[Official] Sports Trivia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, Lou Gehrig and Rogers Hornsby was the answer to my question.

Too answer Cm's is the Answer is Montevideo Uruguay? Also i believe the year was 1930?

Now for my question... Who are the only two brothers too win the cy young award? hint....one was a twin, and his brother was an Indian

Jim and Gaylord Perry would be the answer to that question.

I really can't think of a good question right now lol. So before winning these part world championships, how many years did the Red Sox go before winning the world series?

Jim and Gaylord Perry would be the answer to that question.

I really can't think of a good question right now lol. So before winning these part world championships, how many years did the Red Sox go before winning the world series?

Originally The Red Sox were introduced in 1901, but the y were named the "Red Sox" in 1912. So they won the world series in their first season as the "Red Sox".

How many current NHL teams have not won the Stanley Cup?

if i remember right ill say Larry Bird with 4

If you watched the all-star game you should know this...Who is the 1st player in MLB history to hit an inside the park home run in the all-star game?

It Was Seattle's Ichiro Suzuki. My Question Is.... Name The Last Player To Get A 40-40 Season, And What Team Did He Play For?

It Was Seattle's Ichiro Suzuki. My Question Is.... Name The Last Player To Get A 40-40 Season, And What Team Did He Play For?

Wasn't the Ichiro one already answered?

I believe the Answer to your question is Alex Rodriguez, and he played for Seattle.

Now my question is, how many people are in the 300 wins club(baseball)?

PLEASE DISREGARD MY LAST POST. MY BAD.
Those Teams Are The Thrashers, Wild, Capitals, Panthers, Predators, Sabres, Canucks, Kings, Blues, Sharks, Senators, And Blue Jackets. My Question Is... Who Was The Last MLB Player To Get A 40-40 Season?

23 Great Pitchers. Now Name The Original Teams (City And Nickname) In The AFL In 1960

Boston Patriots.
Buffalo Bills
Houston Oilers
Miami Dolphins
Ny Jets/NY Titans
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Texans
Denver Bronco's
Los Angeles Chargers
Oakland Raiders...

I know some had name changes and i forget which team came first.

How many members of the 3000 strike out club are also members of the 300 wins club?

Hell If I Know. Is It 2, Cuz Some Of Those Past Pitchers Must Have Hit... But Not Many Did Tho.

the answer was nine.. I don't know what you are trying to say, but unless you misinterpreted what I typed I am sorry to say you are wrong....

All right new question..

Simple IMO... in 1983 who was John Elway originally drafted too?

O. My Bad. Elway Was Drafted By The Colts, Then Complained And Was Traded 2 Denver. Name The Issue Date Of Michael Jordans 1st Sports Illustrated Cover.

Michael Jordans first Sports Illustrated cover was on November 28, 1983.

I have a similar question, how many times did Michael Jordans make the cover of Sports Illustrated?

What team has appeared the most on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Thye New York Yankees have appeared the most times, they appeared 61 times.

A similar question:
Which sport has appeared the most times on the cover of Sports Illustrated?

Alright so no one has posted on this thread in over a year and a half. I'll try to revive it, but probably wont.

To answer the question above I'll go with baseball.

After the Chicago Cubs, what professional sports team is in the biggest drought to win a championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back