My Trial

• Thread starter Inmate #1 pastie1545
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody's genuine and really does'nt know why they've been banned then I'm ore than willing not to mock them. But face it that's unlikley.

This forum is going to be full of rant's.

Fuck the lot of you, Jake you used to be cool wordisborn same goes for you

Abyss is the only one who had enough deceny to pm me and give me a warning which was actually fun to read

Pastie dont get mad at me. I am not the one that told you to keep egging on Jonny, you did that yourself. I am simply over looking the case

Well you haven't even heard my argument yet - I would like hobo to defend me btw

If Hobo can conduct himself in a respectful manner and not get out of control then fine. I could have sworn that the decision was made already but go ahead and plead your case if it will make you happy

Thanks for the decency remark. However, Hobo can defend you, if he swears by the book that he won't call jake, jonny or any other member of staff a 'Shit, Fucker, prick, twat, or any other crude/rude words.'

I'll defend Pastie. I have law train' and it's time to knock you guys down a peg.

Pastie this is for your own good ( a learning curve if you will) but calling jake and jonny gay and so on wont really help you in any case

(i think if found guilty Pastie's sig should be change to something humiliating so he will learn the rope about forum posting

Peace

ha ha ha ha ha your funny come to WZ and try and knock off one of the big boys(reality check how cute)

Reality i wont be suprised if your the next person in here tring to defend yourself along side Inmate#1 Pastie

Peace

If I call it a day can I be let back to post

Pastie if you drop it and conduct yourself in a pleasant manner for a while (not sure how long, that will depend on what myself and Jake agree upon) then you can be let back in with everyone else. But havingother people try to fight for you wont help you I can promise you that

Son, you don't know who I am. I am a legend on the orginal WZ. You are not even in my league!

To add to what Reality said, wordisborn you are the biggest douchebag in the world.. Your like a coke fiend, fiending to be a mod.. And your supposed to have a family, a job, and yet, you want a mod spot..

You really are a loser as Jonny said.

Why are you jumping to the WZ has-been poster get over it you need to do your own thing and not follow what somebody else says.

Paul says: I think Hobo is the only non queer Australian.
Ha ha ha ha look at this pathetic wanna be poofter an absolute joke who in there own mind would have this guy on their forums, your a damn joke that needs to get over the fact that since he got dumped by his boy friend that all of a sudden he hates gays now. Ill let you in on something Aussie Hobo i am an aussie and i can tell everyone on WZ that not all aussies act like this guy (some of them have dignity, some of them have self respect) and puts Australias name in a bad way. (and Hobo i can tell you now that i aint gay ok sweet cheeks)

Jonny can be seen as either the villain or the hero but the fact is, he is doing what he sees as being the best for the board, and if that means protecting it from potential spammers, I see no problem in him doing that.

Pastie, the fact is that while you make think you were treated as a scapegoat of sorts, Jonny only felt that you were advertising and the like and the fact is, we have all had a gutful with that stuff. Anything revolving around that or even the fact that you may have done it before, are reasons why he banned your PM priveliges. Jonny is the only admin who comes on frequently to the board and if Dysturbed wanted what is best for the board, he would have come on more often. Jonny is the glue that keeps this board together, and whether you think he is abusing his power is your opinion and no one elses. To me, he is protecting the board from degenerating to the state it was a few months ago, and he is not furthering the 'war' between your board and this one. He is trying to get through to you that if you don't like it, leave it.

Your members did PM advertise and they wrecked the board for that. Most of them have moved on and I credit them for that, but staying on here and acting like the laughing stock of the whole board is pointless, and I hope that you and any others who still have grudges can move on for the better. Jonny is doing what is right for the board and you shouldn't be closed minded about it because he really doesn't want to make it personal with you because you feel he is out to get you.

Everyone knows that you hate the 'new' WZ, and so it is a very reasonable precaution if you are banned from your PM priveliges and put in here. He is trying to end this crap and I hope you see that soon. I know that people who object to it are now the vast minority of the board, and that shows that Jonny is doing his job for the best interests of the community of this WZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back