[Official] All Wrestling Trivia Thread

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
All wrestling trivia goes in here from WWE/WCW/ECW/ and TNA so please keep it all in here so I'l lstart

Who is the man or men that have held the WWE Championship/ WCW or World Heavyweight Championship/ Intercontinental and US Championships at some point in their career?

Edge, Kurt Angle, & Bret Hart if we are talking the WCW US Title. All those guys have held all of them.

If I'm right then mine is...Name all six grand slam championship winners in the WWE.

Shawn Michaels, HHH, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam

Who did Moolah defeat for her first title?

Judy Grable in a 13 woman battle Royal in 1956 that is the NWA Women's Championship, the same one that Kong has right now if I am not incorrect.

Who held the original AWA championship belt first?

Pat O'Connor

Name the only two teams to hold both the World Tag Team Championship and the WWE Tag Team Championship

Wow, this thread really died down since its been merged. I think they should have remained separate, but I digress.

The Dudley Boys and London & Kendrick

How many ladder matches (MITB, TLC, or other) have taken place at WM (not including this years'?)

Bonus points if you can tell me, out of those matches, which is the odd one out, and what are the two reasons why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back