NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Poster

I will have to say justinsayne...not because he is a bad poster, but, if you want the least bit of civility in your forum experience, you have to steer clear of whatever thread he decides to post in.

Worst mod

I am not naive enough to answer this one.

Worst thread

SFAC...seriously, why is there still a fan club for a guy whose comedy act went stale about four months ago?

Worst section

Sports...there is so much that could be done here.

Biggest kiss ass

48.7 and kamikazeking something or other...just look at Becca's thread in the Bar Room and you will see what I am talking about.

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love

See answer posted directly above.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb

Haven't been here long enough to see...would be kind of hypocritical of me to answer this question.

most worthless forum member

Marty2Hotty or santinoistight44

And DS, I don't think your one of the worst posters here, in fact, you create discussion and you create a stir, in a very good way. So anyone that claims you're a bad poster is obviously lying.

The only reason people say I'm the worst poster, is because I annoy them. Mostly because I don't agree with every fucking thing people say, and I'm not afraid to argue a point with someone, much to their frustration. And as Jake said before, I really do amuse myself with all of that.

If I wasn't here, idiots wouldn't be able to make stupid comments towards me. Therefore, that is creating discussion.

So why are you picking apart my posts? I'm not a DS hater.

Because I wanted to comment on some points and quoting is the easiest way.

Oh, and I just wanted to be like Slyfox. That's apparently all I do around here. No, wait, all I do around here is bitch. Wait, this week, all I do is say I'm right. Wonder what the only thing I do will be next week.

Worst Poster
--I couldn't pinpoint anybody in particular, but anybody that posts like: "i dunno matt hardy shuld win da royal rumbal cuz hes hard worker n he deservz da title n he n jeff culd fight at wrestlemania we ain't seen dat before". If you do that, you should be shot. Plain and simple. Run-on sentences are bad enough, but with poor grammar and an opinion that is as boring as that.......ugh.

Worst mod
--Well, I'm not sure who does what, so I'm not sure.

Worst thread
--License Plate Game. Hahaha. Sorry TM, that was just bad.

Worst section
--Not sure. The "Wrestlezone Interactive" section has never really caught my eye, and I've never had a reason to post in "Digital Arts & Graphics", "Mixed Martial Arts", or "Technology & Games", but since I've never really participated in them, I can't say what's worse. vBookie is one of those things that is essentially worthless outside of just making the bets itself. I like being able to bet worthless points on the WWE ppvs (and the rare TNA ppv match) but I see no reason to post in there at any other time.

Biggest kiss ass
--All the ass kissing comments blur together in my head...especially the ones from the Becca stalkers lol. That girl's got so many people wrapped around her finger, its hilarious.

--When people have a post count of like 5, registered on the website like last week, and they say something like "I've been following (insert mod or someone with a full rep bar) and they're so great!! Yaaaay!!!"

--Can't think of anybody off the top of my head. I'll edit in an answer later when I think of one.

Most worthless forum member
--Clearly the bots and the people that might as well be bots because they just advertise the same ideas over and over again.

Worst Poster- Hmm, long list, but Prax sure got my attention in the full day that he was back. But Justin gets the award for how he posts in the LD's.

Worst mod-
Monkey. Far better men have realized they weren't up to the task and stepped down. Apparently he relishes in being mediocre. Need I say more?

Worst thread-
Any thread speculating whether or not Brian Danielson will be going to the WWE. Get over it people, he aint.

Worst section- The Prison.

Biggest kiss ass-
I can think of a few. But I will only name Justin. He pisses on noobs and kisse up the the mods. God that is pathetic

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love-
Should I start naming the Monkey Moments or can we just file them under "too fuckin many to name"?

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb-
Justin/Monkey. One is angry as shit and the other is sensitive as fuck. Perhaps they should date.

most worthless forum member-
There are a few, but I won't name em. I don't have that much time on my hands.

Nofate made a very nice and vague assessment...too bad that wasn't the point Mr. Nice Guy.

*finger wag*

I assume this is out of the regulars?

Worst Poster - Wrestling, me most likely. Unless I start to actually post stuff again, in which case it'll be someone who doesn't post at all anymore. Like.. erm, *insert the name of someone who doesn't post wrestling*.
Worst mod - Chris Cash
Worst thread - There's so many stupid ones in the bar room. So, it's like a tie out of 15 or so. SFAC as well.
Worst section - Prison. It's not really interesting in there anymore.
Biggest kiss ass - I think his name is, "Kissing Becca's Ass 48/7"
Most pathetic cry out for attention/love - Anyone who thinks being on a wrestling forum is cool.
Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb - Eh, Brian I guess.
Most worthless forum member - On a wrestling forum? I wouldn't say the ranking goes too high, but for the purposes of this I'd say me at the moment.

Worst Poster
Me.
Worst mod
They probably all do their fair share behind hte scenes, so I can't answer this one. Although I'd probably say Shango.
Worst thread
90% of the Bar Room threads.
Worst section
What jmt said. The archives.
Biggest kiss ass
Cory.
TM.
The bots, or the people who register but never come back.

In response to all the efed talk...

It is what it is because that is the way that demand has shaped it to be. People outside it see it as not having enough traffic. That is because there wasn't spam allowed in there and often there is no need for frequent traffic.

People can call me a bad mod if they want...I won't deny that. But to say that the efed is the worst thread in the forum is ridiculous. People get on the forum for the efed alone......you don't see too many people getting on the forum strictly for vBookie.

I don't see you as a bad mod. I consider the e-fed mods to be completely seperate from the rest of the staff. You guys do your own completely seperate thing and I have no room to blast them for their work.

no, you're pretty much worthless.

Not as worthless as you.

Create a stir? Sure. But how does he create discussion?

You just answered your own question. When he creates a stir, people get a little angry at him and therefore people debate with him and therefore discussion is created in the Bar Room.

By the way NorCal and Jake, this is a great idea. It's already creating discussion.

This is coming from a guy that doesn't post in the Wrestling Section... so obviously you see none of my decent posts.

Tim brings more to the forum than what you do, and I'm not even joking.

But to be fair, you aren't annoying as you used to be. You've improved slightly.

you've never improved. You've been shit since day one.

I don't post in the wrestling section because wrestling is shit. If it gets exciting I'll post.

you've never improved. You've been shit since day one.

I don't post in the wrestling section because wrestling is shit. If it gets exciting I'll post.

Why would I even care what you think of me?

So wait, you signed up to a Wrestling forum, and now you think wrestling is shit so you don't post anything wrestling related. How can I take your opinions seriously?

Worst Poster
Worst mod
Worst thread
Worst section
Biggest kiss ass

1. Marty2Hotty
2. any of the prison mods, They dont have much to do now.
3. Any archived threads.
4. archives
5. Marty2Hotty/GG.
6. CCS - Y'all goin ta hell Y'heard.
7. TM
8. The red crosseknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics