead of TM in third. The field has opened out quite a bit, but Chaos has returned to last place, where he will stay as nobody he has put in the final 4 is still in the contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back