Name a Wrestling Headline You Want to See

It's funny that you'd mention Eminem here. Didn't John Cena make a name for himself in the WWE by playing a very Eminem like gimmick? I seem to recall him doing these really lame freestyle raps while wearing throwback jerseys that represented whatever town he happened to be in at the time. I'm pretty sure the WWE Championship he carried was a gangsta ass bling bling encrusted spinner wheel kinda thing too. I guess I could be imagining things.

Seriously, I was only kidding around. I'm in no way a homophobe or a gay basher. Whatever two consenting adults do in privacy is their own business, and it's not for me to judge. I was just taking a low brow stab at John Cena to get a rise, and it seemed to work a little too well. I'm man enough to admit when I've crossed the line, and I'll never make another homophobic comment on this forum again.

Just wasn't you, there were two in a row, and that's the slippery slope I'm not going to let it slide down.

Eric Bishoff (i know i cant spell, sorry) re-hired on wwe raw

Paul-e JUST RE-BAUGHT ECW!!!!

Tna out of business, Kurt angle/Aj/Joe styles heading to wwe ^_^

John morrison NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT/ECW/WWE CHAMPION!

THIS JUST IN: An SUV flips over guardrail, rolls down side of mountain. It is believed that Big Show, Great Khali, and Mark Henry were all inside and are presumed to be dead.

Undertaker legitimately dies, then rises back from the dead

Batista uses simon dean's patented simon system and indeed not steriods

HBK assasinates Obama . Fans still cheer for him which gets Y2J pissed.
HBK wins the WHC.Jeff wins WWE Championship.
Trish returns 2 wwe with her implants back on.
Sting, Kurt and Styles sign a contract with wwe,will appear on monday night RAW this week.

Lita admits, "i am a ****"

Paul bearer returns with masked kane by his side, mission starts to kill hornswoggle.

CENA ADDS SIXTH MOVE!!

Stephy Mac and Trish Stratus strip for Playboy!!

Vinnie Mac decides to never be on TV again

Breaking News: Scarlett Johannson sings a 5 year contract to WWE, becomes John Morrison's Valet, and agrees to pose for playboy >:)

Chyna comes back and beats John Cena in a match, Cena retires in a strop after losing to a tranny

Trish Stratus in new celeb sex tape scandal, thousands of men across the world thanking god!

V12, Over and Out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back