**Merged** Walkout, No Confidence & All Conspiracy Discussion (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!!)

Bleh, I'm really not all that interested in this storyline. I'm not going to shut down and be closeminded about it, but nothing about this interests me, from what's happened, to what's happening, to what might happen.

I've been biding my time ever since R-Truth & The Miz got stuck together until they finally went back to singles competition as main eventers. For me personally, they're the reason I watch, so when they got put together I went from watching 2 segments that had me completely invested to one, and now that they're off, none. I'm willing to see this play out without doing much bitching but, meh.

Now I'm very much anticipating the return of The Great One, and hopefully Masked Kane.

It seems like what's going to happen is HHH will eventually be joined by bigger, older stars and ultimately the angle will be remembered fondly. If Austin comes back and wrestles in a match alongside The Rock it's a guaranteed success.

That said, I think they already screwed up the angle. First, I don't see how RAW has been "chaotic". Nash ran in a few times, then got hired. Then two guys attacked a referee, got fired, and came back. All that stuff has been done before and it's never been painted as a chaotic, unsafe work environment. I like the attempt, but I think it's been too rushed. Even HHH acknowledged on RAW that Nexus came out and destroyed the set and assaulted people a year or so ago -- that was way more out of control than what's been happening lately.

The other big issue with the walkout angle is that Smackdown will go on as planned. Mark Henry walked out on RAW, yet they promoted Big Show coming after him on Smackdown. So obviously Mark Henry will be back at work. Clearly they aren't cancelling Smackdown. I'm willing to see what they do, but pretty much whatever it is will defy logic.

And that's the problem with having literally every superstar walk off: now there's nothing left. Sure, it works for dramatic effect. RAW's ending was brilliant. It just doesn't have sustainable life now. In order to really sell the angle, those who walked off should miss at least one event. That's why they should have left behind a few opportunists, guys smart enough to realize "hey, if all these jokers are walking out, that makes my life a hell of a lot easier; I'll stay". Then Smackdown could revolve around those who stayed in search of an opportunity. It might even help get a few undercard guys over. Instead, it's just going to be awkward seeing all these guys who walked out of work come right back and keep working.

Exactly what I was thinking about the whole angle. Well executed in the end of the show but no coherent path to lead into because of Smackdown. The only thought I had of what they could do with Smackdown is have the show "cancelled" due to a company wide strike, and do a free re-run of a prior PPV. Yes I understand how much money that would cost them to pull this, but imagine how great the effect would be. It would give the perfect credibility to the walk out on Raw.

Alas, we all know what's going to happened here. Vince is going to return with Johnny Ace, and either return as the same stagnant character we have seen Vince as for last 15 years, or hand it over the robotic Johnny Ace for a couple of months before they realize he has as much personality as corpse.

I think they just walked out on Triple H, not the whole WWE.

Right. But in the storyline, HHH runs the WWE. So if these guys are going to walk out on a RAW because he's in charge, the same logic suggests they not show up for Smackdown either.

As I said in that other thread (er, this thread -- they just got merged), the major problem is that everyone walked out. Like, Mark Henry has been brutalizing people for months, why was he out there walking out? HHH has had literally nothing to do with making it an unsafe working environment for him. He even promised earlier in the night he'd be at Smackdown if Big Show wants to come find him. I mean, come on.

Some guys should have walked out, others should have stayed. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne should have stayed. They've thrived since HHH has taken over. Mason Ryan should have stayed -- he hasn't been on TV forever, he comes back under HHH's watch. Mark Henry, Zach Ryder. Hell, most of the Smackdown guys should be grateful HHH started inviting them to RAW every week. I get that it's all storyline, but let's infuse a little realism here.

If you have a core of guys who stay, then this week's Smackdown could be really interesting (and hey, maybe it will end up that way, this is all pure speculation). How about Kofi and Evan take on The Usos, since all the other possible teams walked out? Mark Henry takes on Zach Ryder. Throw all the babyfaces they didn't trot out on RAW -- so foolish, by the way -- into the mix. HHH keeps saying that it's up to the superstars to make their mark, that they aren't given anything, they have to earn it and take it. So there's your logic for people not walking out: all these other guys walked out, so the floor is theirs to make a mark. And that's what Smackdown is about this week: the guys who stayed -- the ones with disregard for their safety because they can handle themselves (Henry), the ones who've been given a fresh start under HHH (Ryder), and the guys willing to work to make their names (Kofi & Evan) -- sticking around, putting in the work to get to the top.

Like, Mark Henry has been brutalizing people for months, why was he out there walking out? HHH has had literally nothing to do with making it an unsafe working environment for him. He even promised earlier in the night he'd be at Smackdown if Big Show wants to come find him. I mean, come on.

Mark Henry is a heel who not only got fined 250k by HHH, he was attacked by psycho-Orton 2 nights in a row without HHH doing anything about it. So it's no big surprise he was out there. He wants HHH out as COO.

Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne should have stayed. They've thrived since HHH has taken over. Mason Ryan should have stayed -- he hasn't been on TV forever, he comes back under HHH's watch.
Kofi and Evan were also randomly attacked backstage by 2 "outsiders". HHH didn't mention Mason Ryan's name during his first promo; I'd walk out too if I was disrespected like that.

Also keep in mind that most of the roster--faces or heels--don't like Trips to begin with and probably won't care if he disappeared forever.

why can't people just sit back, relax and enjoy the product without over analyzing every single aspect!

If you don't like it then thats fine, don't watch it! and don't comment on it!

I dont like Glee but i dont go onto a Glee forum and say how bad it sucks. I simply do not watch it. Why watch something you are not enjoying and why comment on it?

I would love HHH to play on a line from a few months ago from John Cena... "you can go out and make a 50 new John Cena's..."

We have Byron Saxon and the old guy from Superstars welcome us to Raw. And then have a whole new roster of stars against the faces that didn't walk out.

