**Merged** Walkout, No Confidence & All Conspiracy Discussion (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!!)

Except for the fact that Players walked off during the offseason so what a few practices were missed maybe an exhibition game...Big whoop. The game was back

And your fact
Fact: On Sunday September 11, 2011 the Cowboys v. Jets game had a viewership up 29% from 2009

Well realize that a lot of people turned in becasue that game was specifically a 9/11 memorial game and commemorated the anniversary.

These guys realy cant even be missing come Smackdown or else what will the car dbe...the 6 wrestlers who did not walk off...
Cena vs Orton
Punk v Sheamus
Mason Ryan vs Show
Eve vs Kelly

Yeah that will show them

hopefully they make a big thing from this angle
the faces was not on the end ?!
they will be on smackdown tonight on the end of smackdown they walk out too
and on raw something big happen
maybe rock and austin and foley and some old stars comes out and help HHH

Um, to be fair, the NFL Owners locked out the players, it wasn't the players refusing to show up. They wanted to work, but were told they couldn't until a new collective bargaining agreement was reached between management and labor.

Otherwise, stellar job.

To be honest, the prime suspect for me is the most boring man in the WWE: "Executive Vice President of Talent Relations", John Laurinaitis. He's the one who has been advising the talent about what to do. He's the one trying to take Triple H's job as COO. It's obvious that he wants more power than he has already, and taking Triple H out of the picture is the way to do it. Don't get me wrong, as much as I hate the fact that the WWE already has an egotistical hypocrite such as Triple H as COO, I'd still much rather see him on Raw than John Laurinaitis, as I'm sure everyone else would too.

Like Rulk said, I noticed that not every participant from the roster, specifically the 12-man tag match was out there last night. We still have some of the guys who are needing to return like Show and Kane to come back. Plus, I dont know if any of you have been on WWE.com but Zack Ryder came back out afterwards. Sure, he was pedigreed but I still see him staying on air.

In my opinion, a lot of the main guys will remain on air, but it will be more angles then matches. They can be rallying troops together to take on HHH. Survivor Series will probably be HHH's team vs. WWE's team to see if he can stay as COO

It seems like what's going to happen is HHH will eventually be joined by bigger, older stars and ultimately the angle will be remembered fondly. If Austin comes back and wrestles in a match alongside The Rock it's a guaranteed success.

That said, I think they already screwed up the angle. First, I don't see how RAW has been "chaotic". Nash ran in a few times, then got hired. Then two guys attacked a referee, got fired, and came back. All that stuff has been done before and it's never been painted as a chaotic, unsafe work environment. I like the attempt, but I think it's been too rushed. Even HHH acknowledged on RAW that Nexus came out and destroyed the set and assaulted people a year or so ago -- that was way more out of control than what's been happening lately.

The other big issue with the walkout angle is that Smackdown will go on as planned. Mark Henry walked out on RAW, yet they promoted Big Show coming after him on Smackdown. So obviously Mark Henry will be back at work. Clearly they aren't cancelling Smackdown. I'm willing to see what they do, but pretty much whatever it is will defy logic.

And that's the problem with having literally every superstar walk off: now there's nothing left. Sure, it works for dramatic effect. RAW's ending was brilliant. It just doesn't have sustainable life now. In order to really sell the angle, those who walked off should miss at least one event. That's why they should have left behind a few opportunists, guys smart enough to realize "hey, if all these jokers are walking out, that makes my life a hell of a lot easier; I'll stay". Then Smackdown could revolve around those who stayed in search of an opportunity. It might even help get a few undercard guys over. Instead, it's just going to be awkward seeing all these guys who walked out of work come right back and keep working.

For weeks now there has been this whole conspiracy storyline. Now I'll go through the timeline of it from my point of view:

July - CM Punk shoots on WWE criticizing it and how its run with a real life feel to it. Claiming he would walk out of the Money in the Bank PPV with the WWE Title after his contract with the company expired.

Now this was what got this whole storyline going. Punk from out of nowhere producing one of the most memorable and infamous shoot promo's of all time. Punk's contract really was coming to an end on the date of the PPV.

Late July - So CM Punk beats Cena for the WWE Title at Mitb and then the storyline takes a new twist. Mr McMahon who claimed he would fire Cena if he lost to Punk is ready to do just that before he is stopped by his son in law, Triple H. HHH informs Vince that he has been "relieved of his duties" of running things. HHH declared that he would be replacing him as the C.O.O.

