[Official] Sports Trivia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
This is the Official Sports Trivia Thread here in the Sports Stadium as you can ask questions from basketball, football, to any other sport. So I will start as hopefully this will draw some attention to this forum..and DONT FORGET when you answer a question please add another question to be answer.

What year did Micheal Jordan win his first NBA Championship?

Oh Im glad that a thread like this has finally been created. I was going to do it.. but of course I got too slack.

Well I'm fairly sure that his Airness won his first NBA Championship in 1991.

Why not stay on basketball a while. In what year did Magic Johnson win his first MVP award??

Damn crossovers.... Shadow your just a tad bit quicker than me.

Well this is a total guess really cos I know nothing of Rugby, but would that player be Michael Niko Jones??

If so...In what year did Magic Johnson win his first MVP award??

1986-87 season

What Forward Position in Rugby Union ceased to exist when the 2-3-2 Scrum formation was banned.

Ok No answer the answer was Wing forward.

Who was Mr. Irrelevant in the 1991 NFL Draft, who did he go to? What position was he? and What School did he go to?

I believe Mr Irrelevant in the 1991 NFL Draft was Larry Wanke he was picked up by the New York Giants played QB and went to John Carroll college... correct??

If so heres mine. There were 2 things in common in the 1997 & 1998 AFL seasons..... what were they?? For a bonus.. what else happened in both of these years for Australian sport??

No answers yet? Thats no good... I'll give everyone a few more hours to ponder on possible answers. Then I will enlighten you all and ask a different question.

No takers?? OK in both 97 & 98 Robert Harvey won the brownlow and the Adelaide Crows won the premiership. Also in both these years Australian Pat Rafter won the US Open tennis championship.

Which tournament did Tiger Woods make his professional debut??

wasn't the Greater Milwaukee Open in 1996...

If so, how man Super Bowl championships do the San Francisco 49ers have and which teams did they defeat for the win?

wasn't the Greater Milwaukee Open in 1996...

If so, how man Super Bowl championships do the San Francisco 49ers have and which teams did they defeat for the win?

It was the Greater Milwaukee Open in 1996 he tied for 60th place. The 49ers won 5 SB's against the bengals, dolphins, bengals, broncos and chargers.

When wilt chamberlain scored 100 points, what was the name of the stadium he did it in.

When wilt chamberlain scored 100 points, what was the name of the stadium he did it in.

It was in Hershey, Pennsylvania in Hersheypark Arena

Since the finals wrapped up today who is the youngest player to ever to win the NBA Finals MVP award?

Since No one got this the answer is Magic Johnson back in 1980 and he was a rookie.

New question so here it is....Who won Super Bowl 25?

Ok was that the New York Giants?

If so, at which ground did Brian Lara break the record for most Test Match Runs?

was it Antigua Recreation Ground?

if so who is the all time leader in wimbledon championship in tennis?

well if your talking about singles titles id say pete sampras with 7..

Who was the last player to win back to back NFL MVP awards?

cowboys,49ers,steelers with 5 each

against what team did Emmitt Smith break Walter Paytons rushing record?

It was against the SeaHawks

Who has the most NBA 3 Pt Shoting Conest Wins from the All-Star Games?

if i remember right ill say Larry Bird with 4

If you watched the all-star game you should know this...Who is the 1st player in MLB history to hit an inside the park home run in the all-star game?

Ichiro Suzuki derrr....man....does anyone else still find it absolutely f'n hilarious that Ichiro's last name is Suzuki? I mean, seriously, could it get any more stereotypically Japanese than that? Why not Kawasaki while we're at it? Toshiba?

Name the last time an MLB player hit two grand slams in a single game.

wasnt it Bill Mueller of the Red Sox???

If so who are the top five leaders in most consecutive games played in MLB?

top five in order
1.cal Ripken jr
2.Lou Gehrig
3.everett scott
4.Steve Garvey.
5. Miguel Tejada..

okay heres mine. even though no ones been on here in a while. when George "Babe" Ruth retired in 1935 with 714 homeruns, only two other players had hit 300 home runs? here is hints. one played for the Yankees and the other mostly for St Louis.?

Is one George Brett?
And the other James Howard "Jim" Thome
If im wrong its coz im english know little about the game lol

Mine is, Which goalkeeper has scored the most goals?
Yes it is soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back