Cena vs. Brodus Clay
Orton vs. Bateman
CM Punk vs. Richie Steamboat
Andy Leavine vs. Sheamus
The Kings of Wrestling vs. Percy Watson and Titus O'Neill
Seth Rollins vs. Skip Sheffield/Husky Harris
Kelly Kelly vs. Eve

It would shake things up !!!

Culprits and Motives of the Conspiracy
-Who Gains To Benefit The Most-

One important thing about understand who’s behind a conspiracy is figuring out who stands to gain the most from it.

This is the key to solving the mystery. I have compiled a list of people and peoples who could be behind this and I want the full discussion on which of the culprits is more likely to be behind this all, based on this list, in this thread. If the person isn’t on this list, I’d truly be shocked.

The other key to understanding a conspiracy is having an open mind to all possibilities and measuring them up against each other, no matter how crazy it may seem.

Truth is stranger than fiction, so the obvious isn’t always the right choice. This is why some of the culprits below may be far out of range, but I had to list them because of certain ways it can work to bring in any of these names.

Lastly, I see people messing up left and right in various threads so in this one, I’d like to point out that there are so few options for a mastermind to the conspiracy and there are actually more options for co-conspirators instead. People have seemingly gotten confused with that by thinking that some individuals could be masterminds when they simply can not be. I’ll explain for each person.

And before you even get started reading, don’t come in here and bash me with any logic arguments because this is wrestling. We all know that anything can happen and it can be obvious or completely out of left field.

Likely Culprits-

I want to start with the three that I see coming up the most. Here they are and here’s what I’ve got on all of them.

Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon makes more sense than anyone on the list and that’s the part that intrigues me. If they want to keep shocking us like they have been, week-to-week, with the better consistent programming we’ve gotten since the summer, Vince would not be the guy behind it all. If they wanted to have an easy bridge to connect the dots of motive and sensibility, it doesn’t get any better than Vince being the mastermind. If they want to go the easy route and have Vince be the mastermind, then it isn’t the mastermind that’s the shock… it’s the co-conspirator(s) involved that should be the shocker.

Motive:
Revenge

So, we all know why Vince wants Triple H out of power as the COO. Triple H is the reason he’s no longer running the day-to-day operations of the WWE. He wants to have that power back. He wants to run his creation and if he cant run it, “HE’S GONNA KILL IT!!” with a lethal dose of chaos. So he’s trying to force a situation to come about, with Triple H in power, similar to the situation he was in, so HHH can look bad and is put out of power. (Remember that last line, we’re coming back to it)

No one expected Vince to go out quietly and that’s understandable, however, there is another way Vince could fit into this in a way that would have someone else be the mastermind.

Reasons Against Him Being The Mastermind:
I want to bring that line back up again I typed moments ago.
“So he’s trying to force a situation to come about, with Triple H in power, similar to the situation he was in, so HHH can look bad and is put out of power.”

Now, this just doesn’t make sense at face value. I get why Vince would want Triple H out and himself back in, but putting Triple H into the same situation of not having control isn’t going to get him back in.

What reason would there be to put Vince back in control of the day-to-day operations if both he and Triple H were seen as unfit to control the show?

There would have to be a third party involved separate from Triple H and Vince, but I will hold that off for later.

This could be sloppily done to where Vince would have formed a plot to simply take out Triple H and take the company back by force, threats and paying people off to get himself back in power, but I cant see it being a case of the stars wanting Vince back because he’s was in more control of a chaotic environment when he was in power or something to that degree. It has to be that the stars align with Triple H after it’s too late and he’s out of power. They know someone is causing chaos because he’s in power and after finding out who’s doing it they can and will want to take out that person with Triple H at the helm, captaining the team.

The other thing is, someone else could be doing this on Vince’s behalf. Vince then paying off that person who HHH appoints as COO now, as it seems he has to do, would be his way back in. Vince may want back in, but not even be in on the recent events, seeing this turn into a three way split, some sort of Tri-War for WWE.

Vince would have to look in control of the situation to gain any kind of support for him to come back though, so maybe him being behind the chaos and saying he could stop it at anytime would be one way, but that’s more of a threat to get back in and doesn’t seem likely without a fight to get Triple H back in power. (which would be the faces supporting HHH and heels supporting Vince) but then the chaos didn’t start with Vince’s departure it came before Vince’s departure. (will explain later)

Laurinatus, last night on Raw, said Triple H would have to appoint a new COO. Triple H has the power to choose a new COO and that wouldn’t be Vince. So it cant be as simple as putting Triple H out of power unless whoever gets that position immediately resigns and appoints Vince and The Board gets involved and makes a match for control between Triple H and Vince at Survivor Series via their teams. Maybe it will be as simple as that, but a co-conspirator yet to be known of has to be in the mix somewhere.

Vince could simply be testing the "no one man is bigger than the WWE" mentality on HHH to see if he calls it quits. Or maybe HHH is doing it to Vince in some twisted way. Maybe it is just order out of chaos like most great conspiracies.

Either way this goes, Vince is highly likely as the mastermind and really the only true option unless this turns into a Vince/Triple H teaming up against another person(s) or a Vince vs HHH vs (fill in the blank) situation

Benefit:
Getting his control back over the day-to-day operations of the WWE.

Stephanie McMahon Helmsley

Stephanie McMahon Helmsley has been seen very little throughout this whole thing and you’d think she’d have some urge to get involved somehow as Triple H’s wife, Vince daughter, etc.

Motive:
Inheritance.

Stephanie wants what’s rightfully hers. Linda is out of the way with her campaign for Senate. Shane is out of the way doing his own thing and involved with business in China. Vince isn’t in control and what should’ve been her moment was Triple H’s when he was put in charge. Now of course she was there when he was given that power, but this is still an option.

Triple H is the only person in the way of Stephanie running the show on her own. She’s been waiting for this a long time and it can easily go the route of her looking at her own husband as unworthy of being in the spot she should be in as he’s nothing more than an outsider who was married into the legacy of the McMahon Family.