This really shocked me because I obviously did not expect Cena to get fired but I really did not expect HHH to come out and relieve Vince of his duties. I loved the way WWE threw that curve ball at us. The story now takes another twist.

End of July - The man who everyone is talking about, CM Punk returns with his WWE Title to confront Cena who has just beaten Rey Mysterio for the new WWE Title. On the next Raw HHH books at Summerslam a WWE Unification Title match between the two.

Before I continue we must remember that at MITB, Del Rio walked out as Mr.Mitb.

August - Summerslam has arrived and the main event is in full swing. The conspiracies arrive when Cena has hit foot on the rope but HHH (Special Ref) is unable to see this (apparently). Punk wins the title until former World Champion, Kevin Nash comes from out of nowhere to Powerbomb Punk. Del Rio cashes in on the opportunity and becomes WWE Champion.

I loved the fact that neither champion walked out champion but I did not understand why Kevin Nash of all people would suddenly decide to intervene. He hadn't been relevant in months.

Late August - Nash and Punk have had words over the weeks and HHH has finally had enough. He goes to book Punk vs Nash at Night of Champions before announcing to Punk that he was to take on the C.O.O himself in a NoDQ match due to Punk's constant insults at HHH and his wife.

Nice way of mixing things up by changing the match-up and having two storylines in one, very unique.

September - Del Rio and Cena will go toe to toe at NOC and with the title on the line you'd think Del Rio would get the win. Not to be Cena walks away champion. Also the main event saw HHH take on Punk with the C.O.O position on the line. In the end interferences from Miz and R-Truth who had threatened to take action for blatant mistreatment as of late and a returning Nash who from the date this is typed up hasn't been seen. Triple H ended up hitting Nash with a sledgehammer and beating Punk.

Late September - This is where things get interesting. A lot of weird situations begin to occur. Miz and R-Truth are suddenly fired by HHH and WWE is turned upside down. However Punk and Del Rio are granted deserved rematches against Cena in a 3 way Hiac match.

October - Del Rio wins in the cell but he, Cena and Punk are attacked by hooded Miz and Truth. The next Raw superstars claim HHH has lost control and seemingly vote that they have no confidence in the C.O.O.

Now stop for a second and digest all that as one storyline. Notice something about one certain individual? Yes you probably guessed I am referring to CM Punk. Notice how he suddenly fades out of the bigger picture? He goes from the center piece of the story to the loser of the WWE Title match. Now how do I come up with what I believe will be the end of the storyline? Skipping corners and making assumptions.

MY PREDICTED ENDING OF THE CONSPIRACY STORYLINE

I've been hearing nonsense all week of, ' Oh its WCW returning ' or ' NWO are back ' and my personal favourite ' The Undertaker is the Chairman ' what complete and utter nonsense. Well, I won't go that far because WWE seem to make a storyline become quite poor to be honest. Now they have already made 3 mistakes thus far, bringing back superstars (Punk, Truth and Miz) back so quickly, having Nash text himself which I apologize for not mentioning and lastly having Cena win and then drop the WWE Title in one month. But you know what that all adds up to? Conspiracy. and so here is what I believe will be the outcome of this seemingly never-ending storyline.

So all the fresh meat such as Cody Rhodes, Ziggler and Barrett all walked off this past Raw and HHH mentioned he was a little old school and likes seeing guys just beat the living hell out of one another. Well, why does the story need someone behind the scenes? Because this story for me is building to WrestleMania. I believe HHH will be the spearhead of what will be Veterans of WWE the likes of Rock, Stone Cold and Taker whilst CM Punk will be the spearhead of the new era of WWE, Cena, Miz and Truth. It makes so much sense for this to be an era vs era scenario. We already have Rock/Cena booked for WM. The other matches would likely be Punk vs Stone Cold, Miz and Truth vs Jericho and Booker T. Is this a fantasy card or what I predict?

The answer my friends is HHH. HHH is the actual heel in all of this and later this year or at the beginning of next year we will find this out. I fancy seeing him cost Punk winning the Rumble by having Stone Cold attack. All i know is for me HHH is the real villain in all of this and Punk's change is that of a new era that HHH won't let happen.

Thanks for reading and please post your predictions if you wish.

It's not CM Punk. To much wackiness. But it is WWE, so you never know.

I just thought of this though, I just don't know how WWE would write it in and he's not a company executive or anything like. But what if they somehow found a way to make it Chris Jericho?

