Biggest Idiot - Deej
Biggest Attention ****e

Best Wrestling Poster: X, Sly, Hamler, Naitch, Nick, JGlass
Best Non-wrestling Poster: Dave, SSC, JMT
Funniest Poster: Sam, Coco
Biggest Asshole: Myself
Biggest Idiot: Dagger, Dagger, Dagger, and Dagger
Biggest Attention ****e: Gaping Anus, Sully, FSWWE

Eh, I'm rarely named as one of the best wrestling posters. I'm not really that disappointed since I'm the only one who needs to know that it's true.

You still post here?

And thanks for the best wrestling poster noms everybody! I genuinely feel very appreciated seeing many posters that I have the utmost respect for returning the feeling.

Best Wrestling Poster: X, Sly, Hamler, Naitch, Nick, JGlass

Best Wrestling Poster: Jack-hammer, Nate, Hamler, Nick, JGlass

Best Non-wrestling Poster: Big Sexy, Hamler,

Best Wrestling Poster: Hamler and Jack-Hammer

Myself, Jack-Hammer, JGlass, KB (reviews), The Brain, Nate, Hamler,

Totally unbelievable. Thanks.

Why is everyone calling Sully an asshole? He's just a silly little 13 year old.

By everyone I of course mean D-Man and NSL.

I'm being called an asshole because of the entire Osama Bin Laden thing. I understand the asshole part, but the idiot part is ridiculous. Just because I don't agree with your opinion, doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

And I love how NSL only did the negative awards, really shows something about your personality.

The Hip Hop thread and The Electronic Orgy have truly carried that section.

Two treads filled to the rim with the best of the best from the underground to the mainstream, you can go searching far and wide on any number of forums and you're not going to find the platinum nuggets of music knowledge that can be found in those threads.

True story Ty, your hip hop thread is what first lured me into the music forum, and it's going strong as ever. I aspire to one day have even half the amount of traffic in the Electronic Orgy as you're able to pull into the All Things Hip Hop thread

Two treads filled to the rim with the best of the best from the underground to the mainstream, you can go searching far and wide on any number of forums and you're not going to find the platinum nuggets of music knowledge that can be found in those threads.

True story Ty, your hip hop thread is what first lured me into the music forum, and it's going strong as ever. I aspire to one day have even half the amount of traffic in the Electronic Orgy as you're able to pull into the All Things Hip Hop thread

Well I'm truly honored that my work lured an equally epic music poster into the section. It's taken quite awhile to get the hip hop thread built up as much as it has been, hell I'm looking forward to that 500th post. I know the What Song are you listening to surpassed my thread's post numbers, but I like to think mine's been done with a lot more work and thought involved in it.

Speaking of The Electronic Orgy, I just added to your traffic, and included something you may find very very entertaining/interesting.

Well I'm truly honored that my work lured an equally epic music poster into the section. It's taken quite awhile to get the hip hop thread built up as much as it has been, hell I'm looking forward to that 500th post. I know the What Song are you listening to surpassed my thread's post numbers, but I like to think mine's been done with a lot more work and thought involved in it.

Speaking of The Electronic Orgy, I just added to your traffic, and included something you may find very very entertaining/interesting.

The hip hop thread is certainly still the reigning king of the music forum, I doubt it will ever be dethroned.

You blew my mind with that wildstyle trick, and alerted me to a missing track at the same time. You should check out those Dirty Art Club tracks, pretty good stuff that you should enjoy.

I'd also like to nominate a guy known as JJYanks for the best wrestling poster award. Doesn't post all that often but definately posts well.

I'm also this close to nominating myself for the best wrestling poster award but I just don't feel confident enough at the moment.

Reactions: TSG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back