Maybe they go the route of a HHH vs Stephanie program and hold off on a Vince thing, or have a three-way war for power. Stephanie being in power can’t benefit Vince unless she secretly is supporting him and didn’t speak up at the Board Meeting when they voted no confidence (this would also explain his quiet leave, having known this was coming, had a back up plan for this all with Steph as insurance… or someone else maybe), but HHH already stated the family lost faith in Vince. So unless Vince has that incest angle he wanted to do at one point years ago come in, which Steph said she wouldn’t do, and she divorces HHH, it just doesn’t make sense that she can be in cahoots with Vince. She’d want the power for herself if she were the mastermind, thus she could only be a co-conspirator at the most, unless they were willing to do a three way for power, which I don’t see them doing.

I can’t see them having a three-way thing happening leading into Survivor Series, which is an event where two teams battle each other.
Unless they wanted to have the first ever 5 on 5 on 5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match and it could definitely work out if they decided to do that.

Otunga, Ziggler, Swagger, Christian and Cody could easily be a team for Vince
Miz, Truth, Nash, and two more stars could be for Steph
And the dream team of all-stars on the side of HHH

Now this may seem like a stretch. Yes the heels that wanted to file a lawsuit could just be the pawns for Vince after Vince had Truth and Miz and Nash do what they did.
Or they could just be reacting naturally to chaotic events, as even the faces did, and walked out on Raw.

Vince could take this chance to get the confidence of his stars back by leading them against the chaotic stars Steph has had try and make HHH look bad, but the face stars upon hearing of the true mastermind wouldn’t need to be afraid anymore and could fight with him. Just a thought, and yeah it likely wont go down quite like that.

Reasons Against Her Being The Mastermind:

She’s Triple H’s wife and supports him as any wife would, as she still would have control with HHH, and maybe doesn’t feel she needs to be COO. Maybe she wants to stay home with the kids. Maybe she’d like to be more than just COO anyhow and it’s a step towards it for her.

She was at the secret meeting held without Vince where she could have spoken out against Triple H being in as the new COO over her. Even though I gave a reason why she may have stayed quiet, it’s more likely she would’ve informed Vince or said something or maybe not.

And lastly, this is more likely going to stay a two-sided battle, not a three-sided one nor a two-sided battle without Vince.

The ultimate thing against her being the mastermind even though it’s understandable she could want sole control, is why not co-run things with her husband like The McMahon Helmsley Era? Besides the inheritance thing would work a bit better and come off better with someone else.

So she could be a mastermind, but more than likely is a co-conspirator if anything at all.

Benefit:
She wants the power Triple H was for herself.

John Laurinatus

I do not see it. I don’t see any reason again how getting Triple H out, via John being behind this move to help Vince get back in, is helping Vince look any better than Triple H. Especially when it comes out that he was behind it, Triple H would look good in the eyes of the stars, so the long-term results wouldn’t benefit Vince. There’s a missing piece there either way you look at it. John can’t be the mastermind though. The puppets are often confused for the puppet masters in conspiracies and that’s the mistake.

Motive:
Getting power for himself

Benefit:
Getting power for himself.

I just threw the motive and benefit out there to show that Johnny Ace can’t be the mastermind. He’s a pawn, if anything. He can only be a pawn of Vince, the mastermind and want Vince back in power, which makes him a pawn, not a mastermind himself unless he wanted power, because otherwise there’s no benefit other than money, being paid off by McMahon, which again has Vince as the mastermind, so he isn’t the mastermind of anything.

Maybe he really has been looking shady to draw attention to himself, but has no involvement with getting Vince back. Usually in a conspiracy, the person pulling the strings wants you to think it’s those in your face and the real puppet masters are out of sight. He is a pawn in any given case unless he screws Vince and Triple H simultaneously and his character isn’t strong enough to go that route at all. The mastermind isn’t the pawn helping the plan; it’s the king instructing the pawn. Vince is the king.

Unlikely Culprits-

Triple H (The Cerebral Conspiracy)

Let’s not forget who masterminded the running over of Stone Cold Steve Austin and told him to his face “DTA Austin. Don’t Trust Anyone.”

Let’s take a look back at the footage of the revelation of The Game as the mastermind behind it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKeid0WMG8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l44u9Hbhk3U&feature=related
(skip to 10:01 if you’re impatient)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTfN9AI9OI&feature=related

Note that in video 2, Triple H says, and I quote, “Who gained the most in Austin’s absence?” As I stated and as with real conspiracies, that’s the main question to ask yourself.

Now riddle me this. Who is the damn WWE in Vince’s absence?

Everytime Austin thought he figured out what was going on, there was another swerve, taken from video 3.

Now another thing I’d like everyone to take a look at as we stroll down memory lane, is this clip from Raw featuring HBK and HHH. Look at Triple H’s past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4Ctdp9fDM

See that. See how they take something out of your mind as a possibility only to bring it back even greater. Triple H had just pedigreed Shawn about a month earlier or weeks earlier and Shawn got put out in a parking lot attack that saw Triple H set aside their differences and care.

VKM is dead and there’s a new Game in charge. And this time, unlike The McMahon Helmsley Era, he wont stop while he’s in control. He’s going all out this time.

Now maybe in a wacky way it ends up that Triple H’s causing of his own chaos is part of a plan on a bigger level than I can come up with. Maybe he’ll impress The Board by making the show more interesting for the fans since becoming COO, if it’s a vote between he and Vince to a live crowd or something like that.

Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin and he mindfucks people with mind games. He could be doing that again on a different level. He’s smart and has been known for staging things in the past, what’s to say he wouldn’t do it to himself? It’s not out there, it’s totally possible.

On a side note, there’s nothing stopping him from ending the streak now. Maybe this has something to do with The Undertaker and a power trip with he and some friends, but let’s come back to that.

He wouldn’t put himself out of power as it makes no sense.

