The 3rd Annual Wrestlezone Tournament Predictions Discussion!

Not in the context of a match he doesn't. It's complicated shit. Trying to climb a ladder whilst people are trying to knock you off is hard as fuck. Thus the reason Sting has never been in a ladder match. He turns them all down when he's asked to do them. Like bleeding.

Jeff Jarrett/Dixie Carter/Vince Russo/Whoever: ''How about we add some drama to this match by having you bleed''
Sting: ''No''
Jeff Jarrett/Dixie Carter/Vince Russo/Whoever: ''How about you leave your feet?''
Sting: ''I guess I could do that, but only once.''

SHOULD it happen? No. Will it happen? I think so. Especially if Sting is in a ladder match. Because Sting apparently has NO idea how to climb a ladder.

You forgot that Guererro died, which automatically makes him great at everything.

First Round Results are now Up!

You can log on to your bracketmaker.com account to see how you did, and how you are doing in comparison to others.

Top 5

1. Big Sexy - 113 points
1. The Pebble - 113 points
3. IrishCanadian - 112 points
3. The Shockmaster - 112 points
5. Hip2bsquare - 110 points
5. NSL F'N Show - 110 points

Third Round Results are now Up!

You can log on to your bracketmaker.com account to see how you did, and how you are doing in comparison to others.

Top 5

1. Hip2bsquare - 324 points
2. CENAtion - 321 points
2. The Pebble - 321 points
4. The Shockmaster - 317
4. Uncle Sam - 317

Third? Awesome. Especially considering all the ones I took an educated guess at I have got wrong, and all the blind votes seem to have been right.

Third Round Results are now Up!

Top 5

1. Hip2bsquare - 324 points
2. CENAtion - 321 points
2. The Pebble - 321 points
4. The Shockmaster - 317
4. Uncle Sam - 317

Damn...I'll have to see where I am ranked. My views changed a lot from when I posted my guesses, to where we are now, and there was some surprises along the way...

The ECW Bracket killed me, because I had Raven losing to Vader in the final. I also had DDP beating Austin, and Rude v. Orton over Foley v. Warrior.

Oh well...

See, I'm not actually bad at predicting how people are gonna vote. After this - the unpredictable round of craziness - the ranks will shift round dramatically.

Yeah, the first three rounds are fairly predictable, minus the HBK's of the world getting knocked out. However, it's all a crapshoot from here, because the Gimmick matches changes the outcome of everything.

I'm doing alright, 299 I think. I cocked up in WCW, which prevents me from being anywhere near the top 5 overall. CENAtion is my pick to win this.

I'm doing alright, 299 I think. I cocked up in WCW, which prevents me from being anywhere near the top 5 overall. CENAtion is my pick to win this.

Thank you for the backing in the Predictions. I'm actually suprised i'm in 2nd place out of everyone but hey i'll take it.

OK, the brackets have been updated. In the events of a tie, the winner was determined by who got more votes in the next round triple threat match.

As for how we will do the Final Four, this is what I've decided. I will add up everyone's score throughout the Regional brackets. I will then take the FIVE posters who have the top FIVE score combined, and they will be the only ones allowed to participate in the predictions of the Final Four.

I will then add up the points for the Final Four manually, add them to the original scores from the Regional tournaments, and that is how we will determine a winner. I will be notifying everyone who the Top 5 scores are after the completion of the Regional Finals.

The standings after the Regions have been completed stands as follows:

Name Totals

CENAtion 557
Luther Hull 531
Slyfox696 529
Andrew Hullabulla 508
CDR 506
HBK-aholic 506
TheShakAttak 501
Jcmbball9 500
Gelgarin 499
Tastycles 491
kenneth fowlkes 488
Kcorthe 484
Chris Fitzpatrick 482
Y 2 Jake 480
awesomecactus 478
jmt225 472
48.7 468
Hip2bsquare 468
The Pebble 465
MilliondollarMan 458
oneandonly 450
Big Sexy 449
CCS 443
Christopher 438
Uncle Sam 433
The Shockmaster 429
podegarudo 428
nick 418
NSL F'n Show 400
drtheo93 371
Little Jerry Lawler 362
steve grieve 262
Ravishing Richard Rude 110

The top FIVE are the only ones who may fill out a bracket for the Final Four. Those are:
CENAtion
Luther Hull
Slyfox696
Andrew Hullabulla
CDR

The brackets are now up at the following link: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=310193

Sitting poll position, i have to be honest i'm a little suprised. With that said lets go Undertaker

If only The Great Khali had bested The Undertaker, my points would be up there. Such a bullshit victory. Oh well, I still didn't do atrociously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back