NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
NorCal set this up as aplace to vote for the "Worst", instead of the "Best", like all the other awards...

The rest, you'd basically have to read through...Not worth bringing up again...

Worst Poster
Denny Crane or w/e the fuck his name is
Worst mod
Is Will still a mod? If so, he is the worst.
Worst thread
Those interview threads.
Worst section
The gaming section with Sports Stadium a close second
Biggest kiss ass
This forum has a lot of kiss asses. Hard to pick just one.
Most pathetic cry out for attention/love
Denny Crane or w/e the fuck his name is now
Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb
TM!!!! Or that Norcal guy becuz hE typz lyke diz ;)
most worthless forum member
them damn bots

:icon_mrgreen: <~~~~'Nuff said

Onto the actual discussion...

Does anyone have any idea who KB's vote for "Worst Mod" is?? Any guesses?

I will try to tell you who I think KB is talking about through process of elimination:

1) KB, from what I can tell through his posts, is quite an intelligent guy. Thus, I think it is safe to assume that he wouldn't want to incur the wrath of anyone that is an Administrator or a G-Mod. So, we can rule them out.

2) He has respect for moderators who do a fair share of posting and who try to get people talking: thus, we can rule out himself, Shango, The CM, and Monkey.

3) He sympathizes with those whose situation prevents them from performing their duties to the fullest: thus, we can rule out Will.

Now, so I don't incur the wrath of anyone by straight-up calling them out, look at the forum leaders section at the end of the main page and see who is left.

Not really. I also tried to show how silly your statement was. There's a bit of a difference between proving that I'm right and simply showing what you've said is silly.

There you go. I win again.

He now gets my vote for "biggest kiss ass" since he is obviously trying to emulate Sly in every conceivable way.

KB thinks HE'S the worst mod on the forum. Either that, or it's me and he's just too nice to say it out loud.

Worst Poster
I agree with Jake on O.I.L. I see him throw around his opinion but not put up much of an argument to defend it.
Worst mod
No idea.
Worst thread
No thread really bothers.
Worst section
Bitch Wing. I expected great things from that place, like DS being there for example
Biggest kiss ass
48.7, i like him but his ass kissing for Becca knows no bounds.
CCS.
Little Harsh.

Worst Poster
Hard to say. There are quite a few stinkers. I'll go with Marty2Hotty.

Worst mod
Oh, it's definitely me. Not even gonna pretend that it's not true. It's that damned KB's fault though. He's too damn good.
Worst thread
Anything started by Jeff Hardy marks.

Worst section
V-Bookies

Biggest kiss ass
Marty2Hotty to Glenn Gilbertti. He's got a permanent shit-stache.
There's a lot of em. The worst is probably Cory/Ace/Juggalo/Denny Crane/Milenko.
How long has TM been a regular? Seems like forever. Yet still newbish. Murfish is close, although at least he can be entertaining once and a while.

Y 2 Jake- The appendix of the Wrestlezone Forum. Could very well at one point have been the most important and worthy member of the forum. But now? Well, now his sole purpose is to just be there to remind us that at one time he served a great purpose.

Hard to say. There are quite a few stinkers. I'll go with Marty2Hotty.

Out of everybody you pick Marty?

Oh, it's definitely me. Not even gonna pretend that it's not true. It's that damned KB's fault though. He's too damn good.

Yes, because Klunderburker is doing LOADS in the non-wrestling sections. Love all that discussion he's trying to generate there.

Y 2 Jake- The appendix of the Wrestlezone Forum. Could very well at one point have been the most important and worthy member of the forum. But now? Well, now his sole purpose is to just be there to remind us that at one time he served a great purpose.

You're only saying that because I've voiced my dislike for you.

Out of everybody you pick Marty?
Yup. Out of everyone, he's the one I absolutely can't stand. There are most likely others that are worse, but this is personal opinion.

Yes, because Klunderburker is doing LOADS in the non-wrestling sections. Love all that discussion he's trying to generate there.
He doesn't generate the MOST discussion, but he does a fair share. He also catches pretty much all the NWS spam and bots. Him and NorCal.