Benefit:
Unknown

I’d just like to say that stranger things have happened. I still personally see them able to fully go down this road even if it meant having HHH and Vince together with Triple H saying that Vince should run the company, the fans should be happy with that and the stars can clearly see that the chaos he caused being in charge was way worse than when Vince was in charge. Basically it’d see Triple H being in charge and screwing up intentionally to make people favor Vince running it his way, which then turns HHH heel.

Then there is an option open for him to be doing this to himself for a better cause. Again, I’ll get to that later.

CM Punk or CM Punk and Wade Barrett (The Nexus Conspiracy)

Now this one would be fun. CM Punk led Nexus after Wade Barrett’s power ended. Note that Nexus was always working for a higher purpose and common goal, never revealed. It was in essence just Wade Barrett leading a group of young stars to take over, but it had elements that weren’t answered like other great angles big and small.

They could very well reveal the real reason why they attacked Undertaker last year and Taker could come back soon after. Maybe that ties in somehow. It’s only speculation, but I don’t think it should be ruled out that we had young stars in Nexus that didn’t like Cena in his spot and had a long program with him, and now we have Punk who also led Nexus in a feud with Cena. He and Cena fought while he led Nexus and they are doing it yet again with Punk solo. I can’t tell you exactly how they connect it, but they very well could try. Barrett and Punk collaborating together could get Barrett over the way he should’ve continued to get over with Nexus.

Punk wants to make this fun again and Nexus made it fun again when it debuted. I just see an opening there, not to bring Nexus back, but to explain why it happened in the first place and how it relates to this. And you can easily have it relate. Nexus came in, Punk led the New Nexus, Punk’s Nexus crumbles and he threatens to leave, it can be all part of the plan. Nothing’s set in stone anyway.

Wanna know why Nexus attacked Taker? Why Punk has it out for Cena? Well let DDP tell you why…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYYgcXKmqs&feature=related
(skip to 2:47)

I believe they found Taker’s weakness in Kane’s newfound power. Alignment makes sense now, just a few more explanations to be given. I’ll get to that even later at the very end here.

Well anyhow the Nexus Conspiracy could work in a few ways. With the right people involved, but this would’ve had to have been meant to fail. That’s the thing. One option is unlikely, but possible too. Will explain at the very end. This thing can just go more than one way of having it be a voice of the voiceless or a stand for the young guys to knock the old guys off the thrown. Nexus was more than likely a test.

The Undertaker

Motive:
Vengeance

I’m not going to draw this one out. It can’t be anymore simple than Triple H embarrassed him at WrestleMania by putting him down like nobody ever had. Taker wants revenge by killing Triple H’s job. Taker has the supernatural effect to do whatever he wants whenever he wants without even being present.

The question is what’s in this for Taker. Only vengeance, which happens to be the next PPC-PPV, but since they would want Taker being a face going into Mania, he cant be the mastermind. So there, he can’t be the mastermind unless he goes heel and starts a new cult Ministry with Miz, Truth etc. I doubt it happens.

And I doubt Taker is wanting to take over WWE like he wanted to back in 1998 I believe it was. And they aren’t going to pull The Taker/Vince Higher Power angle again…
Let’s hope.

Taker would more than likely be a victim of a conspiracy than a mastermind behind one for those who think it’s him.

John Cena

This is very unlikely. He absolutely in no way can be a mastermind, but can be a co-conspirator or an unwilling part of it and I’ll get to that later.

Motive:
Position

I could only see Cena in anyway being involved not as a mastermind, but a co-conspirator and turning at Survivor Series in the 5 on 5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. He cant turn at all before then and if he is part of it, it has to be to keep his position in the WWE and maybe Orton turns with him, maybe not.

As it is with most people, not all, but most on this list not named Vince McMahon, it doesn’t make sense for them to be a mastermind, but they could still have part in this.

Benefit:
He stays number 1 with Vince in power or his position is threatened.

Shawn Michaels

Motive:
Jealously

He could be jealous of the fact that he was above Triple H in DX and then he got forced out of work due to a back injury that had him out for 4 years and he comes back and Triple H is now above him, turns on him and the idea of a DX reunion and what made him big in the first place, turns around and goes corporate and marries into the family they rebelled against.

I can’t see Shawn ultimately doing this alone if he is involved so in this case I’m calling a co-conspirator set up again with Vince!

He’s done it before, he can do it again. If anyone is good at screwing people, it’s Shawn Michaels and with Survivor Series coming up and they could play Bret into it and have a HBK/Hart thing with one on Vince’s side and one on Triple H’s side (I know you all wont like this, but Vince wants to make SS big in every way and their feud DVD is coming out play it up for everything it’s worth)

Anyway, screwed by his own friend Triple H would be and HBK wouldve destroyed HHH out of jealously

Also jealously because HHH came closer in one Mania to beating Taker than he did in two. Putting him down like that.

This one is a bit all over the place.

Chris Jericho

Motive:
I don’t know what he’s suppose to get out of this.

I don’t see how he gains anything. Even slightly, when his only return option is obviously The Rumble, but I listed him anyway because people mentioned him as a possibility.

I could only say that maybe he wants Orton out and Orton attacked Vince so this is Vince and Jericho’s way of revenge and I don’t see that one happening. Jericho doesn’t start conspiracies… he’s a victim, see: WCW.

I briefly want to take an intermission and say maybe Batista or Mick Foley could be involved in some way but not as a mastermind, maybe Edge is bitter over being unable to wrestle so he has some involvement with why Christian cant get one… more… match.

Maybe Bret Hart wants to screw the friend of the guy who screwed him and that comes out near Survivor Series. What if Bret helps Vince screw HHH? And then HBK is in HHH’s corner? But Vince and Bret teaming up would be huge and out of left field and could possibly be written up right. Who knows?

Rowdy Roddy Piper could be in on it from a Ventura point of view, but I’ll get to that later

Teddy Long

Motive:
Promotion in Position

He’s tired of being in the GM position and feels he should be running things. Notice that he’s been making matches on Raw and the Raw GM thing could be him too or maybe not.