It seems like what's going to happen is HHH will eventually be joined by bigger, older stars and ultimately the angle will be remembered fondly. If Austin comes back and wrestles in a match alongside The Rock it's a guaranteed success.

That said, I think they already screwed up the angle. First, I don't see how RAW has been "chaotic". Nash ran in a few times, then got hired. Then two guys attacked a referee, got fired, and came back. All that stuff has been done before and it's never been painted as a chaotic, unsafe work environment. I like the attempt, but I think it's been too rushed. Even HHH acknowledged on RAW that Nexus came out and destroyed the set and assaulted people a year or so ago -- that was way more out of control than what's been happening lately.

The other big issue with the walkout angle is that Smackdown will go on as planned. Mark Henry walked out on RAW, yet they promoted Big Show coming after him on Smackdown. So obviously Mark Henry will be back at work. Clearly they aren't cancelling Smackdown. I'm willing to see what they do, but pretty much whatever it is will defy logic.

And that's the problem with having literally every superstar walk off: now there's nothing left. Sure, it works for dramatic effect. RAW's ending was brilliant. It just doesn't have sustainable life now. In order to really sell the angle, those who walked off should miss at least one event. That's why they should have left behind a few opportunists, guys smart enough to realize "hey, if all these jokers are walking out, that makes my life a hell of a lot easier; I'll stay". Then Smackdown could revolve around those who stayed in search of an opportunity. It might even help get a few undercard guys over. Instead, it's just going to be awkward seeing all these guys who walked out of work come right back and keep working.

I agree 100% with this post. I have the exact same issues with the angle. It also seemed obvious to me that me some people would clearly like having HHH in charge. Guys like Ryder, JR, Airboom, etc. These guys have all done extremely well for themselves with HHH in charge so wouldn't it then make sense for them to side with him?

Then there's still complaints of interference in wrestling. I wrote this in another thread, but I'll repeat it. If this was ROH and there was a code of honor, and this stuff was happening, then the talent would have a legit argument. However, this is WWE where interference happens every week, and yet somehow I'm supposed to believe this is any worse than any of the usual behavior. Its hard for me to get into the angle when thats the reason guys are "walking out". Also, Mark Henry has attacked and injured superstars left and right, and yet again, I'm supposed to forget this while he too walks out because its unsafe... Its absurdity!

I'm not one of those guys who has bashed this entire angle either. I believe its been decent so far and I've been entertained for the most part. However, the longer the angle goes I'm really starting to believe that no matter what happens, its just being used as a vehicle to get Triple H over more than anything else. CM Punk was/is the star and center of this angle and while I do believe he will interject himself back into it, it just seems like they forgot who/what the focal point of the angle was. I'm not quitting on the angle completely, and I'll give it a few weeks to see where it goes, but it better have a damn good pay off at this point. WWE is really losing me as a viewer in recent years, and I've been kinda holding on, just waiting for something to get me fully invested again. This is their chance! I can't speak for anyone besides myself, but I'm ready to quit watching if this doesn't have a somewhat intelligent and decent finish to the storyline.

