My Trial

• Thread starter Inmate #1 pastie1545
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave for two week's and as far as I'm concerned you can come back. P.M. capabilitie's back after a month. Starting 30th February.

I agree whole heartedly with Spiral, everyone has an opinion of everyone else, and it just depends on their views of what is right and wrong for the board.

Jonny puts a lot of time and effort into WZ, and is not appreciated enough.

Why are you jumping to the WZ has-been poster get over it you need to do your own thing and not follow what somebody else says.

Paul says: I think Hobo is the only non queer Australian.
Ha ha ha ha look at this pathetic wanna be poofter an absolute joke who in there own mind would have this guy on their forums, your a damn joke that needs to get over the fact that since he got dumped by his boy friend that all of a sudden he hates gays now. Ill let you in on something Aussie Hobo i am an aussie and i can tell everyone on WZ that not all aussies act like this guy (some of them have dignity, some of them have self respect) and puts Australias name in a bad way. (and Hobo i can tell you now that i aint gay ok sweet cheeks)

I gotta defend myself on that one. Your from canterbury arn't? wouldn't be suprsied, dude you speak like, I am probs the msot well know Aussie on this board, on any board I post on for god sakes. I gain my respect from the posters by helping out while this board went to hell and this is WELL before St Johnny Rocks up as new admin, I'm talking bout the good ol JP days and when the good ol RVD #1 Fan ip problem showed up. No I'm not gay... and that qoute has been there for like a year now/5months... I am a true Aussie, and dude your a joke, go back to canterbury cause I'm sick of your shit and bs.

btw.. whats with constant gay jokes/remarks, wtf is wrong with you man, if you wannabe be gay, just admit no need to put your emotional problems on me, jesus. Now get the fuck over it... its sorted, no need for any more resentment.

I gotta defend myself on that one. Your from canterbury arn't? wouldn't be suprsied, dude you speak like, I am probs the msot well know Aussie on this board, on any board I post on for god sakes. I gain my respect from the posters by helping out while this board went to hell and this is WELL before St Johnny Rocks up as new admin, I'm talking bout the good ol JP days and when the good ol RVD #1 Fan ip problem showed up. No I'm not gay... and that qoute has been there for like a year now/5months... I am a true Aussie, and dude your a joke, go back to canterbury cause I'm sick of your shit and bs.

btw.. whats with constant gay jokes/remarks, wtf is wrong with you man, if you wannabe be gay, just admit no need to put your emotional problems on me, jesus. Now get the fuck over it... its sorted, no need for any more resentment.

I got a fiance that i fuck every night you just have a picture of RVD

and dude i aint from Canterbury i am from Campbelltown, you know where that is dont you?

and Aussie, Reality check is outta here isnt that funny, didnt i say somethin along the lines of time makes fools of us all and he was too much of a fool and got dealt with.

Peace

Can we shot people here like the old west? I see a few people that need to meet the Killer in here!

**The Enforcer bangs his Gable and says "Pastie you have been found guilty on the charges of advertising in PM and abusing Mods and Admins i sentence you to be banned"

Looking back on Pastie he was the biggest F$%king!! clown to ever be a member of WZ he was like "old school WZ this and old WZ that" and now what your banned ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back