Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

Great job to all the writers. It was awesome.

A bit surprised I won, while reading it I thought for sure Flamero was going to sneak out a win.

Much props to my opponents, Thesaurus for writing a great math, the rest of the writing/booking crew, and of course Jenks for coming up with the idea in the first place.

Alright, first off thanks for the rep and the congratulations. I hate not being able to give rep cuz even if it's just one point, you are still able to leave an appreciative comment.

Thanks Mozz and Red Skull for the reps. And thanks for Rping and taking part as well.

And thanks Dave/Coco for the prediction winner.

Anyway, the real congratulations has to go too Dave, Crock, Coco, and Thes. Writing results and judging a card is no joke.

Without the writers and rper's and it would of just been me saying "Let's have a card" and nothing happening.

So everyone involved deserves props, but especially double dutiers who Rp'd and wrote results. I thought this would be a fun thing and could get a good number people involved and that it did, thanks to everyone who got the word out.

So yeah, make sure to share some rep with John Constantine (Dave), Sam Smith (The Crock), Michael Winters (Thesaurus), and Hunter Kravinoff (Immortal Coco.)

And let them know they did a great job.

I really liked the humor of the card and the matches were done really well. Max Karzai got a great send off and as for Aiden Hughes ... if you play with fire, your gonna get burned :) Lol.

Lol, but really, thanks to Milenko for Rping and giving us a shot to win.

Anyway, I enjoyed the card IMMENSELY and really appreciate the work you guys put in, with the posters and everything.

Also, like Dave, I think this should be a one and done deal (for myself.) Wrestlezone already has one fed and I don't wanna be a part of jeopardizing it. Those guys do a great job and it's a great roster and as soon as I'm let out of here, I'll be applying.

Thanks again guys.

*Everyone involved gets some awesome imaginary rep.*

Thanks Dave
Thanks Crock
Thanks Coco
Thanks Thes

Thanks Red Skull
Thanks Alex Waters
Thanks Dirty Jose
Thanks The Doctor
Thanks Rox
Thanks Nightmare
Thanks Encore
Thanks Killjoy (that's flamero/baez rite?)
Thanks Milenko
Thanks Mozz

Crock this was such a brilliant idea of yours! Btw, Coco and Dave did all the work and you were bitching about having to write your parts.

He did say Coco and Dave did all the work though.

#Jenks4halfbant....which I guess is The Prison....which is where he is already....so I guess everything is the way it should be.

Wait one sec, are you really trying to make it look as if you were a big part of Incarceration, Jenks? You said something about a prison show, so myself and Dave went out and found a roster and worked with our creative team to write the show.

Yes, I understand Dave found a roster and Dave and COCO wrote the best parts of the card. You are the one who thinks I've never contributed to the forums in anyway and I just mentioned helping out on this event as ONE of the important things on this forum I tried to help with. I knew you'd eventually try and take the credit away from myself and anyone else in your way and try and take it for yourself, but I hoped you wouldn't. Truth is, most people LOVED Coco's segments and I don't think most even remember what yours were. Dave and Coco did this and you helped. Thanks for helping but please don't act like I had nothing to do with it whatsoever cuz that's just wrong.

I.E. Don't fucking saying I never contributed to the forum, which is what you are continuing to say.

Ok, Jenks, you helped set up a one shot Prison E-Fed event that went mostly forgotten to most anyone except those who were involved. To you, this was some ground breaking shit, seemingly proving that you can contribute. To those of us who already have things to contribute to the community, it was a Tuesday.

Also, yes, the most memorable part was the finish. I really don't remember much about it other than the Warden character, Karzai vs Constantine, Hunter vs Gordito, and the riot to end the show.

DirtyJosé;3490638 said:
Ok, Jenks, you helped set up a one shot Prison E-Fed event that went mostly forgotten to most anyone except those who were involved. To you, this was some ground breaking shit, seemingly proving that you can contribute. To those of us who already have things to contribute to the community, it was a Tuesday.

Also, yes, the most memorable part was the finish. I really don't remember much about it other than the Warden character, Karzai vs Constantine, Hunter vs Gordito, and the riot to end the show.

Not the point. Crock says I never contribute, and like you, this was a tuesday for me as well. Have either of you ever made a thread with 45k views and nearly 4k posts?

I know who was the real contributors to the card, but when do I ever get the appreciation when I need it? If you weren't so interested in looking for someone to argue with, you'd know that I've been a good prisoner for a long time, but instead you want to vote for me not to be released and drudge up old shit because all you really are is a shit stirrer.

What other fucking prisoner has tried the amount of ideas I have? Then fucking good for nothings come and say I've done nothing to contribute to the site while thats what I've been trying to do for the last 10 fucking months. I don't fucking like a lot of you people on here (if I don't, you'd know it) but I have a lot of respect for many as well which is why I even stick around. Shattered Dreams, Gelgarin, JMT, IDR, The Artist, Coco, NormanSmiley, Bill Lesnar, J4L, JGKY, Jackhammer, Brain, Tdigs, and a number more. I'm even a Slyfox fan on a number of occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back