I would like this angle to go like this, (bear with me, it would be drawn out but I would find this pretty entertaining.)
Next week HHH comes out to address the crowd and the WWE locker room, he says along the lines, we was in the locker rooms shoes at one point, running amok and fighting the power, (VKM obviously.) During this speech he goes on to say that the wrestlers in the back can 1. Come back and do their job, 2. If they refuse the first, they will be dealt with and suspended or 3. If they choose one and continue to act out of line, attack refs or interrupt matches, they will be inducted into the "HHH Kiss My Ass Club." (Yes, I am saying that HHH comes out and enforces his position circa VKM. It would be perfect for him since he is a face and then this would let everyone know that he has no intention of stepping down.
During this speech, he would go on to reinstate the Miz and R-Truth.... Until Survivor Series in which they and 3 members of their choice, (preferably ADR, Mark Henry and Christian) will face his team that will be named later, (Cena, Rock, Bourne, Kingston and Orton.) I am leaving Punk out of this until after SS, fighting for the corporation is the exact opposite of what he has been preaching, (even though he was screwed at HIAC by ADR and the metal pipe.) The condition of this match will be if HHH's team wins, the Miz / R-Truth are again fired and banished from all future WWE events. If HHH's team loses, he vows to step down as C.O.O..
Naturally HHH's team will lose, (by some extreme heelish tactics.)
The following Monday, Johnny Ace comes out and says he will be taking over as COO, and would like to introduce his advisory board, (Miz, R-Truth, Mark Henry, ADR and Christian.) Over this time they gain all the belts, Miz and Truth get the tag titles, Christian will get the US Championship AND IC Championship, (if he isn't going to be a heavyweight champ, let him have a dual championship run.) And naturally ADR and Mark Henry hold the heavyweight/world championship belts.
Under Johnny Ace's time as COO, stuff gets worse, his board continues to monopolize the belts, retaining them by count outs, beating up their opponents in the locker room, low blows, etc.. Turn those five into mega heels.
This will continue till Wrestlemania, Orton will face Henry, CM Punk will earn a shot against ADR (Punk will be the Punk we have currently, not really a face, or perhaps a reluctant face.) Air Boom vs the Miz/Truth and Sheamus for one of the two belts (or hell both belts) that Christian holds.
Everyone retains. Until Bryan comes in and cashes his MITB case in on ADR and makes his tap in the LeBell lock.
The following Monday night Raw, Stephanie McMahon says Ace has done NOTHING but run his company into the ground and will introduce the Raw GM later that evening. In fact the Raw GM will be the special enforcer for the main event which will be Henry vs. HHH. The main event comes and the new GM is introduced as Mick Foley. HHH wins and wins the Heavyweight Championship, this is the second blow against the Advisory Board.
Following this victory, the rest of the titles will change hands, Air Boom gets the tag titles, Sheamus gets the IC Championship and Ziggler gets the US Championship. Thus hopefully ending with the "firing of Ace." Preferably by being inducted into the "HHH Kiss my Ass Club." (He would be the only member.)

First of all i dont think we can say that Cena is a new era. he's been on top for nearly 6 years and also theres no way that if your theory is right that it would be Punk thats the leader cos WWE wouldnt let Cena be a follower. Although having the Rock and Cena as a seperate fight is still possible.
For those of us that have watched WWF/WWE for years the fact that the heel would be HHH would be lazy as most big heel storylines has been HHH turning since 1999. I think we should look at his wife as the heel. she is the one causing the trouble because Daddy got fired. this would open up a whole new ballgame. Steph betraying Hunter for her family. it wouldnt strictly be a complete heel move cos anyone with a family could understand it

I really don't see any real correlation between the NFL lockout out and the current storyline in WWE. While I'm sure WWE may have been slighty influenced by that trend, I highly doubt they'd steal a concept like that from a legit sport. I see this storyline as a way of WWE doing an "invasion" like angle with Miz and R-Truth. That and a way of bringing Vince McMahon back to RAW again. Nothing more, nothing less. Any resemblence to the NFL situation is purely conincidental IMO.

I believe in some of your predictions, just not all of them. I do agree that this is leading up to an ERA VS ERA type storyline. We already have The Rock confirmed at Survivor Series; why else would he be returning to team with John Cena?

It's quite apparent that someone or something is going to stand up for Triple H, and that the mastermind will be revealed as somebody close to him. My prediction would be Shane or Stephanie.

This will then open several other doors where I think we will see The Rock return to hype Survivor Series, and Taker returning as well. They will likely side with HHH, and Cena.

It's already been strongly rumored that Taker is returning at Vengeance, and with The Rock confirmed for Survivor Series I would bet on it that something big is likely to occur in the coming weeks.

Undertaker as chairman has more validity than having Stone Cold turn heel and attack CM Punk. For an era vs era match, you really think Rock is going to be a heel. In his BIG return. In the biggest match for years. In his home town.

:lol:

Punk, Cena, Miz, Orton, Sheamus can't light a candle to Rock, Taker, Triple H, Austin etc. They would be booed outta the building no matter what. The 'oldskools' would be the faces in all this no matter how hard WWE tried.

Sorry to dissapoint but its going to be John Lyringitis, Vince, maybe Steph and the 'future endeavoures' fighting against Triple H and the WWE.

I guess I'm just not getting immersed in this storyline. This vote of no confidence thing really did it for me. Employees don't do a vote of no confidence! Stockholders could, the board could, and it would be far more believable. But because they brought out 90% of the roster, including a ton of faces, I feel like the storyline is being diluted because TOO many people are being involved. The Miz and R Truth could have been enough to really get this rolling. It feels like this storyline isn't about anybody but Triple H now. Triple H is old, he is supposedly retired, he is a suit now. The storyline needs a face who will regularly compete in order for this to keep my interest.

