**Merged** Walkout, No Confidence & All Conspiracy Discussion (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!!)

This whole angle with CM Punk causing Vince to go mad all leading up to the walk out this Raw has been phenomenal. I've read some people are complaining about flaws but what flaws is there? The story on how this is all started is great and it all started with Punk(The Cause). In the beginning, HHH as COO was just abuse waiting to happen like Vince. Punk ran him down, insulted him personally, and got into him so bad that one of HHH's close friends was like "F^#% this!" & jumped him. Punk doesn't believe in HHH. Punk thinks HHH is some nutbag who wants to drive the company down Punk is unlike HHH.

HHH came from a era where guys beat the nonsense out of the other guy and they didn't assault management on a whim that he might just be as cancerous. So what did HHH do in response? He tried to sign him and adhere to this guys every need. He got him his music, he got him his t-shirt, he got him in the main event, and took his insults with a smile knowing because it didn't matter what was right for him, it mattered what was right for business. Best boss ever really. He stuck his neck out for the greater good but all he did was get it chopped off. When it finally seemed that Punk realized that HHH was actually cooler than the other side of the pillow at Summerslam, Nash f'ed it all up. Then the angle gets better.

HHH, logically, gets ****ing pissed at Punk telling him that he has a tampon and sets up a match between the two which cancels the match between Nash & Punk. HHH puts his COO position on the line and THEN FIRES his best friend putting a end to all the conspiracy theories. HHH got his revenge for all the insults and everything was involuntarily cleared up between him but what happened addressed what the WWE locker was complaining about. Referees were getting beat down that night, people who were fired were showing up in places they weren't suppose to, and chaos was reigning supreme. HHH did what he had to do, cleaned it all up, and swept it under the bridge aka taking the grievances of the refs & firing Miz & R-Truth.

HHH's innocent. He is just doing his job. Not picking favorites, not choosing sides, but doing what is right. He cleared up his anger with Punk and vice versa(Though Punk believes someone else may be pulling the strings) and all should be good, right? Now the heels start crying and while none of their grievances are right(Vickie causing her man to get punched by Wolverine, Cody using his facial mask inappropriately which led to him getting his @$$ beat, and Christian whining about a lumberjack doing his job), HHH reacted in a way that did not address a counter but instead told to me **** off. HIAC comes along and Ace is just doing all things in HHH's name which leads to chaos(Booking the IC title match & kicking out Truth & Miz which may have been a cause to what happened in the cell). Then the main event ends and the people who got fired are now beating people up that are hired. The wrestlers, the referees, the camera crew, and everyone is just in harm's way.

HHH did nothing wrong and even told Ace to get the police beforehand but doesn't look good in the eye of the locker room. I mean while HHH did fire those two, nothing guarantees they won't come back and harm the other superstars? Henry hurt two commentators yet while he got fined, what is to stop him from doing it again? HHH comes from the era where guys would talk about it and be about it. The era where if somebody got hit, somebody was going to hit back extra hard. There was whining at times but everyone settled their problems with their hands and their legs. Triple H was in the era where men reacted like men. To him, all these "issues" are being brought on by cats they are soft. When Miz & R-truth got finished attacking the three superstars of the Main Event of his ppv for his company, he didn't cry about it. He be about it. He stepped in and beat the **** out of them with EVERYONE watching. Unfortunately for him, this is not that era anymore. He's done a good job but no one can see it. He's done everything right but no one can talk about it. He has been about it but no one understands about it.

I love this angle. In my opinion, the way they need to keep this angle going is with Punk siding with HHH. "I spit in your face, made fun of your wife, and smacked you in your big nose with a microphone. You looked at me with a smile as I called you a doofus yet you still didn't fire me. You made absolutely sure I was comfortable back here in the WWE, made sure R-Truth & Real World Mike were fired, and even cut ties for your best friend. As much as I as it pains me to say it, you did it for the business. Hunter, you may be allot of things....but a bad boss you aren't. No matter how much of a douche bag I think you are, you have my vote of confidence.". I think that be awesome.

We all know Johhny Ace is the RAW GM, and now Miz & Truth are back and it seems that all of the superstars (face and heel) were happy to have him in charge. Its all been rumored that there is going to be a TEAM WEE vs ANTI-WWE at Survivor Series.

BUT...is WWE starting an Immortal-like storyline where we will see JL and his group of allies vs Triple H and his allies?

