[Official] Halloween 2009

[youtube]hbI-7YRwrNs[/youtube]​

The whole movie is posted on YouTube too :lmao:

Dr. Giggles FTW

Good to go :lmao:

Your signature just pisses me off and confuses me at the same time NSL. You love TNA...but you're predicting it's death. Even after loving this week's Impact.

Stop being such a pessimist :p

I am going to dress up as Xfear and terrorize a conservative family. Gonna be awesome.

You'll need the radical dissident handbook.

What makes even less sense is that underneath the picture you have the words "TNA Shall Live On"...

Make up your damn mind!

Your signature just pisses me off and confuses me at the same time NSL. You love TNA...but you're predicting it's death. Even after loving this week's Impact.

Stop being such a pessimist :p

I want it to live on, but I'm confused myself as to where it goes...Thus the "??" at the end...

Hogan and Bischoff are looming over it, and it will sink or swim...Basic idea...

I had to do this. If not only for my own amusement.

[YOUTUBE]YWgFpy3POTM[/YOUTUBE]

I love that song, and that band...I shall go listen now. Not sure X is a fan though.

Sorry, I was flippin' over some laundry. Anyhow, I practice mostly generic paganism ( a little more emphasis on Celtic traditions than Gardnerian). And, I throw in a dash of Catholocism, so as to not anger my deceased relatives. Organized covens never appealed to me. I attended a couple meetings at my aunt's bookstores, but it still felt as though everybody else was there for the free coffee and pizza.

Shut it ho. I'm 19, have a nice goatee going, and I still trick or treat. Also have a well paying job. I'm hitting up the rich neighborhoods for good candy. So :p Lol.

Oh and Chipotle as well before Trick or Treating.

Chipotle FTW!

I had to do this. If not only for my own amusement.

[YOUTUBE]YWgFpy3POTM[/YOUTUBE]

I fucking love Tat, Tatiana DeMaria is so fucking sexy!

Trick or Treaters have now desended like the living dead upon my house! Good think my pumpkin is actually fucking epic this year! :D

I'm watching Trick 'r Treat right now, awesome movie.

I looked for this online everywhere, if I'm missing a link somewhere, someone please hook it up! Meanwhile, I'm watching Scream to keep my spirits up, totally underrated as a slasher flick.

Watching Halloween H20 right now. I love me some Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Up next the original and then Halloween 2. And then I'm going to get so sloppy drunk at a party that I may just end up becoming Michael Myers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back