[Official] Halloween 2009

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
In roughly 15 minutes, Halloween will officially be underway here in the United Kingdom. So why not have a thread based upon this one, mysterious day of the year. I personally love Halloween, however I don't have anything excited planned. I only plan on answering Trick or Treaters, eating shit loads of sweets and watching classic Halloween films such as Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown, as well as the new Halloween based film, Trick r Treat, which looks awesome.

Happy Halloween motherfuckers! :D

Happy All Hallow's Eve and Samhain (for the pagans in the house...)

First thing I'm doing tomorrow is carving out my pumpkin, it's something I do every year. Fuck me, I'm like the biggest kid when it comes to Halloween. :D

I got a lecture tonight from my mom about how Halloween is evil and I should bring my little girl to their church instead of taking her out trick or treating.

:disappointed:

Fuck that man. I'm technically a Christian but have always loved Halloween! It's something I've been fasinated with since a very young age.

I'm currently watching Night of the Living Dead. Infact, as I speak it's officially Halloween. :D

Convenient, I'm watching NOTLD as well.

Up next I'm thinking I'll watch Tom Savini's 1990 remake of NOTLD.

Then...hmmm...perhaps Halloween 3.

Up next I'm thinking I'll watch Tom Savini's 1990 remake of NOTLD.

That's the version I'm currently watching. The black guy from the film reminds me of the black guy (who's name I can't remember so excuse me) from Left 4 Dead.

Has anyone seen Trick 'r Treat yet? If so, is it any good? I know Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus are good, so I don't need reminding. :D

I watched the first two Evil Dead movies earlier to kick off my Halloween early. Even though, technically, I watch Horror movies all the time. Last night me and my girlfriend rented Drag Me to Hell.. Kinda weak for Sam Raimi, but not terrible.

That's the version I'm currently watching. The black guy from the film reminds me of the black guy (who's name I can't remember so excuse me) from Left 4 Dead.

Tony Todd? Yeah he's a badass to say the least. He's the fuckin' Candyman!

Has anyone seen Trick 'r Treat yet? If so, is it any good? I know Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus are good, so I don't need reminding. :D

I've actually got Trick R Treat burning as I type this, been putting off watching it for weeks, figured tonight/tomorrow would be best time to watch it. I've heard it's fan-fucking-tastic.

I watched The Roost earlier, anyone ever seen it? Brilliant little film, can't wait to see what Ti West does with the Cabin Fever sequel.

Last night me and my girlfriend rented Drag Me to Hell.. Kinda weak for Sam Raimi, but not terrible.

I've heard that film is fantastic. I'm tempted to get it when it comes cheaper. I'm not normally all that hot about horror films, only on Halloween. :D

Tony Todd? Yeah he's a badass to say the least. He's the fuckin' Candyman!

I've actually got Trick R Treat burning as I type this, been putting off watching it for weeks, figured tonight/tomorrow would be best time to watch it. I've heard it's fan-fucking-tastic.

I watched The Roost earlier, anyone ever seen it? Brilliant little film, can't wait to see what Ti West does with the Cabin Fever sequel.

No way, Cabin Fever sequel?!

The trailer looks pretty awesome.

[youtube]ggDNhd5FC2U[/youtube]

I'm probably the only guy on this forum who is actually going trick or treating but I'm going with some friends so I hope its fun this year last year this guy with a chainsaw with no chair chase me and him down the street i was scared to death cause he dressed like the person off of the Texas chainsaw mascara.

Also I'm not sure anyone on here is a fan but I love the Disney Halloween town movie series it was one of my favorite childhood memories I used to watch it everyday its was entertaining as hell for me.

He's also Worf's brother Kurn on ST:TNG.

Pfft, you say that like you're telling me something new. Hello, Dex, remember, I'm your fellow Trekkie-in-arms?

Tony Todd for the fucking win.

No way, Cabin Fever sequel?!

Yep, it just started debuting around film festivals, Bloody-Disgusting gave it a very good review. The writer/director is a guy named Ti West who made an excellent movie called The Roost a few years ago.

The trailer looks pretty awesome.

[youtube]ggDNhd5FC2U[/youtube]

Oh I know, this film has been on my radar for about a year now.

Also I'm not sure anyone on here is a fan but I love the Disney Halloween town movie series it was one of my favorite childhood memories I used to watch it everyday its was entertaining as hell for me.

I fucking love that film, I plan on watching it tomorrow. The original Halloweentown is great to watch on Halloween. It's on at 9pm here in the UK on the Disney Channel, it'll be a must watch for me.

I fucking love that film, I plan on watching it tomorrow. The original Halloweentown is great to watch on Halloween. It's on at 9pm here in the UK on the Disney Channel, it'll be a must watch for me.

Yeah the first one and secound one are the best. The one were they go to college or highschool are not so good.

I don't know why you haven't heard of it byrnside, but it's being hyped as one of the best horror films in years. Like, ridiculous hype.

Oh and I'm going to be bumping this thread constantly over the next 24 hours. Finished NOTLD, just started watching Friday the 13th. Fuck I have a lot of movies to watch, ha! I still have to get through F13 2-7 and Halloween 1-5 at the very least. Plus I have a shitload of other movies that'd be good to watch, but I figure 11 movies is more than enough.

Halloween doesn't really end until Thanksgiving for me anyways. I keep on celebrating.

Ha, what do you think?

Of course it is! I take the celebration of Samhain very seriously I do. May have to go down to the graveyard a few blocks from here at midnight tonight.

Duuuude, you're gonna watch all 7 F13s? I question your sanity but I respect your devotion.

I don't know why you haven't heard of it byrnside, but it's being hyped as one of the best horror films in years. Like, ridiculous hype.

Oh and I'm going to be bumping this thread constantly over the next 24 hours. Finished NOTLD, just started watching Friday the 13th. Fuck I have a lot of movies to watch, ha! I still have to get through F13 2-7 and Halloween 1-5 at the very least. Plus I have a shitload of other movies that'd be good to watch, but I figure 11 movies is more than enough.

Halloween doesn't really end until Thanksgiving for me anyways. I keep on celebrating.

I'm definitely checking out ASAP. Hope you don't have work tomorrow, that's quite a legendary list. I'll think of you X, when I'm out partying tonight and tomorrow as Jake the Snake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back