Hear me out. You have a head figure in charge making changes, firing and hiring guys that Triple H made, and now it seems like we are looking at Vickie's stable (Ziggler, Swagger) joining forces with Rhodes and Christian. Now they seem to be aligned with JL.

Is this looking like an Immortal-like story or is this going to be a new Corporation stable?

I see this as a mix of both. I could see JL building a large stable like to Corporation and trying to control RAW for himself, while still trying to get power away from Triple H (remember Triple H is still COO, just not running RAW). I can see some side changes, some guys going to JL and some going to Triple H. Its kind of like when Marvel ran their CIVIL WAR story where heroes and villains joined sides and fought against each other.

WWE.com posted an article that Brodus Clay is coming back. I can see his addition to JL's team to combat Show/Mason Ryan.

So...3 Questions
1) Is WWE (in your opinion) starting to run a combination of The Corporation and Immortal Storylines?

2) Do you like the direction WWE is going?

3) Who would you like to see join either side?

1) Yes this is pretty true but now the bigger problem is how big will WWE make this? Definitely not going to be Invasion-scaled they don't have enough personnel and they have bigger plans to build and cannot sabotage (Rock vs. Cena for instance), but I definitely see a Immortal coming in (not sure about the Corporation yet), with JL being the Eric Bischoff. I'm sure they will get the Vickie Guerrero stable in the big heel stable for the short term takeover, Kevin Nash, pulling a few heels from nowhere, maybe a world champion (presumably they already have the two mid-card champions), and then we make a few unexpected face turns from the big heels outside the faction (not willing to join), join up with the faces and an authority figure (probably HHH), pull a Fourtune, get overpowered by JL again and again, maybe building up till WrestleMania where the factions will go against each other to see who gets to control WWE daily operations so on and so forth and the face team wins.
2) Well up there I've been making a lot of assumptions, but even if it is not like what I think, just more and more heel dominance, I'm still disgusted with that. Why? Because they put a no charismatic, boring, terrible voice yes-man as the company's authority figure. Alright maybe if you really do what I think it'll be better because the spotlight is not only on him and can help newer guys get over. But please, from the RAW I see last week WWE creative seems to want to build JL as the newest top heel. I do not like that.
3) If the Immortal thing really happens, I would like to see the US and IC champions, Kevin Nash, Miz-Truth, Jack Swagger, Christian. For the unexpected, Drew McIntyre from RAW, Brodus Clay from SmackDown as the enforcer, and my biggest wish is that Daniel Bryan turns heel by cashing in the MITB contract out of nowhere,pull a Mr. Anderson and joins the faction becoming the star of the faction. Probably they would want someone like Arn Anderson to join in as the "Legend" so to speak but there is quote a few names in my mind.

It was epic until they screw it up last Raw. It doesn't really answers the main questions. It just adds more questions. Not very interest if ya ask me. Also, I don't see how the next PPV links up to it. But hey, if the top faces call for unsafe workplace then it might be interesting again.:D But we all know that is impossible.

How do they bring The Rock into this storyline (even if it's temporary)?

I was thinking that after Vengeance but before Survivor Series when they start to announce the huge 5 on 5 match, Vince will say he has a secret weapon for his team and then will introduce The Rock to specifically destroy John Cena. The Rock however, will cut a promo and say that while he doesn't like Cena or Triple H, he agrees with what they're fighting for in this storyline so he's joining their team, then he Rock Bottoms Vince or something.... That's how I see it playing out.

Last night's RAW could have been wonderful. It was for the first quarter hour. Here's how I would have changed the rest.

Keep the match going with Shamus/Cena, and end after twenty minutes to a double countout. Have a few other wrestlers come in during the match: let's say Ryder, MacTyre (because he'd be a good maverick heel), Kelly and Eve, come out and show their support or say they changed their mind. Hunter sets up more matches. Intersperse things with clips from the solidarity rally. Cut away to show some of the strikers following the matches on a monitor and mocking them. Then, at the hour mark, have Triple H call them in and tell them he's reached a decision: he tells them they're all fired... and that's when Vince comes in and drops the bombshell about the board holding an emergency meeting. "I'm afraid we have a restraining order against further dismissals, Triple H." Vince says. "It ws effective five minutes ago, so none of your firings are official. And... with some reluctance... our new GM is.John Laurentis.".

