Wrestling Observer Newsletter Spoils Potentially *HUGE* WrestleMania Match

Taker looked A LOT leaner and smaller than usual. I don't really know though. I don't think he likes how things ended with Roman. He's a guy that has always had a certain idea about himself and his character, as well as the bussiness in general. The crowd was off and the match sucked, so I don't know if Taker wants that to be his last match.

Is there anyone else who didn't feel like Taker looked bad? He walked slow to the ring because he has always walked slow to the ring, he didn't look overweight, etc. If you're arguing that a man in his fifties looks like a man in his fifties, then sure, but I didn't quite see the hobbled mess other folks are claiming they witnessed.

The one really nice touch I liked about Taker's appearance on RAW was that he wore a different coat, and no hat and gloves. I know he's worn a similar coat before, maybe that exact one but he was in completely different garb compared to what he left in the ring at the end of Mania 33.

I thought he looked pretty good. To be honest though, I don't really think he looked that bad last year, he just couldn't go because the pain was so unbearable.

The way the promo was edited on Smackdown last night definitely made it sound retirement-ish and while I still think that Taker just straight up botched his promo and didn't get the point that he was supposed to across, maybe that's the angle they're gonna be going for now. Cena is going to have to bring Undertaker out of retirement for one more, LAST match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back