If He Admitted he was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
First of all, this thread is a social experiment.

I originally thought it should be me, but then I realized the experiment wouldn't work so I picked someone different.

As for the experiment, I been listening a lot over the last few months about this Jerry Sandusky trial. The issue with the JS trial is that there seems to be many people associated with Penn State U who covered up the child molestation or never did anything about it.

Anyway, because of Sandusky's actions, people are threatening to tear down Joe Paterno's statue at PS as people feel he didnt do enough to pretect those innocent souls that Sandusky molested.

Aside from all of this, I want to know, if Slyfox came out and admitted he has been sleeping with a young child (which he is not and this is only an experiment,) would you report him?

If Slyfox were to come on here and brag that he had slept with youngsters, would you report him?

Now for this experiment I could of used my own name, but I figured that was too easy (i.e. someone who eventually accuses me in all of this.)

Now Jenks, we know you're in prison, but if Sly is touching you in a bad place, just say NO, then GO, and TELL! Didn't you see the commercials as a kid?

Always end up posting shit here after a night of drinking.

This thread was suppose to have a poll and the point was a lot of people weren't going to do anything if Slyfox came on here and bragged about having a kid tied up etc.

I was going to make the poll public so you'd know who voted yes and who voted no, and those who voted "yes i would report" would be reveared.

Anyway, the point was that there are alot of contributing factors out there and people need to be vigilant and not be cowards when confronting stuff like this. If you have any indication something wrong is going on, you've got to take care of it!

Props on the attempt. Two major thumbs down on the execution. And if I had more hands, you'd get more thumbs down on your PSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back