New Day Hosting Mania: Good, Bad, or Indifferent?

Wrestlemania doesn t need hosts period to cut a long boring meaningless BS promo to waste time and add it as a gap filler cause the way the matches looks now its a snoooooooozefest! Having those 3 stooges talking jive and smack about nothing is pointless and it will hurt big time since the last 3 WM sucked big time! If anyone should have a host and I used it loosely give it to Steve Borden and Hulk Hogan or one of them at least. I don t recall the earliest WM having hosts every year and it's getting to be a joke fest with this snoozefest

It's still too soon at this point to make the call on it being a bad decision or not. I too want to see New Day in an actual match, but there's still time for that to change. Who's to say that they cannot be the hosts and also participate in a match? Being the hosts is good for the New Day due to getting at least one silly promo in, if not more. Their silly promos are often one of the better parts of the shows they are on so that's surely going to be a positive. If they do in fact not end up getting a match of any kind, then that's potentially a bad thing. I would rather see them goofing off in promos as hosts then getting jobbed out to The Club or Cesaro & Sheamus so things could be worse. It might be best to wait a bit longer before we are quick to dismiss this as a bad idea since it might not be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back