Name a Wrestling Headline You Want to See

BREAKING NEWS: UNDERTAKER SET TO WIN WWE TITLE AT MANIA 25, AND WILL HOLD IT FOR MORE THAN TWO MONTHS!

This just in: Beth Phoenix and Santino Marella got married a few hours ago! "Glamarella" looked stunning, especially Santino in his white dress...

BREAKING NEWS! Shawn Michaels & wife Rebecca have seperated after the events during SummerSlam with Chris Jericho. Shawn took full responsibility as he was overcome with guilt. He said one thing to Rebecca before leaving. "I'm sorry. I love you."

Nation Of Domination to reform: members include Ron Simmons, D'lo Brown, Kofi Kingston and . . . . . . . . . . Charlito

HULK HOGAN realizes the leg drop absolutely SUCKKKKKKS

:hogan: brother....brother...brother

Beth Phoenix is the next diva to pose in playboy and one lucky fan will get to wrestle with her in the sheets (and then they pick me)

Demolition is back

Nick Hogan is released from jail and starts his own reality show called- Its all gods fault. Showing terrible accidents that happened because of stupid people doing stupid things

Rick flair signed to TNA.... Will appear tonight live on TNA'S Monday Night Explosion managing the newly reformed Four Horseman, "Mr. Priceless" Ted DiBiase JR, ''The Gold Standard'' Shelton Benjamin, "The Northern Enforcer" Mr. Kennedy and "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage.

Breaking News: CM Punk arrested for drink driving. CM Punk set to drop World Heavyweight Championship to Chris Jericho on RAW after Unforgiven.

Hell yeah, lets have ONE MORE scramble match.

No, seriously, if that happened, I would mark out like a mother fucker.

Being one of the biggest Jerichoholics and all.

Breaking News: CM Punk arrested for drink driving. CM Punk set to drop World Heavyweight Championship to Chris Jericho on RAW after Unforgiven.

Wow! congrats on calling that one! Can you tell me who's gonna win the super bowl? ;)

***BREAKING NEWS: Real Reason of why Punk lost the Title revealed!! busted backstage snorting Cheap Crack??; Mike Knox AND his Beard involved?? ++Click Now for the Full story!!++***

Thank you, but, the time was off by a day, very close though.

Cowboys and Packers final, I would put my money on Cowboys.

I'm gunna be honest, I know nothing about american football, just chose two names I knew haha

Matt Hardy Was Revealed As The Father of Stephanie McMahon's 2nd Child. Hardy Commented;

"My Sperm Will Not Die!"

Billy Gunn Remembers...Something...Anything

In order to complete IC25's Wrestling Man-gasm, Big Van Vader returns to WWE and squashes HHH for WWE Title, forms inter-brand stable with Chris Jericho and Santino Marella.

Virgil shouts at fan, "Don't You Know Who I Am?" Only to be arrested as passers by think he's OJ Simpson.

santino marella released...wwe wish him well in all future endeavours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back