It's Time For...

Why is everyone calling Sully an asshole? He's just a silly little 13 year old.

By everyone I of course mean D-Man and NSL.

My vote is based solely on the shit he said after we killed Osama...

I'm being called an asshole because of the entire Osama Bin Laden thing. I understand the asshole part, but the idiot part is ridiculous. Just because I don't agree with your opinion, doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

Not an idiot, but indeed an asshole.

And I love how NSL only did the negative awards, really shows something about your personality.

I was gone for about 16 months, and haven't gotten back to posting regularly, so it's kind of hard to make nominations for Best Posters. In the Bar/GSD, I pretty much talk to the same 5 people. It's hard to say who's funniest, when I don't really care enough to pay attention.

But you've definitely been back long enough to make sweeping negative judgments?

Sully's point stands.

Not an idiot, but indeed an asshole.

If I'm not an idiot, why was I one of you candidates for the Biggest Idiot award? You're contradicting yourself.

Edit: Just reread the rest of your post.

My vote is based solely on the shit he said after we killed Osama...

I never knew you were on the Navy Seals. Must be pretty special, being part of the troop who went in and assassinated Osama Bin Laden.

And like I predicting and said, you only called me an asshole because I disagreed with your opinion.

Thanks for the nominations, guys. It means a lot to me.

Best Wrestling Poster:
JGlass, JackHammer, Crock, D-Man, KB, Nick, Hamler, X, Nate, myself.
Best Non-wrestling Poster: SSC, Phatso, Big Sexy, Dave, Mitch, Lee, myself.
Funniest Poster: Sam, and everyone else. It's not close.

Why all the Dagger hate?

Best Wrestling Poster: Jack-Hammer (purely because I never disagree with one of his posts but they are way better written then mine.)
Best Non-wrestling Poster: Lee, SSC,
Funniest Poster: Sam, Charlie
Biggest Attention ****e: J4L

Best Wrestling Poster - Dont know
Best Non-wrestling Poster - Not sure
Funniest Poster - Couldnt tell
Biggest Asshole - Search me
Biggest Idiot - No idea
Biggest Attention ****e - Wouldnt know

It doesn't help that you're from Shittsburgh, and using Becker's old avatar :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now you're hating me because of the sports team I like. I'm quite glad that you hate me, because even if you didn't I wouldn't like the type of character you are anyways. I'm using Becker's old avatar because I love Big Ben. I made a few Big Ben avatars this year, but obviously my graphic making skills can't compare to a ******ed monkey, so they didn't get in.

It was either Becker's old avatar, or the Pitt one that Becker will be/is? using now. A matter a fact, I don't like this avatar at all. The picture is when he was pretty much when he was a rookie, and the colors seem out of place. But being the only Steeler one, I'm going to use it. I should wait till the season starts, but I think I'll be keeping this avatar for awhile, or at least until they get a new Steeler one, so I'll probably be keeping this avatar for a long time.

Back to you. You might be the most hypocritical person on this forum. Not only do you think I am an idiot because I disagreed with your opinion over Osama Bin Laden, but you are saying you think I'm stupid because of the city I live in? Because of the sports team I like? I'm sure you're also going to throw in the old "Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist" line too, I haven't heard that one before.

Back to you. You might be the most hypocritical person on this forum. Not only do you think I am an idiot because I disagreed with your opinion over Osama Bin Laden, but you are saying you think I'm stupid because of the city I live in? Because of the sports team I like? I'm sure you're also going to throw in the old "Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist" line too, I haven't heard that one before.

Oh, it's not just you. I have a general hate for all things Pittsburgh. And yes, he's a rapist. If the shoe fits, rape it. I mean, wear it. Whoops...

Oh, it's not just you. I have a general hate for all things Pittsburgh. And yes, he's a rapist. If the shoe fits, rape it. I mean, wear it. Whoops...

I personally love how I get called ******ed, and yet someone can make a comment like this. This just proves how much of a hypocritically asshole you are. Not only that, but you're a 27 year old man arguing with a 15 year old at 5am on a wrestling forum. And I thought Justin was creepy.

If you think Roethlisberger actually raped her, you are really naive. Then again, you are a wrestling fan. You obviously live somewhere in upper PA, not exactly know where Poconos is, somewhere around Philly? Regardless I don't care, but you probably just hate Pittsburgh because it's close.

Why though, it's a fucking city. I don't think that's healthy. We build the steel that holds your city up, but what can I say, haters gonna hate.

Edit: Now you're all butthurt you have to red rep me. A big picture doesn't really matter on a rep page, when I can just add you to my ignore list and it disappears.

I personally love how I get called ******ed, and yet someone can make a comment like this. This just proves how much of a hypocritically asshole you are. Not only that, but you're a 27 year old man arguing with a 15 year old at 5am on a wrestling forum. And I thought Justin was creepy.

If you think Roethlisberger actually raped her, you are really naive. Then again, you are a wrestling fan. You obviously live somewhere in upper PA, not exactly know where Poconos is, somewhere around Philly? Regardless I don't care, but you probably just hate Pittsburgh because it's close.

Why though, it's a fucking city. I don't think that's healthy. We build the steel that holds your city up, but what can I say, haters gonna hate.

Edit: Now you're all butthurt you have to red rep me. A big picture doesn't really matter on a rep page, when I can just add you to my ignore list and it disappears.

I sent the picture, because it was funny. To me, at least. Your opinion doesn't really matter.

As for your post, please look at a fucking map, locate Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and the Poconos, and then realize how much of an idiot you are.

I'm going to act like you in this post and be an asshole.

Not worth my time, you're a ****** because I disagree with you. Poconshitus sucks. I hate you because you're stupid. fuck off.

Think I got it spot on.

Ok, you live so close to the city and you hate everything about it. Bad childhood? I think someone needs to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back