Like others have stated, I don't see how a conventional Smackdown can be taped this evening. I never saw a problem with big things taking place on the B show. It would be nice to see a continuation of the angle tonight without just simple speculation regarding what's going to happen come Monday.

I'm usually not one to give the WWE the benefit of the doubt these days when it comes to big angles but I'm a little backwards on this one. I'll be honest, I didn't enjoy the Raw ending...BUT I think with all the SS speculation, I think it has the potential to be satisfying in the end. Although that's kind of far away and I would be greatly displeased if this continues to play out as slowly as it has. I mean...this is still tied into the original "conspiracy" story stretching back to when Vince first left. In the intertim, we have Punk's momentum fizzling (Huge fan of his. Can't imagine what they're thinking by yanking him as a centerpiece, but who knows what's to come), a supershow filled with tag matches, and no inter brand feuds to invest in (not counting this angle). Don't even get me started on the waste of perfectly good opportunities to make Drew McIntyre or John Morrison appear as if they have a shred of importance or potential. So for me, Raw has been a giant boring bust lately. Just my opinion but the wait is really dragging and hopefully it's saved by this huge supposed payoff...because at this point, Raw is really easy to watch on a dvr in 10 minutes.

In the end the man behind the conspiracy is Vince McMahon who will take the company back. That is where it is going.

As far as the anonymous GM, there was NEVER a plan to reveal who it was.

I like this post. It gives me hope that internet is still full of whack-adoodles. *Golf Clap* Well played OP well. played. I like the era v era idea. It reminds me of when I am about to throw out one mustache trimmer for a new one. The old one is so hurt he challenges the new one to a duel to the death. Oh you crazy mustache trimmer. The fight lasts hours usually. I never really cheer for one over the other. Nine times out of ten i go downstairs, brew some earl grey tea, grab the latest edition of Readers Digest I just picked up at the market a few hours before. I return up stairs, rest myself upon the edge of the tub while my two shiny gladiators of mustachery duel to the end of their....wait im sorry what were we talking about....Oh yea....er...HHH Bad....CM PUNK Good....*high-Five*

Saddest thing of this entire storyline is that anyone with somewhat of a mind for wrestling saw this coming long before it happened. They have made it so painfully obvious that the saboteur is Laurinaitis that the only people dense enough not to see it are acting. This is the angle they should've used when Vince bought WCW. Seeing it wasted on the likes of kevin nash is truly sad to any true wrestling fan. Who's next to join, Jericho? They'll have me watching MNF more often for sure then.

You can have era vs era without either side being heel. The "conspiracy" if you are correct could be the "Old School" era teaching the "New School" respect. Neither side is really "Heel". BUT, how can you teach respect when Rock has completely disappeared from the scene again? Austin is barely around. Jerricho is non-relevant and Booker T hasn't seen the inside of the ring in ages. For the tag match it would make more sense for a DX reunion. BUt where does the stupidity stop? Obviously Mick Foley is rumored for a WWE return, Undertaker is possible in the mix and could be tag team Brothers of Destruction reunion, oh wait......the cream of the crop........Rick Flair returns cane in hand and not only that but.....wait for it......wait for it........wait for it................HULK HOGAN hits the ring!!!! The conspiracy revealed. The whole time Hogan was running TNA he was also really the anonymous RAW GM and the orchestrator of the "conspiracy"!!!

I'm a bit confused as to what's going on with what we have. Some of you are saying that the employees that surrounded the ring on RAW have walked out on the WWE.

It seemed to me that Triple H specifically said wrestlers have a problem with the way he's been running "this show" as in RAW. Is it possible that the wrestlers have only walked out on RAW and not the WWE? I think this concept has either completely lost me or was not explained well enough.

Saddest thing of this entire storyline is that anyone with somewhat of a mind for wrestling saw this coming long before it happened. They have made it so painfully obvious that the saboteur is Laurinaitis that the only people dense enough not to see it are acting. This is the angle they should've used when Vince bought WCW. Seeing it wasted on the likes of kevin nash is truly sad to any true wrestling fan. Who's next to join, Jericho? They'll have me watching MNF more often for sure then.

