New WWE Championship Belt Look!

Kermit

the Frog
Update: Welp it is new, but a bit anti-climatic

2rh7c3q.jpg

R.I.P. The Spinner

Thoughts? Comments?

It personally disgusts me because the belt should represent the entire company, not just one man. Why would they even do this now? So close to mania. It looks bad in my opinion. In reality, Miz should have just wore the belt upside down.

^there only doing this this close to mania cuz hes obviously losing.

It is so disrespcful to say your bigger then the company i think hes losing for sure now.

And its not even a new belt its a M instead of W wow.

Terrible. Failure. Cena is the cheese king. And he owned miz.

Personally I was kinda hoping for a belt designed to suit Miz, ala the smoking skull belt for Austin. I dont mind the personalized belts.

HOWEVER, this was just dumb...and this is coming from a fan of The Miz. The spinner belt hasn't spun for awhile now. They should've just designed a belt with a giant M on the front of it. I agree with ITALIAN NYC, he should've just come out with upside down from this point on...why kill time with pointless stuff.

EPIC FAIL WWE (but not nearly as close to a TNA epic fail)!

ok Miz made mention that the belt will no longer spin like a kids toy, but did they not fix the WWE sign in place like 1-2 year ago when Cenas rapper gimmick came to an end???

but this could also be a good thing it might mean that we can get a brand new world title and finaly get rid of the disgrace that they have the now

It personally disgusts me because the belt should represent the entire company, not just one man. Why would they even do this now? So close to mania. It looks bad in my opinion. In reality, Miz should have just wore the belt upside down.

It's just the cocky heel champion showing even more cockiness and getting more heat. I think it's ok because it's just a simple change but keeping the design of the belt. It's not like that awful belt Jeff Hardy had in TNA. I'd say is better than Austin's smoking skull belt and Edge's rated R belts too.

I am disappointed.! When I saw something covered in the ring and the Miz not coming out with the WWE title I put two and two together and I figured we were getting a new WWE championship and I was actually marking out because I was tired of the look. But then when I saw it...... Mad as hell. The first thing I said what the fuck is this crap. It's nothing but the WWE logo upside down. I mean the design was cool when we first got it but I have grown to hate it. It may not spin like a toy miz, but it still lookz like a toy. Could anyone imagine someone like the Undertaker walking around with that crap design.

It is just so stupid. Kind of thought that was what they were going to do as soon as the Miz took off the Mic peace. As for it not spinning anymore, that belt can still spin, it has a built in lock. Cena showed that it could be locked down a little while after they came out with that belt. Plus I think one of the times someone used it on someone a couple years back the lock came undone and you could see it start to spin.

But the whole last segment was just stupid.

I like that it builds up Miz and makes him look ever more the asshole heel that he's pulling off very well.

I hate that it's still the spinner belt. When is that thing gonna fucking go?

Yeah, and what do you call the spinner belt? Miz just made a variation that fits his character. The spinner belt represents basically Cena yet it's been shoved down everyone elses' throat.

It's not a new belt or even a new look. The Miz just flipped the W upside down. Personally, I think it's rather clever. If The Miz wins at WM, I hope we can have entire "Miz Shows" where every WWE logo is flipped upside down, even during the fade out. That would be a good way to generate heat.

It's not a new belt or even a new look. The Miz just flipped the W upside down. Personally, I think it's rather clever. If The Miz wins at WM, I hope we can have entire "Miz Shows" where every WWE logo is flipped upside down, even during the fade out. That would be a good way to generate heat.

Yeah but i personally dont think its generating any " heat ". Its making the miz look childish and not to be taken seriously. Look at michael cole, now hes generating real heat. If he wins at mania, then he should have changed the belt. Doing it like 10 days before just doesnt make much sense. Actually makes me think hes going to win more now.

I think you guys are looking to far into this. It's the same belt and all this does is add more heel to Miz Its not a belt change at all. Its the same thing so why all the hate? We all know its the spinner belt and I bet it has a lock on it so it doesn't spin so they just turned the wwe simple around. Is it really that bad..really? Just enjoy the show that's all this did was make the Miz hated by the kids more. I thought it was funny because everyone thought this was going to be some big event change that would change wwe forever and then they show the wwe and the miz is like "I got ya". The whole thing was funny and even got me wondering what the hell was this and turned out to do nothing except make me hate the miz more as a character. That what it was suppose to do and that what it did, End of discussion.

"hey guys long time no type"

^there only doing this this close to mania cuz hes obviously losing.

It is so disrespcful to say your bigger then the company i think hes losing for sure now.

And its not even a new belt its a M instead of W wow.

Terrible. Failure. Cena is the cheese king. And he owned miz.

I was just about to say the same thing. This is somewhat like when Bobby Heenan demanded Jack Tunney create a new WWF title for WrestleMania III even though everybody knew Hogan was going to win. Same thing here.

ok Miz made mention that the belt will no longer spin like a kids toy, but did they not fix the WWE sign in place like 1-2 year ago when Cenas rapper gimmick came to an end???

Yeah, I didnt understand that nor did I understand the OP. I was under the impression for the last few years its been locked into place. It hasnt spun for years now.

Obviously, it will still spin if you spin it but its currently locked in the down position and before it was locked in the up position. Although, I do remember some entrances it would get a little crooked.

