Wrestlezone Lawyers

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
Lol, I don't know if this has ever been said before, but while looking through some of the posts here I see a bunch of prisoners complaining about being put here unjustly and talking shit to the admins. It kind of reminds me of real life criminals and cops. I was thinking, how funny it would be if a few guys volunteered at WZ Lawyers and the prisoners could explain their actions to them and give a list of links to posts that got them here and admin messages explaining why they put them here, and then if the lawyer sees a reasonable case, we can hold a trial right here in the prison. It'd would give the prisoners something to do, and would be good entertainment for non prisoners to watch the trial.:p

Any thoughts? Silly idea I know, but it's for a silly section with silly posters.:shrug:

Trials would be brilliant compared to whatever is going on in the Prison right now.

Which is... nothing.
I've told you how you can solve that, but you seem to care much more about what role you get to play in the "prison" than you do about how much activity goes on here.

Just let it go, guys. If we are more bothered by Prison activity than the prisoners themselves, it's a sign of trying a little too hard. I like Florence Nightingaling as much as the next guy, but there doesn't seem to be a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back