Live Discussion: Unforgiven 16/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic

John Cena vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match)
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Undertaker vs. Mark Henry
Triple H vs. Carlito
CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match)
Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match)
World Tag Team Championship Match
WWE Tag Team Championship Match​

1 Word Predictions:

John Cena vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match) Good
World Heavyweight Championship Match Bad
Undertaker vs. Mark Henry Ugly
Triple H vs. Carlito Average
CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match) Good
Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match) Meh
World Tag Team Championship Match Good
WWE Tag Team Championship Match Good

Overall Verdict:

Above average.

i forgot it was this sunday not really good build up then if i forget the damn ppv hope it is good

Short Predictions-

Cena/Orton- Cena with the STFU or DQ/Good Match.

Khali/Rey/Tista-Khali over Rey/Shit Match.

Trips/Lito- Trips Wins of course/Ok Match.

Taker/Henry- Taker wins/Shit.

Punk/Burke- Punk wins with the GTS/ MOTN.

The rest doesn't matter.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match) Orton finaly wins the big one. I reckon wwe will play a angle where cena pays too much attention on getting revenge on randy that he losses focus on defending his title. I smell a new champ here tonight

World Heavyweight Championship Match - I have a feeling Rey is going to win here and topple the giant. He won his last WHC in a triple Threat maybe he can pull another one tonight

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry - Usual UT return match. Big entrance-7min match-taker wins

Triple H vs. Carlito - This match is in favour of calito but trips will walk out as the winner. Possible match that may push carlito to look like a main eventer

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match) - Match of the night imo if given more than 15mins. Brightest upcoming stars in wwe.

Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match) - Mmmmm Beth to win

World Tag Team Championship Match - Hardy/MVP to retain to continue their fued futher. I like what wwe is doing here. After 2months of fueding together they are now partners. A nice way to keep the fued going and to freshen things for a while

WWE Tag Team Championship Match - Not into this one. Cade/trevor to retain

Aye, too bad he's put in the ring with such a shit wrestler. Definitely not a good match to return to. But after that, should be all good.

i agree having the taker back is a big positive because still at his age he is better than 95% of SD active roster:farttorch:

Does anyone notice the Intercontinental title isnt defended at this ppv. Jeff is still getting punished lol

I'd say not that he was getting punished, just that there was no one to fight him. Umaga and Kennedy are suspended, Carlito is in with Triple H, and Shelton, well, it's a little too late to add Shelton.

Does anyone notice the Intercontinental title isnt defended at this ppv. Jeff is still getting punished lol

He just won it, So I suppose they haven't had enough time to build up a feud.

Yeah, I'm only looking forward to Taker in the future. This match will be terrible and short more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back