WWE Spinner Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
How much longer do you guys think the WWE will keep the spinner belt? It almost seems like they are going to keep it that way for a long while. So do you think that's the new permanent belt or will they get the old one back once Cena is out of the title picture for a while. Also, if they do get rid of the spinner belt, should they revert back to the Undisputed version that ended with JBL or should they have a new version?

There is no such thing as a permanent belt. Almost every long-term champion has had their own custom belt.

Keep in mind I used the word "almost."

I liked the old belt that the WWF used to have when The Rock was champion. I think it was around 98' or 99'. I think they should bring that belt back.

get rid of cena and his stupid spinner belt. Its a complete joke to the industry. the guy cant wrestle and certainly doesnt deserve to be a 2 time champ. The old winged eagle belt was cool the one the undertaker had, bring it back at least people can take it seriously.

The meaning behind the championship is more important to me than the appearance imo so I couldn't care less about it's existence. Like PC said it's not permanent no matter what. It could stick around for years but not forever.

I don't know what the big deal is about the spinner belt, and no one seems to be able to tell me. How has it marred the legacy of the championship? How? By the way, I liked the Undisputed belt.

As much as I hate to say it, I think it will stay as Cena put it. I think it should go back to what it was originally but it wont. Its the new modern belt...and I HATE IT!!!:dark2:

They where planning on trashing it once Cena lost the belt, so that means Cena's reign is not over yet, he'll win it back soon, damn.. :(

it's obvious cena is going to have another long boring run as champ,

Bring back the belt that was around when Stone Cold was around,his belt with the skull was wicked

For one thing they won't bring Stone Cold's belt back because that one belongs to him it wouldn't go with anyone else,from what I've seen Cena's spinner belt is more creative than the Rock's or Stone Cold's put together I liked them too back then but it was more of an ego trip with them it's like putting your picture on the belt what the Rock and Stone Cold did, Cena did something similar but more unique the belt doesn't scream Cena bcause his face is not on the title so that's why other people can hold it, and Cena might get the title back but truth is people are scared of change.

I like the spinner belt, at least they have done something slightly different with the title belt.
I don't remember The Rock having a custom belt but never mind and STSA one I just didn't like, the undisputed belt was a decent belt saying that though.
The Attitude Era Title belt was by far the best of the "standard" belts WWE have used whilst I have been watching one

I figure the prestigue doesnt come from the belt it comes from the person holding the belt and with it in Edge's hands its the most prestigous belt in the history of WWE!!

BretHartfan82 said:
For one thing they won't bring Stone Cold's belt back because that one belongs to him it wouldn't go with anyone else,from what I've seen Cena's spinner belt is more creative than the Rock's or Stone Cold's put together I liked them too back then but it was more of an ego trip with them it's like putting your picture on the belt what the Rock and Stone Cold did, Cena did something similar but more unique the belt doesn't scream Cena bcause his face is not on the title so that's why other people can hold it, and Cena might get the title back but truth is people are scared of change.
First, the Rock's Title belt was only used once and was pulled because the WWE was afraid that if they made do many custom championships it would lose all meaning and taint it's dignity and spit on it's history. Second... Cena's belt has no class and is a simple attempt to cash in on the ''bling-bling'' craze. If it's not on him(and it never should be) then it should not stay that way. When the title changed hands with STone cold or the Ultimate Warrior it was the generic one that was put on the new champ. They should do the same, RVD with that belt does not work nor does it with Edge.

Mickey-B said:
First, the Rock's Title belt was only used once and was pulled because the WWE was afraid that if they made do many custom championships it would lose all meaning and taint it's dignity and spit on it's history. Second... Cena's belt has no class and is a simple attempt to cash in on the ''bling-bling'' craze. If it's not on him(and it never should be) then it should not stay that way. When the title changed hands with STone cold or the Ultimate Warrior it was the generic one that was put on the new champ. They should do the same, RVD with that belt does not work nor does it with Edge.
Taint the title history wait a minute is already has been spit upon when HBK had it with him in playgirl or the mag. he was show with just wearing the belt,so customizing it won't make a difference and the undisputed belt was boring if they are going to change it they should make a new one, and get rid of the HW title so it has more meaning the HW title isn't really WWE anyway they may own it but it doesn't have the look of the WWE.

I'm just saying the reason they didn't let the Rock use his, if Cena wants the spinner belt, fine it goes with(and I say this by stretching the meaning of the word for all it's worth) personality, what I don't like is that they keep it that way when another superstar has won the title.

:wwf: Yes The WWE should get rid of the spinning belt. I would prfer the old Undisputed belt better than Cena's Spinnig title. Mayb if Cena should be champion agian, he should get a custom grill to match his belt. LOL!

A belt that had rated r on it would be pretty sweet, but i dont think that edge will keep it that long. And The spinner belt should go away and they should go back to the normal belt

I think the spinner belt fits preety well the times we are now. What is actually dissapointing is the fact that every belt John Cena touched he turned it into a spinner belt. But the WWE championship looks preety cool and fits preety well with the superstars that are holding it now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back