Long wouldn’t be a popular choice for a mastermind, but maybe he wants power and could turn heel. Again, this makes it a three way of Vince, Trips, Long. It isn’t likely.

Highly Unlikely, but still possible and more shocking Culprits-

The Kliq

Triple H still never made a decision to join Nash, Pac and HBK when it was a new nWo. He was put in a situation of join or be our enemy. The Kliq could be causing chaos because they feel Triple H is a sell out to everything their factions stood for so they are being degenerates, they are breaking the rules made and calling for a new WWE, a more chaotic one where they have fun at the top out of sight because The Kliq really runs the wrestling world and always has be it WWE or WCW, they had the two biggest factions. They had the pull behind the scenes. Why not play off that and force HHH to choose between his friends and the cause or his wife, father-in-law and the job. This could be yet another option where Vince is won over as good enough to fill his shoes by making hard decisions, but smart business decisions. And this goes back to him firing Nash etc. HHH is doing things as Vince would and I see Vince saying he sees some of himself in HHH. It may not go the Vince vs HHH route at all. They could team up.

Stephanie could be the one behind The Kliq’s pending return using HHH’s friends to get to him, and knowing everything about HHH to make his reign at the top hell.

Or maybe HHH is behind it all and this was a big laugh by The Kliq on everyone and they had to take the attention off of them being together with HHH involved as Punk pointed out.

I just wouldn’t rule out HHH as most conspiracies just when you think you’ve solidified that this can’t happen, the plan was for you to think that wasn’t possible all along. (again I bring up The Higher Power. Whether or not people liked it, it still happened and they are capable of that again)

It doesn’t matter how many times they fight, they always end up back together. Whether you as a fan may like it or not, DX and the now has reformed many times and The Kliq has always reunited in their various forms in bits and pieces. I know Hall has his issues, but you never know. They could get him in, it could happen.

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff

Stranger things have happened. I am going to give more “wtf” options than this. Hogan is leaving TNA so this is doable since he’ll fight Sting this month and be gone. Bischoff, I don’t know about, whether he’s staying or leaving, but hey. Cant say anything other than revenge for Bischoff via defeat in the MNW and a chance opening up to take over WWE, having him run with it by bringing about chaos. That this time, it would be a legitimate threat of rebels, but in reverse, from his command on WWE soil.

Atleast I didn’t say it’s a full blown WWE/TNA cross over where Vince has planted Hogan and Bischoff in TNA for them to cause chaos there then have stars cause chaos under HHH. Both are HHH’s (Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Hollywood Hulk Hogan) both are egotistical stars running each company, both have had more chaos in the company after they’ve run it than when they weren’t in charge. And somehow this leads to WWE vs TNA @ Survivor Series and Sting can face Taker @ Mania.

But never mind let’s move on…

Ted Turner

Motive:
Revenge

Bitterness over defeat could’ve caused him to use his money, power and influence to take over WWE after a quiet invasion.

Turner wants to destroy WWE completely and this causes Vince to side with HHH after HHH rallies against Turner and Vince has HHH’s blessing to run WWE as this event would show how much he’s willing to fight for WWE etc (and this so isn’t happening, but is another pure shock revelation. And it shouldn’t happen)

Donald Trump

I’m not even going to elaborate. I only mentioned him because of the time he bought WWE from Vince briefly via storyline, remember. They could try and connect this to that but with Trump taking over through someone else or something. It creates a Tri-War effect and is most unlikely…. unless he takes over as COO and resigns and appoints Vince the new COO, but that aint happening.

Paul Heyman

Motive:
Hope for a better WWE through change.

CM Punk said he was a Paul Heyman guy. Heyman has spoken out on not wanting to be in the business unless he can do something different and better and change with the times, not go backwards.

This could be something where Paul is doing this because he thinks he can make WWE interesting again, but by making it different like he made ECW different and got that over. He can say that all the chaos he caused was to prove that only he can control the type of chaos that occurred in ECW and that HHH isn’t able to, Vince isn’t able to, but he is and he will give better programming than what’s been dished out and it wont have anything to do with an ECW resurrection, just something new and fresh with Punk as his “guy.” Sure Heyman likely won’t be used, but it’s a possibility. You never know what WWE may do and whom they may bring in for whatever reason, let’s not forget Bischoff in 2002.

Dana White
Who knows if the meeting he and Vince had was really not about a collaboration or not, but maybe Dana White could come in and his motive is to kill off wrestling and take their best stars to UFC like Lesnar. They could set up the Taker/Lesnar match WWE wanted @ Mania and work out some legit shoot UFC fight that a star could do on a UFC event since some of the guys wanted to do MMA. This is definitely far from likely, but I had to bring it up, because you never know.

The Anonymous Raw GM

Motive:
Unknown

The Anonymous Raw GM has been very quiet for months I believe. Perfect timing to reveal who it is and as the mastermind, although now that I’ve finally gotten to this person, I want to bring up the possibility that there is possibly more than one mastermind. Co-masterminds. I could see the Anonymous Raw GM, Nexus and the now all having reasons why they had to happen, are connected and leading to the endgame. It can work, but it has to make sense and be a damn good connection.

Although it could just be Stephanie who was given that power over Raw by Vince so she could stay at home as a pregnant mom, who didn’t need to be put in danger via Nexus attacks in a chaotic environment (see the chaos has always been here since then) and thus she could type away at a laptop from home. (I think she was pregnant then, but even if she wasn’t it works that she wouldn’t position herself in that danger)

It could be Shane who was placed in power by Vince so should anything go wrong, Shane would be an ace in the hole for the power to be where it needs to be.

I cant see it being a star at this point unless more than one mastermind is in play. Just a star by them self makes no sense unless some wrestling personality is with them or there’s a bigger game than a power game.

