WWE Survivor Series - The Shield VS The New Day

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
With the return of Roman Reigns advertised a week in advance and New Day's distraction costing Ambrose & Rollins the Raw Tag Team Championship, the writing was on the wall for this match. Last Monday, the challenge was issued by the Shield and the New Day accepted.

This has the potential to be a really, really fun match. In their respective tag scenes, Rollins & Ambrose and the New Day really kicked things up several notches over the past few months with some truly excellent matches. If the teams are able to generate the same sort of chemistry with each other as they did with their prior opponents, and bring the energy, then this could be a show stealer.

With that said, I don't think there's a whole lot of doubt in regards to the Shield winning. I think the feeling of New Day as massive underdogs here stems from the images of the teams being polar opposite and the success the Shield have seen since going their separate ways; New Day has stayed the course of being a tag team and may well go down as one of the top teams in company history while Ambrose, Rollins & Reigns all became singles mid-card and main event champions.

New Day will give the Shield a great match, at least that's my gut feeling, but I just don't see the Shield losing what will only be their 2nd six man tag team bout since reuniting within the span of a week of their 1st six man tag match since reuniting.

While this will be a good match what spoils it is the fact that we already know who will win. The Shield has returned and even though New Day were the longest reigning Tag Champions, I don't see them beating the Shield.

I will be the most surprised person on the LD thread if that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back