Live Discussion: Raw 01/11/10 Featuring Guest Host: Mike Tyson

So, who else watches old Family Guy on TBS while they wait for Raw? Don't be shy...

Oh shit. Is NorCal gonna be here?

LOL, I know. Monday is usually a bar night for me, but I need to recover. I am fucking pumped!

Alright. I added you as a "Special Guest" for the evening. Hope that is okay.

Normally the 3-Man Broadcast team works well, but looks like we'll be doing a 4-man team for the evening.

On the note of Mike Tyson, do you all remember who his boy was?

"Cold Stone" Steve Austin.

U can count me in. I think Tyson will be good, hes done stuff with wwe before. Just ask HBK, although he might not have any recolection.

I was totally kidding Sid, but, you called me Lil Wes. Lil Wes is someone I lost a bet to. He is an actual member.

But, in the 11 years since then, Tyson has gotten weirder and weirder. I'm sorry, I see a complete and total meltdown coming tonight. Either someone gets punched in the face or Tyson curses, or, God, I have no idea.

This is must see TV.

But, in the 11 years since then, Tyson has gotten weirder and weirder. I'm sorry, I see a complete and total meltdown coming tonight. Either someone gets punched in the face or Tyson curses, or, God, I have no idea.

This is must see TV.

Yeah, but hes the Tyson from the Hangover, that would be hilarious. Hey, whats up with your name? Did u bet the Texans would go further in the playoffs than Dallas? I thought it was the other way around?

Man I love Mike Tyson, always have. Should be a half decent episode tonight. Looking forward to seeing how they keep the Hart/McMahon stuff going.

I'm tapi9ng over the Pats game I recorded over earlier. That game was so bad, I'd tape over it with the best of Horny and Chavo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back