X, Jake, NorCal, Lariat, and tsnugs Present the "Worst Of" The WZ Forums Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup:
Why not make a different list with best poster, and best mod, most valuable poster, Most likely to be a future mod, Most intentionally Funny, etc...... I would think that would be a little more interesting for you to have to try and praise people rather than bash them while you marvel and celebrate your own perceived greatness. Just a little challenge I thought I would throw out there. Hell, it might even be as fun as making this list, ya never know.

:thumbsup:

Worst Poster-A spambot. I don't know if we have those, but we may have in the past.

Worst Moderator-48/7... no offense to him, but he was mod for like a week...

Worst Thread-Deadman Championship Wrestling.

Worst Section-Uhhhhh... I've never read WZCW. So it, for me.

Biggest Kiss Ass-JKO, lately.

Biggest Attention ****e-Me for all the meme posting.

The "Cheddar Bob" Award for Person Who Has Been Around Forever But Still Acts Like A Noob-Doc. He's pretty awesome, but he has the noob-type thing TM always had going.

Most Worthless Forum Member-Some alt.

Most Unintentionally Funny Poster-I'm not sure.

The "Waa Waa Waa, My Pussy Hurts!" Award for Whiniest Bitch-Any noob in the complaint thread who freaks out over a warning.

The "Raging Hemorrhoids" Award for Poster That Tries Way Too Hard-tdigle, for this thread. He just seems like he's trying too hard to fit in, with the whole "if we feel like giving a shit that day" and other comments of the sort.

Biggest Troll-Deadman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back