• Of Course

• Yes

• Indeed

• FACT

• Duh

• Totally

• All the above.

Results are only viewable after voting.
randy is cool and all, but id rather havae him not be WWE champion, i dont think it fits him. the world heavyweight championship would be better

This thread hasn't had a post in... 7 hours! That's blashphemy! Here are some of the "Legends" that Randy has "Killed".

Legends:
Shawn Michaels (x2)
Rob Van Dam (according to the WWE he's a legend)
Sgt. Slaughter
Ric Flair
Mick Foley
Dusty Rhodes
Undertaker

That's a pretty impressive list.

Randy Orton is amazing, especially his first World title win over ***** ******.

What are the odds of Orton retaining at Backlash. My bet's its a 75% chance he retains. If not that's a bunch of bullshit.

Probably a fifty percent shot, its either him or HHH, they have a equal shot, its that simple. He better retain, the Age of Orton is here and I dont want it too end.

I find it funny how much I hated Randy Orton a few years back (not even kayfabe...I just plain hated him...thought he was a leech) and his hardcore match with Mick Foley won me over.....RKO>over the rest!

What's his character? Legend Killer? Only Moolah has died so far, that I know of. And I think that was because she was old.

Smartass.

Hope Orton wins at Backlash. Probably a RKO on JBL to start a fued there. Either that, or a RKO on Cena, meaning HHH and JBL can fued.

I think a 60% he will retain. We all know what HHH is like backstage.

He should have beat Hogan.

That sorry politicking sack of shit.

Totally agree. Imagine what that would have done for him.

Stupid Hogan.

Whoever Orton pins at Backlash, if he wins, he wont be fueding with that person. My guess is JBL gets pinned and he will end up fueding with HHH because HHH wants the title and he always gets what he wants and there is no way he would have a Main Event that he is not involved in.

If Orton ever gets injured seriously again, they need to bring back the Randy News Network. That owned.

If Orton ever gets injured seriously again, they need to bring back the Randy News Network. That owned.

Lol that it did. They'd have to make bring back his cocky heel gimmick though. Which I loved.

But don't EVER say that, don't jinx him, it'd suck if Randy got injured right now that he's solidified as champion.

Okay, so I am a little worried about Backlash now. I had no doubt that Orton was going to win the Fatal Four Way, but now its elimination style, uh oh, that means HHH actually has to get pinned to lose. I am hoping that somehow they have Orton walk out champion, but how do they do that and make HHH look strong, HHH always makes himself look strong. The Age of Orton might be in danger, on high alert, damn you HHH, you better lose, the Age of Orton shall NOT DIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back