Benefits:
Unknown (and that’s good. Benefit is unknown because the person(s) unknown and this should totally be used in this storyline somewhere, especially after they haven’t been certain what to do with the Raw GM for a while.

God

Okay this one is a joke I had to throw in for the hell of it. But hey, God did wrestle a match. Vince could always have God behind it, and come back and make people choose to follow him, the God of WWE or God w/DX as Shawn would come back for this follow-up angle, God of the World and they could unify the WWE and World title over it etc. (yeah this isn’t happening and any other option would occur first)

Hell, also just for fun… Rikishi did it for The Rock. He did it for the people… he did it as a protest to having to wear thong looking things in the ring

Moving on…

Linda McMahon

Not going to be popular and it shouldn’t be because it sucks.

Motive:
Senate Race

Linda wants to look good for her next campaign so she wants to destroy the WWE by causing HHH to be without power and Vince so that she can come in and turn it G this time and into some show that will give her a boost in the election having turned her husband’s crazy wrestling show into a full out entertainment show that would see the WWE Network be the only trace of what was and after her campaign was won the WWE would go back to normal. She covert sabotages it, but it comes out to the WWE Universe. (I know this would defeat the purpose)

Or maybe not. Maybe she backs a candidate she thinks will run WWE in a way that shows her and her family in a better light than what it did in her last run for Senate.

She doesn’t want to be involved in any way with WWE as it really wont help her race at all no matter what happens. But of course, I had to include it anyway just… because.

Benefit:
Her Image to the Voters being positive

Shane McMahon

Okay, now here’s one that can work after a few “just for fun” ones. Shane will come back one day. I don’t know why people think they’ll never ever see him on WWE TV again, but this isn’t an argument over that even though those of us who were right about The Rock coming back after the endless post saying otherwise are going to be right about this too.

Shane left WWE as many stars do before they come back again. He doesn’t have to be here a long while, but there is an opening for him to come back for a last run.

Motive:
Inheritance

Shane would be pissed that Triple H is taking his spot as head guy in charge. Even if it’s just the COO thing, not being Chairman. Shane coming in would make sense to take it from Triple H. If Vince had to step down you’d think he’d bring back his son rather than have HHH take control of the shows. HHH/Steph vs Vince/Shane. It’s a way to go, maybe not the way to go to everyone, but it is an option.

Who’s to say Shane doesn’t want to wrestle again. Everyone else is doing it.

Shane could say that Vince wouldn’t just step down and let him take over and he got sick of waiting for him to die so he just decided to wait for the right moment to take what’s his by birth right and that Steph shouldn’t get it, Hunter shouldn’t get it, just him.

HHH keeps saying Vince is out of touch, well Shane is younger, not that young, but still, he’s a McMahon and he could push himself as a better option than Vince. Say that the company is a hand-me-down tradition and it’s his turn.

Shane leading the stars of tomorrow vs Vince and his stars of yesterday is sensible. HHH can fit in under Vince. There’s still a few options open that could see them on the same page and Vince can appreciate HHH being just like him.

Benefit:
Control of the day-to-day operations of WWE

Now this could go deeper for Shane than simply inheritance like with Steph. I see a chance that Shane, Punk, Nexus can all be connected.

Stone Cold Steve Austin

I had to put him here because if he’s going to face Punk next year then he could be the head of this conspiracy. Who loves raisin’ hell more than Austin after all? It’s just an idea for now. I cant elaborate on a motive and such with all these options, but they do come to mind as possibilities and again, this is wrestling. Some motives you don’t always see in everything, however, and that’s good sometimes. Shit, shock me with the reasoning, I say.

Jesse Ventura

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=188015 (explained here)

He can either be the head of a counter to Vince’s masterminded conspiracy or he could be in

I hope that wasn’t too sloppy, I did wanna just get this down here at this point, I think I’ve made my point to what I wanted. I can always edit. Anyway there ya have it.
Here are my top 5 choices for the most likely possibilities:

The Top Five Choices I See

Out of all the options available I think the top five likely masterminds behind completely different, conspiracies are:

-Vince McMahon for the heel conspiracy to simply take out HHH and insert himself in with a fight for control, taking a less complex route to end this thing before Mania and at SS.

-Jesse Ventura being a mastermind of a counter conspiracy against The Corporate Conspiracy or The Cena Conspiracy which was formerly The Hogan Conspiracy.

-The Kliq and or HHH by himself tie for 5th

-The Anonymous Raw GM

All of these have the masterminds ultimately not being co-conspirators and on some level having a motive to be a mastermind. I think the Raw GM is a co-conspirator and that will shock us not Vince who will likely be the mastermind, (but that could be wrong, the GM may be the mastermind) but even so still… I see a move where Jesse can be played in the right way here.

and lastly my tied 5th pick- Shane and The Nexus Conspiracy combined with some new features I’ll explain soon…

I will edit this post in 24 hours with my complex idea of what the other possible option is even though it’s very much out there and then this post will be complete.

I had to atleast get this posted first, so stay tuned, there’s more.

I would just note that the conspiracy varies depending on the people involved

it's funny that the heels should actually be the victims here of the true conspiracy meanwhile being demonized but they actually are onto the true conspiracy

the conspiracy itself should be that which Punk spoke on

it, if as it is though would have to have Vince and HHH team or HHH be for the same change Punk is for in the end, the chaos has been around since Nexus.

Ventura though would be a good on screen character for this in a pro-new guys, young guy anti-Cena role

It's gotta role with everything CM Punk was about and that can mix with the reason for Nexus from the start if they wanted to

I dont think it's as simple as HHH vs Vince in the end

You missed one... the Rock. HUGE long shot but...

1. Rock vs. HHH - the feud that helped keep the company at the top when Austin and Taker were gone.

2. Rock doesn't want Cena as Champion, Nash is told to stick the champion at Summerslam, most would assume it would be Cena. The again, if Cena is Champion Rock gets a title shot so.. hmm... but HHH messed up with the whole didn't see the foot on the rope thing...

