EOY Poster Awards

Apparently we had a bid of 4 million plus Charlie Adam accepted but Adam wouldn't leave. We ended up getting this guy Assaidi today for 3million and he plays in Dempseys position so id say Dempseys staying at Fulham for the time being.

[YOUTUBE]_NovyMoRRCg[/YOUTUBE]
There's taking the piss and then there's ^that^

I wasn't interested in Dempsey anyway, this guy isn't exactly the best thing since sliced bread but he came cheap so it's not all bad, at least if he fails we won't have egg on our face, like that horse up in attack we call Carroll.

Apparently we had a bid of 4 million plus Charlie Adam accepted but Adam wouldn't leave. We ended up getting this guy Assaidi today for 3million and he plays in Dempseys position so id say Dempseys staying at Fulham for the time being.

[YOUTUBE]_NovyMoRRCg[/YOUTUBE]
There's taking the piss and then there's ^that^

Yeh, why bother going after a proven Premier League player when you can sign someone who scored a flashy disallowed goal ;)
I can only imagine what was on Bébé's DVD that got him signed though.

On topic, both Yazloz and Diet Soda have been entertaining posters, but Diet Soda can make me soup which gives him the edge.

Best Non-Wrestling Poster: I'm going with Mitch just because I like to see what movies to or not to check out.

Best WrestleZone Mod: I would have picked Dagger but he can't even start threads in his own section. IDR's committed and I like TNA. That's good enough for me.

WrestleZone Storyline of the Year: Don't pay much attention to what everybody does so I'll just pick anything Stormtrooper-related. Take your pick.

Most Improved Poster: I don't know if GSB was terrible or not, but I've liked his wrestling posts as of late.

Best User Name: Haiku Hogan. Everyone else is a distant second.

Funniest Poster: Haiku Hogan.

Best Spam Poster: Nobody jumps out so I'll say Theo.

Best Troll: No clue.

Worst Poster of the Year: nailz1 - His lack of capitalization in his thread topics irritate me. It's a major turn-off.

Rookie Poster of the Year: I'll need three to five candidates

Best Return: I haven't heard from Miko in a while so he gets my vote.

Best Tournament: I barely remember this year's WZ Tournament and Debater's League. If the Battlezone Tournament is still happening this year, then I choose it.

Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing: Pass.

Best Wrestling Poster: The Brain. Crock is close on his heels.

Dagger was nowhere near my list in terms of Best Moderator.

If you were actually my girlfriend, that's exactly how I'd break up with you. Hope it was everything you thought it would be.

I wasn't interested in Dempsey anyway, this guy isn't exactly the best thing since sliced bread but he came cheap so it's not all bad, at least if he fails we won't have egg on our face, like that horse up in attack we call Carroll.

Yeh, why bother going after a proven Premier League player when you can sign someone who scored a flashy disallowed goal ;)
I can only imagine what was on Bébé's DVD that got him signed though.

To be fair Dempsey is 29 meaning he's only got about 3 years at the highest level and no resale value. Plus he would have cost about 8 million with high wages to boot. This guys on 21 grand a week and 24 years old he basically fits with the American owners "moneyball" philosophy.

I'll cook you an omelette sometime. Sound fair?

Deal Noel.

Best Non-Wrestling Poster- those crazy stairs by MC Escher. Great poster.

Best WrestleZone Mod- Crock

WrestleZone Storyline of the Year- CM punk beating Andre in a ladder match. Your welcome america.

Best User Name - dragonkiller1977

Funniest Poster -nightmare, cuz that guy is just possibly insane.

Best Spam Poster - JGlass and the Glassholes (our team wins!)

Worst Poster of the Year -Mr Ferguson

Rookie Poster of the Year -Yazloz (represent 4 ya homie)

Best Return -return of the jedi... obviously

Best Tournament -BattleZone3, oh just wait for that one...

Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing -Yoda\Skywalker or DMAN\KILLJOY

Best Wrestling Poster- Jackhammer

Best Non-Wrestling Poster
?

Best WrestleZone Mod
Ty Burna. And D-Man.

WrestleZone Storyline of the Year
The election.

Most Improved Poster
?

Best User Name
Haiku Hogan

Funniest Poster
Haiku Hogan

Best Spam Poster
Haiku Hogan

Best Troll
Haiku Hogan

Worst Poster of the Year
Mack Swagger

Rookie Poster of the Year
?

Best Return
D-Man comes back on his birthday.

Best Tournament
I refuse to credit the Debate League I lost in, sooo...... The World title mini-tourney at Redemption. Which I incidentally lost too. I can't seem to win shit.

Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing
Is it even fair? It's like us being The Road Warriors in WWE's tag division today. Massacre. But since it involves me, we'll somehow lose. By some odd twist of logic.

Best Wrestling Poster
Me. Why not?

You forgot a some:

Best Section

WZCW

Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing
Is it even fair? It's like us being The Road Warriors in WWE's tag division today. Massacre. But since it involves me, we'll somehow lose. By some odd twist of logic.

True statement, they would be massacred since one of them is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back