NFL Week 6 LD

As much as I love them, I say the Bengals were the most disappointing team this week. Seriously, until today, I forgot all about the Texans even existing.

As much as I love them, I say the Bengals were the most disappointing team this week. Seriously, until today, I forgot all about the Texans even existing.

That happens every week. They're the most uninteresting team in the league. Houston that is.

For those of you fussing about not letting Brady get his 7th TD...next week we got TB lol.

As far as the Titans go, I feel bad for Collins. It wouldn't be so bad if his WR's new how to catch. He had several perfect passes that were dropped.

Even being a New Englander, yesterday's game really just got to the point where I wanted to see the Titans do something successful. -7 passing yards on the day? -7? Their only offence came in the form of Johnson. Although I have to admit, even after yesterday's game, I don't find it safe to say Tom Brady is back to his old self. Am I just being cautious? Perhaps. His performance was stellar, but I've got to wait until they come off their Bye to evaluate him.

I'm going to lose in my fantasy league because my opponent had Jones-Drew unless Brandon Marshall gets shut out tonight. If he does than it's a tie, which would be my 2nd already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back