3. Rock was guest host of WM giving him a taste for power, sees HHH the man he was way more popular in the 00's, become COO, wants it for himself... yeah I'm reaching...

4. The Rock is a huge name and it would be more shocking/interesting than anyone not named Vince McMahon being the mastermind...

You missed one... the Rock. HUGE long shot but...

1. Rock vs. HHH - the feud that helped keep the company at the top when Austin and Taker were gone.

2. Rock doesn't want Cena as Champion, Nash is told to stick the champion at Summerslam, most would assume it would be Cena. The again, if Cena is Champion Rock gets a title shot so.. hmm... but HHH messed up with the whole didn't see the foot on the rope thing...

3. Rock was guest host of WM giving him a taste for power, sees HHH the man he was way more popular in the 00's, become COO, wants it for himself... yeah I'm reaching...

4. The Rock is a huge name and it would be more shocking/interesting than anyone not named Vince McMahon being the mastermind...

I considered it, but the major reason I didnt even cover it is that if either Cena or Rock had to turn heel it'd be Cena

I could see Vince turning Rock heel to try and get Cena over, but NOT before Mania

Mania will be in his hometown. Rock will be a face. Rock cant turn, and this conspiracy business will likely conclude before Mania so that automatically rules The Rock out.

CM Punk would be moreso at the forefront of this as the lead star with a mentoring presence such as Ventura helping out

Rock though, could have another type of role. I would have to dig on it, but the comparisons between he and Cena come to mind.

Thing is though this whole angle isnt just about HHH losing power, the chaos recently, it's beyond that in essence whether they choose to focus on it or not, there's a lot more beyond the most recent stuff, but the funny fact is there's more than one conspiracy but the WWE seems to love to make the most recent the most relevant and fall off the others, they should connect them or recap them in the future. This has huge potential especially with what Nexus did and the Ventura cross promotion idea

Well I have never really been a triple h basher. I didn't like some of the things that he did like him going over sheamus and orton at wm. Him burying booker t at summerslam and other stuff, but i always thought that he for the most part did what was best for buisness. Well that changed about a month ago. Well lets actually rewind back to where he was made coo. I like alot of others thought that either he would be a backround character or he would be a heel against cm punk. Well what happend is he injected himself into the ss main event by being the referee. That was fine. Nash comes in and screws cm punk and you think youre going to get nash vs punk. Well thats fine as well. But then starts the begining of him needing to be on top. He makes it punk vs triple h. Well everyone thought he would turn heel or something, but the during the build up to the match triple h trys to degrade punk as much as possible. That would be fine if he turned heel, but he didn't. He stayed face and beat cm punk after being beaten up himself. Well he then makes cm punk a backround player. The whole triple threat match was always underneath what triple h was doing. Hell fast foward to raw this week and all that happend to futher any story was triple h's bullshit. Hell i didn't even notice the top three guys (cena, del rio, punk) were their.

So either the bookers are ******ed or triple h is politicking to be the top guy. Because their is no way that triple h should be the focus of the show when their are so many other young stars that could probably out draw in this current day

I got no problem Triple H being in the spotlight now - for awhile. If they are planning to change the PG era to the reality era, CM Punk can't do it alone. A credible and veteran guy like Triple H is perfect for this. After all, I'll be seeing him taking the role of Vince McMahon in the future. It's just a little time before we see him in the background.

I do have a small problem with HHH right now. That is that he is getting a huge spotlight cause he is making us forget about the wwe championship or the world championship from time to time. I will give him these he can carry on the storyline going on by using some of his good techniques.

I'm wondering how the hell they start Smackdown on Friday if everyone's walked out. Do they say they're all performing "in protest" like Rhodes did? Or will we see a limited roster of guys going into the show? Vince still has to be behind all of this, especially since he allegedly got super pissed when del Rio mentioned him a few weeks back. I also wonder whether Trips stays face through all of this. I still get the feeling that he'll turn sometime soon and become somewhat of a tyrant. This is sure to end with Vince's not-at-all-surprising return, and everything will be back to normal. Kind of annoying how that always happens.

I know i'm thinking more of a dream then a reality here, but I would love for the one behind all of this to end up being Shane McMahon. He can come fighting saying this was supposed to be his company etc etc and having a war with HHH for ownership. THAT, would be amazing. The chances of that happening, i'm winning the lottery tomorrow right?

I know i'm thinking more of a dream then a reality here, but I would love for the one behind all of this to end up being Shane McMahon. He can come fighting saying this was supposed to be his company etc etc and having a war with HHH for ownership. THAT, would be amazing. The chances of that happening, i'm winning the lottery tomorrow right?

that would be perfect. It would make sense because if triple h gets a vote of no confidence from the board than vince won't get any power back. Vince got the same vote. And before this thread, I never even thought about it.

Maybe thats why he got pissed at del rio. Just so he could work the fans.

First off, Theodore Long is running Smackdown, Triple H is running Raw as there is no GM currently. Some of the wrestlers on Raw even kept talking about not working LIVE shows and Smackdown is taped, not Live!! So it all does make sense that Smackdown goes on as normal.

Secondly if there are any cameramen out there, announcers or anyone that walked out seen anywhere in the arena to begin with then the whole angle is blown. WWE needs to make sure that they start out pretty much how the ended. One camera angle, no announcers, they could even start with Triple H in the ring.

Will be interesting to see where they go with this, maybe turn control of Raw over to Theodore Long for one night and have Monday Night Smackdown but have Triple H come out at some point. This would be an effort to drag out the story line some more or you could just go for the juggler on Raw this Monday and end Triple H's tenure as COO.

I was overall disappointed in the way the whole angle played out on Raw. Im not boycotting Raw or anything dumb like that, I just felt it didn't make much sense to even do the whole vote of no confidence thing with the roster like they did. HHH came on and did the same thing to Vince McMahon only the board is who gave him the "vote of no confidence". The fact that the employees are doing it doesn't really hold a lot of weight IMO. Employees are never going to like everything that is going on in the company, but they still have to go to work. If they are disgruntled, giving them a forum to vote will render an obvious response.

