Interesting Question To Whoever Wants to Listen

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Why can't Prisoners make edits?

For those of you who don't know Prisoners have no option to to make edits which I've always felt a bit bizarre. I've always been under the impression that the Prisoners are the ones who in theory need to be able to edit and make corrections the most but have no ability to. It's the only thing I don't quite understand why that particular right has been restricted from prisoners and so I ask all of you for insight.

Why don't Prisoners have the same ability to make edits as everyone else? I've never understood and just want somebody to try and give me a logical reason.

You're not missing much. Regular users can only edit things for five minutes after they're posted. After that the button disappears.

You're not missing much. Regular users can only edit things for five minutes after they're posted. After that the button disappears.

I know that but for example in a recent post of mine I was quoting ManureTheBear and went to delete a section of his quotation on something and accidently erased a bracket making the quote look like this:

You're not missing much. Regular users can only edit things for five minutes after they're posted. After that the button disappears.QUOTE]
I went for my edit button simply cause I know how to fix it and it wasn't there (which I already knew just forgot). I know it's not a huge deal but it was more a curious question.

Really taking away some privelages. At least you don't all have to have custom Golddust avatars or something like that...

We get thirty, actually. Which is a godsend for me, because I can't count how many times I've thought of a point which compliments the rest of my post, ten minutes after I've made it.

You take this shit way too seriously. Go outside. Meet someone of the opposite sex and introduce yourself. Damn.

It's called balance man. I spend less than an hour on here per day on most days. I have a wonderful girlfriend, many friends, and actually a quality social life. I've gotten my life together. Now watch you'll take precious time from your so cool life to respond just cause it's "fun." Maybe you should get a life....

We get thirty, actually. Which is a godsend for me, because I can't count how many times I've thought of a point which compliments the rest of my post, ten minutes after I've made it.

I get you there man. I often add little tidbits after I've posted already. Not to mention I always reread my longer posts immediately after and usaully find a grammar correction I need to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back