(Non-Wrestling) End of Year Awards Categories

JGlass

Unregistered User
So the fools that run this joint decided to put me in charge of running the End of the Year Awards for the forums. I had just barely been a part of the forums at this time last year, so I hardly know the process that goes into this sort of thing. The chaos that will inevitably ensue shall be delicious, but first we need to get some things straight.

1) I think the maximum amount of options you can have on any given poll is 15, so that's how many nominees there will be for each category.

2) You can vote on any criteria you want, except cover art, or whatever else I deem unworthy. I'll tell you if you broke any rules after you have broken them.

3) Cheap shots are not only encouraged, but expected.

4) We need categories by Survivor Series, and nominations for said categories by December 1st. Voting will run throughout December.

That said, we need to determine categories. Of course we'll have the classics: Best non-spam poster, best spam poster, tournament of the year, thread of the year, section of the year... all that stuff that is only halfway interesting.

The real fun will be for comedy poster of the year, most obnoxious poster of the year, best minority poster of the year, and that sort of thing.

List some categories you'd like to see here.

1) Best Wrestling Poster

2) Best Staff Member

3) Top Barfly

4) Best Non-Wrestling Poster

5) Best Section

6) Top WZ Story

7) Funniest Poster

8) Best Tournament

9) Finally Grabbing The Brass Ring Award

10) Best Thread/Topic

11) TNA's Top Supporter

12) WWE's Top Supporter

13) Most Annoying Regular

14) Rookie Of The Year

15) Most Improved

I guess.

It's Kind of Like a Real Job (Graphics award)

I think that is the only one Killjoy missed from the past awards, I don't know.

1) Best Wrestling Poster

2) Best Staff Member

3) Top Barfly

4) Best Non-Wrestling Poster

5) Best Section

6) Top WZ Story

7) Funniest Poster

8) Best Tournament

9) Finally Grabbing The Brass Ring Award

10) Best Thread/Topic

11) TNA's Top Supporter

12) WWE's Top Supporter

13) Most Annoying Regular

14) Rookie Of The Year

15) Most Improved

I guess.

Right here

Wait a second, did Killjoy list 15 categories because JGlass said the limit for poll options is 15?

tumblr_lfq65lsH8m1qgz65yo1_250.gif

We should not award for stupidity by bad posters. Therefore, prisoners won't get categories.

But, I'm not the worst. Even I know that.

That would be like me saying "Oh, if there's a "Worst Mod" award, you'd be a shoe-in", even though it's not true and both you and I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back