Vince leaves, Laurentis comes in, and orders the locker room to gang up on Hunter and throw him out of the building. Punk and JR protest, and Laurentis fires JR and orders them to throw out Punk too. Absolute mayhem breaks out (though JR leaves with dignity). After a long wild brawl. Punk and Triple H are thrown out of the arena, where the battered pair are jumped by Miz and R-Truth, who leave them lying.

Miz and R-Truth are rehired, and (after Orton vs. Henry) get put in the main event, a five on three elmination handicao match with them teaming with Swagger, Christian, and Dolph against the most vocal anti-Laurentis folks: Cena, Shamus, and Morrison. It turns into a beatdown. At the end, Laurenitis comes down to berate them, "future endeavoring" Morrison for being the first man eliminated. That's when Vince returns, saying he's pissed about what happened to his son in law, enough that he and Stephanie called the board to further discuss the situation. First, the board's agreed that too many people have been fired that night, so they've reversed all firings that have taken place. Second, they've agreed to a main event at Vengeance, a handicap tag with Miz, R-Truth and Laurentis against Triple H and Punk. "John, you've helped create an atmosphere of chaos on RAW," Vince says. "So I'm not going to remove you from your new position on RAW. Instead, you get to reap what you've sown. And if you show -- just once -- that you can't take it, the board has agreed to let me say my two very favorite words to you. Oh, and here's a preview of what's in store."

And that's when Punk and Triple H reenter the arena, Punk armed with a pipe, and Triple H with a sledgehammer, and after a brief brawl, the heels run off to end the show.

I'm going to be putting together an editorial in the next few days about who could be pulling all the strings in the WWE conspiracy. I know there's already a large thread for all the conspiracy talk, but if the mods allow it, I'd love to get the WZ Forum feedback. I'm already going to be covering the possibilities of:
-Vince McMahon
-Another member of the McMahon family
-Johnny Ace (there is nobody pulling the strings)
-Kevin Nash
-Mick Foley
-Chris Jericho
-A very silent TNA buy-out

What I'm looking for are creative ideas, even if they have a 0.5% chance of happening. I want to get some ideas that I've never heard or thought of. Or maybe you have a creative idea for how some of the people mentioned above would pull it all off. If I like your answer, I'll credit you word-for-word in my article. Just hurry up because I'm going to be putting it out SOON!

Mike "The Kid" Killam;3468036 said:
I'm going to be putting together an editorial in the next few days about who could be pulling all the strings in the WWE conspiracy. I know there's already a large thread for all the conspiracy talk, but if the mods allow it, I'd love to get the WZ Forum feedback. I'm already going to be covering the possibilities of:
-Vince McMahon
-Another member of the McMahon family
-Johnny Ace (there is nobody pulling the strings)
-Kevin Nash
-Mick Foley
-Chris Jericho
-A very silent TNA buy-out

What I'm looking for are creative ideas, even if they have a 0.5% chance of happening. I want to get some ideas that I've never heard or thought of. Or maybe you have a creative idea for how some of the people mentioned above would pull it all off. If I like your answer, I'll credit you word-for-word in my article. Just hurry up because I'm going to be putting it out SOON!

-Vince McMahon: I highly doubt that V.KM. is running the show or pulling the strings, it just...does not seem relevant to the concurrent story line, but like they say 'Anything is possible in W.W.E".

-Another member of the McMahon family: I could Stephanie running the show behind her Father and husband's back, secretly trying to run the whole show and get to be the next Chairman of the Board. It seems the more logical explanation at the moment, seeing as I've heard they want to use her for further story developmental processes.

-Johnny Ace (there is nobody pulling the strings): In old D.X fashion, I have to words for you, "Who cares'. If Johnny Ace AKA John...something or other, is running the show and wants to run the whole company, T.V wise, then...honestly, I don't care, I don't think the "Universe" will either.

-Kevin Nash: Nash...that would be cool, I guess? Honestly, with him tearing his quad every-time he takes a step, not to mention his slowly diminishing skills on the mic and the fact that his promos are as slow as a snail with a mental disability, it won't work.

-Mick Foley: A Hell of a way to return to the W.W.E. Not only will that not be excpected by the W.W.E universe, that should not even be scripted. Just have him back and run with the whole thing.

-Chris Jericho: See above.

-A very silent TNA buy-out: No...J-Just...no. I mean, who? Dixe Carter? No. Please, no.

No-one had a problem with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin walking out of the company (and his fans), whenever he didn't get his own way.

Oh, I forgot, it's "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. The rules of mortal men do not apply to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back