Live Discussion: Armageddon 16/12/2007

it was so obvious Batista is tombstoned the real edge comes hits taker with chair and pins batista its not hard I am sure most who watched saw it coming.
WWE is not creative when it comes to originality on finishes.

SrWilson,

Its not like you're some messenger or something.

Its been reported several times by several people.

But I do not read spoilers and i think that combined with the fact I predict how the finishes are gonna come and everything proves WWE really needs to get its act together and some originality back.

it was so obvious Batista is tombstoned the real edge comes hits taker with chair and pins batista its not hard I am sure most who watched saw it coming.
WWE is not creative when it comes to originality on finishes.

I thought you said Vickie was going to come out and distracted Edge, did that happen?, no, so your prediction wasn't right on, stop make youself out like some sort of genius

I thought you said Vickie was going to come out and distracted Edge, did that happen?, no, so your prediction wasn't right on, stop make youself out like some sort of genius

I was wrong about that your right I just refering to the actual wrestling in terms of finishing I said VICKY and some cronies lol I was wrong about Vicky but we had 2 crones dressed as Edge.

Its no big deal everyone saw the switch coming!

I never would have predicted it, good job WWE, for once you did something unpridictable

If you get the chance to watch it you will see what I mean the Edge clones don't really do all that much infact they are so badly made up it makes Taker and Batista look stupid even though they are scripted to think its Edge lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back