You're only saying that because I've voiced my dislike for you.
And so now in return I'm voicing my dislike for you.

Oh, I was supposed to just roll over, wasn't I? Whoops, my bad.

He doesn't generate the MOST discussion, but he does a fair share. He also catches pretty much all the NWS spam and bots. Him and NorCal.

So if they're getting all of the spam and whatnot, shouldn't you do something else?

And so now in return I'm voicing my dislike for you.

It upsets me deeply.

Oh, I was supposed to just roll over, wasn't I? Whoops, my bad.

Err, nope. Talk to Norcal.

Worst Poster

Probably CCS. CCS vs The World proved it, and he's reaffirmed it time and time again because the only thing he posts are A) Hate threads and B) Kissing Luther's ass nonstop.

Worst mod

Probably Murfish for his lame run.

Worst thread

The various bar room threads that get lost to the wastes with 0 posts.

Worst section

Vbookie because no one cares anymore.

Biggest kiss ass

Oh, God. CCS for Luther. It's just nonstop, every time he meets Luther, it's just "Oh, Luther, I love you so much". Becca's legions as well - I guess it's the price she pays for being one of the only chicks on a wrestling forum.

CCS from Luther. I think he wants to be his protege, it's kind of cute in a sick disgusting way.

That guy with the two letters. MT or something.

I would say CCS, but he's fun to laugh at. Just like Murfish. Most useless is probably the Tenta guy, because really? No one gives two shits about Earthquake. What the hell did he have? One weak tag title run? The best thing he had going for him was his bloody sumo career.

Shango, you are a worthless mod, I mean seriously when was the last thing you have ever done that is remotely mod related? just accept it already you=worthless mod

Worst Poster
Well, obviously it's got to be some sort of noob who posts a sentance and mispells almost every word. I'm not sure who that is.

Worst mod
Any e-fed mod. What exactly do they do?

Worst thread
The Santino Fan-a-Club. Sorry guys, it's true.

Worst section
V-bookie.

Biggest kiss ass
Me, with Becca, in a landslide.

'The Great' Milenko

I'll get back to you on this one.

That's too hard to choose from. We have 40000 members or so. 39700 are worthless. Probably more.

Worst Poster - I suck and i admit it. But i'm trying to get better.

Worst mod - I realy dont think there is a bad one.

Worst thread - Any [OFFICIAL] thread

Worst section - TNA , It's boring.

Biggest kiss ass - Klunderbunker

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love - HBK-aholic showing cleavege.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb - I havent been here long enough to know.

most worthless forum member - I wouldnt realy say anyone's worthless. But that "Big Pimpin" guy is pretty close to it.

Hi, Pot. I'm Kettle. I hear we have just so much in common.

Not really. We are both pointless regular members, but I was never a worthless mod.

To remind us all that Y 2 Jake thinks he's better than the rest if us?

Nope, the point was to get some intresting conversation going. A bit of hostility makes the place more intresting.

I mean, that's pretty much the underlying reason for... well, everything you do here.

Blame the people who aren't as great as me.

Worst Poster

I have nothing against the guy, but the only post I ever see from CM is either him saying "Welcome" or putting this " :lmao: " in the barroom. I mean, this dude is a mod and apparently someone every one likes, but in my year being here, I've never seen anything from him remotely interesting.

Worst mod

Only mods/admins can answer this one.

Worst thread

A lot of the Barroom threads are pathetic. Like Jake said, you get an interesting question, but as soon as you open the thread, by page fucking 2/3 it has turned into this worthless conversation between two or three annoying members. So, by the time you answer the question yourself, it goes unread because the ******ed conversation taking place before your post continues after your post.

Worst section

The Archives.

Biggest kiss ass

Someone made a good point about DS completely sucking Sly's cock. I mean, seriously... it's to the point now where I'm waiting for the guy to announce his future plans of becoming a PE Teacher.

Also, who was that whose name was "Becca's Bitch" for a little while? Obviously, that's the biggest kiss ass.

Denny Crane trying to justify his reasoning for like ICP.

Actually can't think of nothing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member