Its pure heat but doesnt offend me and if the spinner belt wasnt disrespectful how would this be? lol I am just saying, I believe there is a picture of Edge on SVR11 where for some reason its mind spin and the WWE logo is upside down.

When I saw this tonight the first thing that came to my mind is WWE are doing this so when Cena wins the belt the following night he'll denounce it stating it reminds him of the Miz yada yada yada and Cena will debut the NEW belt that has been made since 2009.

I could be wrong, hopefully I'm not but Cena even stated late last year the Spinner belt is outdated by a few years, so it's possible that WHEN he wins the belt and considering Miz defaced the belt Cena will incorperate this into the belt being dropped a new belt being brought in.

Regardless the WWE belt is in dire need of a face-lift, it should NEVER have been kept around post Cena 13 month title run in late 2007, the belt should of been dropped then, or at least whenever Cena dropped the belt the old WWE belt should of been brought back.

:banghead:Jesus christ. It's the same belt. It's upside down for an M for "Miz." When SuperCena wins at Mania, it will be changed back to the way it it was last week. It's just creating heat for Mania. God you fools are gullible. IT'S NOT THE PERMANENT LOOK OF THE NEW BELT.:banghead:

Cena will debut the NEW belt that has been made since 2009.

ok might be a little off topic but I have never heard they had a new title made. are there any pictures or anything??

Back on topic: they should have atleast tried with the new title though. I mean do an edge and change the centerpiece completely don't just turn it upside down.

I could have swore they got rid of the spinning aspect of the belt a while ago. I guess not. As far as the “new” belt goes, I have absolutely no problem with it. If it's going to get Miz the reactions some of you have been giving him then I'm all for it. He's a heel, of course he's going to do things like this so he can show everyone why he is better than them and as a result they will boo the crap out of him. Additionally, his cocky attitude and the fact that he feels he is above the WWE makes everything even better.

Sometimes, it's small things like this that go a long way for a heel because doing something so simple will get them exactly the reactions they want.

Its Miz getting more of the great heel heat he is already drawing. And its only for when Miz is champ, just like Edge and his homo "Rated R" spinning belt. Once Miz loses the title it will either go back to the gay shit it was or a complete revamp which will be good.
It would be better to have the whole "M" design on his t-shirt rather than on the belt. That would seriously look better than his gay faggy "Hello Im Miz" merch t-shirt.

ok might be a little off topic but I have never heard they had a new title made. are there any pictures or anything??

Back on topic: they should have atleast tried with the new title though. I mean do an edge and change the centerpiece completely don't just turn it upside down.

nope, but it's rumored to be silver and to be sold on ShopZone and events, a story was ran back in Sept/Oct WZ had a post on this.

In fairness the NEW belt that has been done since 2009 must look pretty good and not being used as a simple gimmick kind of belt like the Spinner and being kept for the right Champion to debut (which would be Cena or HHH), As much as I dislike the spinner it's centre piece is WWE and kids buy the belt so WWE had no reason to change it personally I consider the World Heavyweight title to be the main World title until the get rid of that WWE belt.

It's the same belt. There's nothing clever about it-he simply turned the middle portion upside down. The WWE does need a new title belt, & maybe that will come after Wrestlemania, regardless of who wins. But this entire closing segment of RAW was a letdown. Oh look! The Miz turned the W upside down! How clever! Really?

Yeah you guys are freaking out a little TOO much. The fact that they got you says it all. You were expecting something HUGE, and like a virgin's first time, you got disappointed. That's playing a Heel. You hate him for it, for making you feel like that. They'll change the belt eventually, they always do.

Matt Hardy did this when Mattitude was born.
images

The Miz isnt original, he isnt clever, he isnt entertaining and sure as hell isnt a trend setter. He's bland, basic and is the product of desperation in the WWE for anyone somewhat competent and loyal to the company. This is a sad day for a true WWE fan. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. This guy is the epitome of trying to hard. If he was being himself he would have failed long ago. He's had an identity crisis since he entered the business. We had the "dorky preppy reality star" Miz with a microphone in the crowd... then the "trying to be cool rocker guy Miz"... then the"I think Im punk-rock so I'll have a mo-hawk Miz"...now he's the "Express model trying to be Jericho and use a monotone voice Miz"... terrible. He's the type of geek that I made fun of in high school cause he doesnt have an original or creative bone in his body. The fact that anyone buys into this first rate dork speaks volumes about how lousy the WWE has become. Yuck.

Why do people get excited over a title belt that was used to cut a promo and maybe dropping hints on what is going to happen at Mania. If Miz turning this ''W'' into "M'' makes your blood pressure rise, then the Miz did his job tonight. He cut a decent promo with his MIZ-TORY , I'm not a Miz fan but I have to admit that his promos are getting better and funnier every week. The "M" was symbolic he even said it "I'm turning the WWE upside down, the belt wasn't the only thing with a "M'' the stick Miz used had a "M"." If Cena wins the title at Mania, WWE would debut a new Belt the next night on Raw, if he don't win I still say something historic will happen on that Raw because VKM is not going to let the NCAA beat him in the ratings the night after Mania.

The belt was just something to garner the miz more heat and with the fact that its so so close to the old belt only with a M is just a sign that we will be getting a new belt but before they bring it out they want the miz to run his course. So two things happend miz gained more heat and we know that we will be getting a whole new belt and new design when we get a new champion.

I acctually say good job WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back