Steel Cage Forums: A Wrestling Forum That Won't Make You Sick And Kill You

Regardless of whether or not Gelgarin or Sly are right (I think the former is correct, you can't just act as if ******ed means what you want it to mean), this is something that constituted a slap on the wrist at most in the first place.

Taylor can't seem to accept responsibility for his actions, whereas Yaz can is the core message of this story.

Whoa! Whoa! He didn't mean a fight. He meant a dance off to purely 70's classical jazz. You guys are too violent for this board. I'm emailing Hausman.

I greatly enjoy jazz music. I could get down with that, but it would consist of me sitting in the corner in a rocking chair smoking a pipe while enjoying a glass of Woodford Resrve.

I skipped about 4 or 5 pages when I read (paraphrasing here) "******ed is level for the worst thing you can call someone". That is fucking ludicrous call a black person the n word and call them ******ed, watch the difference in reaction. Calling someone ******ed is not polite, shouldnt be done in public but fuck off with this garbage idea that being called ******ed is somehow worse than a sexist, homophobe, racist, etc. slur. To call someone ******ed they at least have to present some idea that is unintelligent, people can be racially vilified for no reason at all and that makes it so much worse

A shame... There's more I can say but not doing it this publicly.. do as you do round the forums.... if you change too much you lose... but tempering the choice of words, especially around disability which you have? small change to make.

Wait, were you offended by the word ****** because you are so ******ed, it is insulting to insinuate anyone else is ******ed? If so, then I completely understand your actions.

WZ is really going downhill. Now stupid mods close threads in the Bar Room. Everything is a go. Call a ******, ass ****** ******ed cunt. When I try to, they close the thread. Fuck off Milenko.

No he didn't. He still hasn't gotten that main page spot he's hoping for. Nor have the rules changed. This was all just a cavalcade of mistakes. Each one being bigger than the last. Did you say something bad? Yes you did, you naughty boy, you. But was it against the rules? Nope. For better or worse, it actually was not against the rules. But Rob Taylor decided he had to fight for justice. In the name of making the main pa-I mean to stand up for wrestlingmaster55 who is nowhere to be found in all this and despite being told why there was no case, he went over Sly to Crave. Never actually fixing the problem and just causing a slew of other issues but still deciding to stand his ground while we have a shit ton of broken images on outdated software.

And there's Crave. Who only partly (if we're to believe his stories) listened to Rob, booted you and Sly without figuring out what happened, leaving things for worse and then fucked off.

It's like when I was in school and I was told I'd go to hell for not tucking my shirt in, instead of just telling me that it's a private school and it's disciplinary to follow dress code. I have weird analogies.

He did win, because he now has a smug sense of "I did the right thing." This entire forum could shut down, Crave could decide to fire everyone employed under the WZ banner and shut down the main site, and Rob Taylor still won because in his mind, he was the good guy who stood up for a stranger on the internet. He got the bad people removed from positions of power.

He gets to go home, punch his white knight ticket, and with nine more punches of that ticket, girls will be obligated to sleep with him and people call him a hero.

He did win, because he now has a smug sense of "I did the right thing." This entire forum could shut down, Crave could decide to fire everyone employed under the WZ banner and shut down the main site, and Rob Taylor still won because in his mind, he was the good guy who stood up for a stranger on the internet. He got the bad people removed from positions of power.

He gets to go home, punch his white knight ticket, and with nine more punches of that ticket, girls will be obligated to sleep with him and people call him a hero.

LOLOL. There will be no girls, and you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back