The only problem I have with this whole thing is along the lines of what CM Punk said in one of his many interviews on the radio stations. Too many legal threats and not enough in the ring action. Usually when you have a problem with someone, you beat them up. The only one to have a legit grief is the refs, but signing up for the job means you are signing up for everything that comes with it. I know it's a work, but it just seems like too much to me. I'm waiting for when they actually turn all of this into fighting in the ring. We will see.

I'm wondering how the hell they start Smackdown on Friday if everyone's walked out.

It wasn't an actual walkout. It was just a symbolic gesture. They're basically saying they don't trust Trips to run the show. I'm kinda surprised at how many people don't get this.

I like the storyline, it's one I haven't seen done before, and that's a rarity. WWE has, I think, done some really nice storytelling this year. If wrestling is a "soap opera for men", this is the best it's been in a long time.

That said, having the whole roster be either conspicuous by their absence or vanish is pretty over the top. It was the Passion Play of the "King of kings". I'd have like it better to have had a few faces and even a few heels actually stand their ground, or have one of them say "Triple H I can't support you, but I don't agree with them either" and walk out through the crowd. Something to make wrestlers stand out.

As for the ultimate mastermind, I'd make it -- Good Ol J.R. He had his arm broken by Triple H in an interview years ago, he's been forced to take a backseat because of his infirmity, WWE has held him back from broadcasting PPVs, and everytime he has the slightest dispute with the E, McMahon runs a stupid skit to mock him, and everyone stood by while Cole and Swagger abused him earlier this year, including "an alleged friend who had lost sight of everything because he was too busy obsessing over the Undertaker." He was once director of talent relations and the talent respects him, so most of them have no problem following his lead.

Done right, it could be one of the greatest heel turns ever, because everyone thinks it's Ace, Vince, or Stephanie.

I liked the "Vote of No Confidence" angle. I liked the interaction between Wade and HHH when HHH told Wade that he did not have any problem with the chaos when he was the one causing it. I would have liked some heel to answer back to Triple H at that point that they did not feel so scared back then because Vince was in charge. That's the whole point of the story isn't it? That HHH is not the administrator that Vince was.

While I can understand, though, that there is nothing wrong with the storyline and it is very interesting as well, I cannot help but think that it is a bit unneeded as well. I heard a report back when Punk gave his shoot promo that this whole angle was being done just to get HHH over. That's one dirtsheet report that has certainly come out to be true. The thing is, who the hell was doubting the fact that HHH cannot be a good GM in the first place? The people are more interested in the lives of the wrestlers than of the authority figures, in my opinion and therefore despite this story being entertaining, it serves little purpose in the longer run.

I got on WWE.com today and saw Booker T's excuse for walking out among other things like Air Boom not coming to Raw no matter what, but Booker was just interesting to me. He said that the only reason for him walking out on HHH was because he needed to use the bathroom. I find it a ridiculous reason, but at the same time, the man is human so if he had to go, he had to go! It definitely is realistic for the reality angle

I hope, on Monday, that the following happens:

No announcers.
One camera angle.
(Both restated from another poster)

We already know that the headliners of the show are gonna be the select few MEGA-faces, and that's how it should be. Cena could blab about how he lives and breathes WWE and sure he and HHH have had their rivalries, but he'll stick by his boss; and the same with Randy Orton. CM Punk already made mention that he knows HHH is not the problem. So it's gonna be the mega-faces on Raw.

This is definitely going to be interesting.

It's a little too soap opera-ish (I know it's not a word, get over it), but they are trying. I have a feeling it'll be Stephanie, Laurinitis or Vince supposedly pulling the strings. IF it was Shane who came back, that would be fun to see.

People who understands wrestling is scripted, don't really believe the wrestlers on Raw are walking out or have a vote, but people watch for the matches and some scripted shit. I'll watch where it goes, it might have an entertaining climax, it might not. At the very least it'll pass the time until Rock returns.

As for the ultimate mastermind, I'd make it -- Good Ol J.R. He had his arm broken by Triple H in an interview years ago, he's been forced to take a backseat because of his infirmity, WWE has held him back from broadcasting PPVs, and everytime he has the slightest dispute with the E, McMahon runs a stupid skit to mock him, and everyone stood by while Cole and Swagger abused him earlier this year, including "an alleged friend who had lost sight of everything because he was too busy obsessing over the Undertaker." He was once director of talent relations and the talent respects him, so most of them have no problem following his lead.

Done right, it could be one of the greatest heel turns ever, because everyone thinks it's Ace, Vince, or Stephanie.

Couldn't agree more...THIS, my friend, is PURE GENIUS. Besides, Vince really doesn't like JR much anyway, at least personally. I believe he only keeps him so the 'competition' doesn't use him, so demonizing him would be a nice guilty pleasure for Vince, and definitely a new dynamic for us fans. Besides, who better to be a mouthpiece to wail against the machine than the most knowledgeable mouthpiece in the entire biz? JR could drop so many 'insider' remarks it would make the most jaded IWC smark's head spin. Hey, is that JR & CM Punk as the anti-WWE establishment ripping Michael Cole to shreds as 'guest' announcers? That would be EPIC.:worship:

It's going to come out that Laurinitis is/was the anonymous GM as part of the storyline. So he expected the COO when Vince was removed.
The podium was absent on RAW but it was in position at HitC so that storyline hasn't been just forgotten.
The conspiracy will reveal he was the one that got Vince removed allowing him to return sometime in the lead up to WM, just how long they can keep the story interesting remains to be seen.

The earlier discussions about lawyers being involved as weak makes me lol. They've been around as long as wrestlin has been cutting promos for television.
I could be wrong but I think Bobby the Brain Heenan 1st introduced Harvey Whippleman as a lawyer and that IRS debuted as 1 of The Million Dollar Mans lawyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back