The problem with all WWE storylines these days is anyone who is a long time viewer of their product can guess what's coming next. And when something isn't predictable, they outright advertise returns. No longer do we get shock from WWE, case and point being Big Show. They'd rather advertise his return instead of just bringing him back. I guess it all comes down to ratings, but seriously, how pathetic and desperate does that make WWE look? If you want to keep viewers on the edge of their seats, you have to use the element of surprize and shock value to wow the fans. It's a concept that worked tremendously during the Attitude era, and one that surely could work now. The general lack of excitement in the shows is why the ratings numbers for both RAW and SD are way down from their glory days. It's also why most fans aren't as loyal to WWE as they were in previous years. I still watch cause I realize wrestling has ups and downs, like any normal shows if they are in a slump. But, I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind to watch something else. Especially on Friday's, when I watch new episodes of Supernatural. And on Mondays I could watch either Pawn Stars or House. All good alternatives to WWE, but I keep hoping the shows will rebound and utilize all their potential. Unfortunately, if patterns continue, I could see WWE still being in a slump for years to come. A sad fact of life, even the mighty WWE isn't invulnerable to slumps in creativitity, and it's showing big time.

The walkout angle could be decent, but much like everything else WWE related these days, it's way too predictable and lacks excitement.

Okay, just to lend an olive branch to the OP, hear this out;

Smackdown opens with a full arena. Bottle rockets are going off. Snakes and sparklers are all up and down the entrance ramp - there going off like crazy. Plus there is like 10 no 14 of those awesome army tank things rolling down the ramp, the ones with sparks out their rear-end area. No commentators for TV, no ref, no ringside camera guys, just the hard stand camera angle. HHH comes out, announces that no "Sports Entertainers" have shown up to the arena this evening. Show canceled. Get your money back at the door......Crowd boos, he shrugs his shoulders. Does the lost puppy dog face...apologizes...gets one leg between the ropes to leave....

THEN BOOM!

Mother F-ing FUNAKI runs down to save the show. Dudes going crazy. doing flips and shizz, busts out some chop sticks he had hidden in his boots and does some kinda crazy Chop-Stick hand dance, Vegas Style. Then all of a sudden BOOM! we see the one "sports entertainer" with Dread Locks (yea don't act like you know his name either, mr you think your better than the mustache) run down to the ring and he's all like Yo, Funaki lets "Sports Entertain" these ppl here. HHH then has to be the ref, cause ya know the refs went all boo-hoo on him. So HHH rips of his jacket "argh" and starts reff'n that shizz hardcore. Like letting Dread-Locks punch Chop-Sticks in the face. Cause you know HHH likes when dudes Fight. Anyway, these to gladiators are just going at it. I mean the crowd is freaking Ewwwwing and Ahhhhing. were talking Sting VS Lugar Starcade style here people. So after the 14th finisher kick-out BOOM! HHH is like this isnt hardcore enough for me and starts punching everybody. He jumps down and is like Yo random Fan in the front row who just so happens to look like one of the rejects from Tough Enough you wanna fight - and punches the dude in the face. The dude is all flayed out, probably concussed, cause Trips fights hard like that. Then out of nowhere that jerk Super Dave, I mean John Laranidontcarwhatyournameis comes out all like HHH you've lost control and your hurting the fans your trying to love. But he doesn't say it with his raspy knee quivering silky man voice, he says it with a look. shakes his head side to side, so you KNOW he is serious, then walks away ....splice in some HHH Oscar worthy movie DVD promo stuff. as well as promos for upcoming live tour dates in 2014 in Osisillawa Wisconsin, a hardcore death metal emo band song that's is playing behind the hardcore death metal emo band picture on the screen promo and you got your self a conspiracy Smackdown FOR THE AGES!

I think they just walked out on Triple H, not the whole WWE.

In storyline, the superstars would love to come to wrestle, but with Triple H in charge, they know they won't be safe.

I absolutely LOVE this storyline because you don't know what'll happen next. The only thing I see coming next is because of what happened on RAW, Johnny Ace informs everybody on SmackDown that Triple H has been relived of his duties as COO. And from then, the build to the BIG Main Event for Survivor Series begins.

I can't wait to see how everything comes full circle.

I can't imagine a scenario where the Attitude Era veterans would EVER be heel. Not even just "oh WWE wouldn't do it"; it's just...impossible. How are you gonna turn some of the biggest, most revered names in wrestling history heel? The Rock came out early this year and descecrated everything John Cena had ever stood for and he still came out to huge pops.

No way the Attitude era guys go heel, which is where this idea loses its legs for me. I'd love for it to be true, and it might happen on some small scale at SSeries, but it's gonna be really hard to portray anyone as the "heel" in that scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back