Looks like no Cena or Undertaker at Wrestlemania this year

Cena is definitely facing Kurt at WM. WWE isn't this stupid..
I mean, I see it as either they didn't expect the backlash against Corbin to be this huge and now will definitely change the match..
OR
This was always meant to be a swerve (and that Cena was always meant to replace Corbin) and Corbin was just to get that reaction from us..
In any way we're getting a Cena-Angle match.. (Since the probables like AJ, Joe, Lashley, all have programs at WM)

If they were having Angle v Cena, they would have had Angle v Corbin at "Fast Lane".

I doubt that Cena will even be at Wrestlemania. Why would you have him, and not advertise him, or even have him cut a promo? It is bad marketing, and the fact that neither he or the Undertaker have been seen or heard this Wrestlemania season means that they won't be there. If they were on the card, they would tell us.

Apparently Cena signed a contract to face someone at mania and undertaker was rumored to have been backstage last nite at smackdown so they could make an appearance at mania

Normally, around Wrestlemania time, we would get visits by part-timers like John Cena or the Undertaker, coming out and promoting their matches for Wrestlemania.

However, twenty days before Wrestlemania, and neither man has yet made an appearance on TV.

So it looks likely that neither man will appear at this year's version of Wrestlemania.

I was anticipating that maybe Cena would return and refer to his match against Taker last year. Cena would challenge him again this year, but this time, he isn't going to wait for an answer, and he is going to go find Taker and confront him this time.

Now, some would be saying no Cena or Taker is probably a good thing, and is maybe a sign that WWE is moving away from having part-timers on Wrestlemania (or maybe not as many of them, since Brock and Batista still have matches).

Maybe this is true. Most of these guys work hard all year, and have earned a WM spot, rather than guys who show up once or twice a year.

It does make last year's Cena v Taker feud more meaningless, though, as it seemed to be teasing a follow-up (since Cena was squashed by Taker). Maybe they should have not had Cena or Taker last year either, such was the weakness of the build-up for their match last year.

So, do you think that this is a sign of a new direction, by moving away from part-timers? Do you think their absence will hurt WM interest, or will it make the show seem fresher (especially with Taker struggling to do a WM match every year)?

Undertaker will interrupt Elias, that is the obvious to me. I'm not bummed he wont be there for anything else, he hasn't had "it" in many years, tho WrestleMania and Taker go hand in hand. Cena like others said will likely interrupt or replace Corbin or maybe he will replace Rey Mysterio and go after Summer Joe

Undertaker will interrupt Elias, that is the obvious to me. I'm not bummed he wont be there for anything else, he hasn't had "it" in many years, tho WrestleMania and Taker go hand in hand. Cena like others said will likely interrupt or replace Corbin or maybe he will replace Rey Mysterio and go after Summer Joe

Or he will interrupt the match between HHH and Batista, setting up another match with HHH at WM36 because WWE enjoys shoving the same match ups down everyone's throat.

My personal favorite though and it might come off as really corny is for Cena to interrupt Elias with his Dr of Thugnomics gimmick, rapping it out. Then Undertaker interrupts, with a guitar and starts to sing... I would find that hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back