[Official] Halloween 2009

Bram Stoker's Dracula is on YouTube, gonna continue my halloween horror fest with this I think. Never actually watched it. Which is odd because I love Gary Oldman.

Damn, there are like no Trick or Treaters around here this year. Might have to do with the rain, or the fact that my house is blocked by major shrubbery.

My dad said no trick or treaters came by this year as i was at a party last night, but then again, alot of people in my area have grown up now and now that theres those dangers of stranger danger and shit trick or treating can decrease.

So I'm at Chipotle tonight with friends, this group of little girls, maybe 11 or 12, are right outside of where we were sitting. I have my Grim Reaper mask on, and turn around and look out real quick. The girls don't really notice. They are looking at my friend, she had a tiara on. I look again, and the one girl closest to the glass freaked out so bad. Jumped back like 5 feet and screamed. Fucking hilarious. We were all laughing so hard. Best part of the night. That face was priceless.

@ Xfear: How was the Trick r Treat movie?

Very good. Not the all tiem classic it was hyped as, but it will go down as a cult classic. Very fun movie.

Damn, there are like no Trick or Treaters around here this year. Might have to do with the rain, or the fact that my house is blocked by major shrubbery.

Or perhaps it was the fact that you were having a contest to see if you could make yourself or your girlfriend vomit to gorey films.

I had a good Halloween. Handed out some candy to kids, had a Halloween movie marathon, went to a costume party, played some beer pong, good stuff. I'm eating a 3 Musketeers bar and watching Halloween 5 right now.

But the festivities are not over yet, oh no! Because November 1st is still the celebration of the Samhain!

Very good. Not the all tiem classic it was hyped as, but it will go down as a cult classic. Very fun movie.

Or perhaps it was the fact that you were having a contest to see if you could make yourself or your girlfriend vomit to gorey films.

I had a good Halloween. Handed out some candy to kids, had a Halloween movie marathon, went to a costume party, played some beer pong, good stuff. I'm eating a 3 Musketeers bar and watching Halloween 5 right now.

But the festivities are not over yet, oh no! Because November 1st is still the celebration of the Samhain!

Halloween has been awesome! Met some rando dude at this party I was at, had some very similar horror film taste as me.. Good night. Glad to hear X's night was good, as he is my horror film/halloween hero.

Dewey just walked in the door, like literally ten minutes ago. And I'm fairly drunk. Pics coming soonish of me wearing corpse paint. To save everyone the trouble, I know I'll look like a panda. But, they were all taken about three hours into the party. Anyway, coming soon.

I ended up having a pretty epic Halloween. Went over a friends house with 7 others, played shit loads of Guitar Hero, drank lots of beer and had a great time. I'm still to finish Trick 'r Treat, may do that sometime this week.

15944_708054660929_30815595_40018263_56649_n.jpg

That's me as Hulk Hogan with some of my friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back