(Non-Wrestling) End of Year Awards Categories

Indeed it does.

Has there ever been an award for WZCW Character of the Year? Not that I want to win, it could be interesting.

The EOY awards are really for sections of the forum that everyone is familiar with. The WZCW award you're suggesting would probably be best suited if you guys had your own awards.

I love how everyone is throwing in subtle comments like "I wish I could be nominated but I can't" out of sympathy.

Guys, they're fucking internet awards.

I love how everyone is throwing in subtle comments like "I wish I could be nominated but I can't" out of sympathy.

Guys, they're fucking internet awards.

The thing is, I'd love to be nominated. When you dedicate time on something it's always nice to be rewarded for it. However, me and you both know that there are 100 poster that are better than me, and a 100 that are worse.

So instead you're just going to mope around each time a thread like this is made and talk out loud about how you wish you were noticed. Gotcha.

DirtyJosé;3506250 said:
So instead you're just going to mope around each time a thread like this is made and talk out loud about how you wish you were noticed. Gotcha.

I'm not moping, like at all. This isn't about getting noticed, it's about being rewarded. Everyone wants to be rewarded, it's human nature.

Also, I get that you don't like me, but I think it's really fucking petty and childish to nitpick at my posts, all the time. I don't particularly like you, but I don't take apart your post and call you out on something I don't like. It's pathetic.

I'm not moping, like at all. This isn't about getting noticed, it's about being rewarded. Everyone wants to be rewarded, it's human nature.

Also, I get that you don't like me, but I think it's really fucking petty and childish to nitpick at my posts, all the time. I don't particularly like you, but I don't take apart your post and call you out on something I don't like. It's pathetic.

LULZ, the guy whining to get "rewarded" on an internet forum is talking to me about being "pathetic".

Fucking man up, bitch.

Ronnie8230-COME-AT-ME-BRO.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back