NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Worst Poster is:

1193951567-26579drillcat.png

I don't get what's funny about it. Plus, it's location was a Warcraft site. What a bunch of nerds.

Worst Mod:

I agree with everyone else.

Worst thread:

SFAC. Find a hero without a unibrow.

Worst Section:

People keep talking about vBookie. I'll agree for now, but it could be cool.

Biggest kissass: Becca's minions. I mean she's funny and interesting, but a bunch of American boys pining over a 17 year old from across the pond seems a little creepy. Nothing against her ability to inspire perversion, but come on guys.

Most pathetic cry for attention: Joining the SFAC for the free rep

Oldest Newb award: ehhh, everyone has their moments. DS never seems to lift himself above the fray when he challenged, so for constantly acting like he has something to prove, I'll go DS.

He now gets my vote for "biggest kiss ass" since he is obviously trying to emulate Sly in every conceivable way.

I don't see how you can overlook the kiss-assery that goes on in the Bar Room constantly, in favour of your assumption that I was trying to be like another poster.

Seeing as I've disagreed with Slyfox696 a bit and rarely see any posts of his (I don't exactly venture out of the Bar Room much), he's not exactly my idol.

Worst Poster
NYSandman because I disagreed with him a lot in Chit Chat...maybe Sparky. Their are other candidates.
Worst mod
Not counting Will, I'd consider NorCal or CM(for posting).
Worst thread
Worst section
PPV section. Can't it be a child forum with one for WWE and one for TNA?
Biggest kiss ass
Most posters on NorCal.
Most pathetic cry out for attention/love
I'm not sure.
Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb
Toss up between Derf and Milenko.
most worthless forum member
Jericolamania...he makes a return on occasion and that is all I can say about him.

Worst Poster

Do they have to be current? Cause I was gonna go with that dude with the Jim Morrison sig. His name was FOTH or something, right?

Worst mod

Tie between Shango and Murfish. I didn't think Derf was that bad.

Worst thread

50% of Bar Room threads, usually the ones that don't really open themselves up to discussion and are basically two people talking about a conversation they had off-forums. Those blow.

Worst section

Almost a tie between the Bar Room and Sports, but I'll go with Sports.

Biggest kiss ass

Shit, this is a tough one. I guess I'll go with the new posters who post in the BR like they've been here for years. The name-brand suck ups can't hold a candle to them.

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love

Any one who asks for rep. I'm guilty as charged on this one, but I see the error in my ways.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb

Derf. His ways don't bother me personally, it's just the facts.

most worthless forum member

I'll nominate myself. This is the only worthful thing I've done all year, seeing how so many people hated the Too Nice thread and the e-fed doesn't mean shit to anyone who isn't a part of it.

Worst Poster - TM and 48.7. Sorry guys but you really annoyed me in the SFAC.

Worst mod - Any mod that closes threads in the Bar Room, and any mod that deletes posts in the Bar Room. It's pathetic, and the current mod staff is ruining the purpose of the Bar Room.

Yeah, I said it but it's true.

Worst thread - I seriously can't decide.

Worst section - E-Fed. OCW and LCW are a hundreds times better than that.

Biggest kiss ass - 48.7. His name is Shango-Monkey for God's sake.

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love - Denny Crane.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb - TM and Brian Becker.

Worst section - E-Fed. OCW and LCW are a hundreds times better than that.

I have a feeling that most people say this without having much experience with the e-fed or knowledge about it.

Of course there is a chance that this post was made in a joking manner.

To actually use the flame rule laxation usefully?

The Bar Room is meant for pointless threads in which posters can spam and can flame to an extent. Yet, post and threads get deleted quite often now. Two suspects instantly come to mind who do this very thing, but I'm not that evil enough to list their names.

I've never gotten how a parody can be better than the actual thing.

Because the actual thing sucks, people make a huge fuss over it, and it gets hardly any traffic. OCW is used daily, no matter what.

And DS, I don't think your one of the worst posters here, in fact, you create discussion and you create a stir, in a very good way. So anyone that claims you're a bad poster is obviously lying.

So why are you picking apart my posts? I'm not a DS hater.

Shango, you are a worthless mod, I mean seriously when was the last thing you have ever done that is remotely mod related? just accept it already you=worthless mod

I already admitted to not being a good mod. Fool.

Still, I'd rather be a terrible mod than a flamey whining bitch.

Because the actual thing sucks, people make a huge fuss over it, and it gets hardly any traffic. OCW is used daily, no matter what.

Fact: WZCW would get more traffic if spam was allowed in the backstage section.

OCW is easier to enter and take part in, but in some ways WZCW is more rewarding because you earn your spot and work on your creative writing.

And DS, I don't think your one of the worst posters here, in fact, you create discussion and you create a stir, in a very good way. So anyone that claims you're a bad poster is obviously lying.

So why are you picking apart my posts? I'm not a DS hater.

Create a stir? Sure. But how does he create discussion?

Reactions: NSL
Shango, I will have to get on the bandwagon and say you are a horrible mod...simply for the fact that you don't do Six Degrees of Separation with Kevin Bacon anymore.

On a more serious note, I don't get all the hate for Shango...he is a very fair moderator (need I bring up his astuteness in the fact that he rightfully refused to ban Redcrosse Knight because, in actuality, he did nothing but piss people off with how clever he was?) and his posts in the non-wrestling sections (where they should count, as he is the moderator of these sections) are always good.

Either I am being way too serious here (and thus am not getting the subtle humor in Shango's bashing) or there is some seriously unfounded contempt for this man. But, seriously, you need to step with Six Degrees again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back