Live Discussion: No Mercy 7/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to admit that was a nice swerve wit Trips winning the gold and then losing and Orton being a two time champ in a show not bad

ladies and gentleman the current reigning and defending, 3 time world champion Randy Orton

So HHHs entire 11th title reign was just an excuse to put him in the LMS match with Orton.

Had they just thrown HHH into the match from the start, it would have looked dumb and would have discredited the other top contenders. They worked it into the HHH vs. McMahon angle instead. Well played.

Haha I knew that would happen... everyone bitched at Triple H... now what??

well HHH can get closer to beating flairs record so using the mcmahon feud to get another quick number under his belt obviously helped.

And hes still ruined people tonight I sense Randy will feel the wrath of the shovel very soon.

I'll laugh my ass off if Y2J actually does come out, but only after the PPV goes off the air, and the footage is only available to WWEMobile users.

Too much screen time for Triple H. Way too much screen time. Total letdown with the WWE championship situation. It could have been so much better.

Randy sucks hes a arse in real life and is rewarded with a world title lol anyway doesn't this mean HHH now has a rematch clause? ;)

newp Nin.. im still hating on HHH for getting a free title reign out of the PPV.

Well he cant not have that record of Flairs that he wants so much now, can he?
The whole night was a big fucking waste of time to be honest and the 1st and 2nd Hunter matches served only to prepare his ego for having to lay down.

yeah..after trips won in the first match...was kinda obvious the LMS would still be the M.E. with Randy winning...but must say that maybe he will carry the title a little longer than is WHC reign, seeing as how i have been a fan of his since his days in evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back