Live Discussion: Royal Rumble 1/27/2008

i just wish that someone more other then cena would win something. cena is not and will never be a huge face like how the wwe wants him to be. he will never be a stone cold or rock or undertaker or hbk. i dont get why he is pushed so much. he is a OKAY wrestler and he does the same old sh*t every match. he has not lost at a PPV in over a year and a half. thats just insane. im glad he got booed when he was in the ring with HHH tonight during his "big return." i cant stand him.

i just wish that someone more other then cena would win something. cena is not and will never be a huge face like how the wwe wants him to be. he will never be a stone cold or rock or undertaker or hbk. i dont get why he is pushed so much. he is a OKAY wrestler and he does the same old sh*t every match. he has not lost at a PPV in over a year and a half. thats just insane. im glad he got booed when he was in the ring with HHH tonight during his "big return." i cant stand him.

their will never be another SCSA or the Rock... People dont understand that( I am not taking a shot at you personally)... Yep, that same ol shit, yep exciting the crowd is so bad.. how dare John Cena entertain... How dare :rolleyes:... He got a big pop, and a boo...they booed Mysterio for peep sakes.

Hornswoggle deserved it more than Cena. Cena is easily the worst champion I have ever seen, we can only hope McMahon wises up and sees this and doesn't give the belt back to Cena.

Hornswoggle deserved it more? I'm hoping you're overly-exaggerating, because if that's true, you might just have the worst case of "blind Cena hate" that I've ever seen. :p Okay... maybe not the worst.

Flames Out
Dragon

but he is the best thing on raw... It makes sense.

According to who?
Frankly I like the smackdown fist more than Cena (RIP SmackDown Fist.)
His fan base is 8 year olds, he's boring in the ring and he turned teh belt into a toy.
But that doesnt matter to Vince cause to him Cena=$

According to who?
His fan base is 8 year olds, he's boring in the ring and he turned teh belt into a toy.

Well the WWE is a business, and their job is too make money, and this is only this place that despises Cena. His fans are of all ages. did you see the people cheering him today? All ages, male or female.....

According to who?

What's wrong with 8 year olds? They're a lot smarter than the average smark- who can't even boo or cheer for the right person.

Guess what Cena=$ and $=The whole point.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well the WWE is a business, and their job is too make money, and this is only this place that despises Cena. His fans are of all ages. did you see the people cheering him today? All ages, male or female.....

Give it a month.
People were hating on Cena because he always "overcame the odds" and won when he was the underdog.
What do you think is gona happen when "the odds a re stacked against Cena" when he gos to Mania?
He wins and we get another 300+ day reign.
He's killing the creative team and theorganization

Give it a month.
People were hating on Cena because he always "overcame the odds" and won when he was the underdog.
What do you think is gona happen when "the odds a re stacked against Cena" when he gos to Mania?
He wins and we get another 300+ day reign.
He's killing the creative team and theorganization

yep by making money... how rude of him :rolleyes:

firstly i know there will never be another stone cold or rock, but cena isn't even close to them but he is pushed so much more then either of them ever had. he is being made out as a God. i just dont understand how the wwe can ignore all the boo's that were given to cena! on a night where fan should be sh*tting themselfs because of a huge return, they boo him!

Why do people assume that EVERY title reign Cena has is going to be really long? It was only his last title reign that lasted for a long period of time. Stop holding that against him. It's in the past by now.

Flames Out
Dragon

I just hope Cena doesn't get another title run anytime soon. Fine have him back and in the mix, but not another 2 year run. I don't personally care for Orton holding the strap, but at least it's something different, and he put on an excellent match with Jeff Hardy even protecting him by running into that near botched moonsault on the outside.

yes making money and decressing rating
Ratings have been going down since the attitude era and i can tell you this
Cena is not the solution.
He provides temproary ratin releif but the company should not soley dependon him for ratings

firstly i know there will never be another stone cold or rock, but cena isn't even close to them but he is pushed so much more then either of them ever had. he is being made out as a God. i just dont understand how the wwe can ignore all the boo's that were given to cena! on a night where fan should be sh*tting themselfs because of a huge return, they boo him!

they also booed Rey Mysterio, the biggest face on SD. Cena got a huge pop when it was all said and done.. did you hear the pop for his entrance? Come on it was shocking and the crowd loved it.

i think u guys need to make a "Cena Haters" club, their probably is one but seriously he doesn't care wat the haters think, u guys still watch him wrestle, which pays him nd makes him bigger! So GET OVER IT!:boobies: :boobs:

:2up:

yes making money and decressing rating
Ratings have been going down since the attitude era and i can tell you this
Cena is not the solution.
He provides temproary ratin releif but the company should not soley dependon him for ratings

they make money, and people still watch Raw... Cena is doing his job, he entertains the fans, and put on solid matches throughout the entire year... Damn him for making money

as a matter of fact, this is the first PPV i ordered in two years because i really like that the wwe was stepping out and starting a new era and pushing new guys like hardy. and right when it looked like something new and diffrent was going to come from the wwe, they go right back to the same old crap that has lost them rattings and fans. cena is just plain boring. same old sh*t. nothing new or exciting. the cena kali fued has to be the worst fued in wwe history. that was carp-tasitc. what ever happened to the rock v triple h or angle v big show. thats was quality.

they make money, and people still watch Raw... Cena is doing his job, he entertains the fans, and put on solid matches throughout the entire year... Damn him for making money

You dont get it
They arent making long term plans by just continually pushing Cena.
They need to esablish more up and coming names like kennedy,MVP, Morrison and Santino.
Only with a well balanced roster will the company be able to continue to survive.
Basing the progam on Cena is extremly short sighted

as a matter of fact, this is the first PPV i ordered in two years because i really like that the wwe was stepping out and starting a new era and pushing new guys like hardy. and right when it looked like something new and diffrent was going to come from the wwe, they go right back to the same old crap that has lost them rattings and fans. cena is just plain boring. same old sh*t. nothing new or exciting. the cena kali fued has to be the worst fued in wwe history. that was carp-tasitc. what ever happened to the rock v triple h or angle v big show. thats was quality.

True dat

Why do people assume that EVERY title reign Cena has is going to be really long? It was only his last title reign that lasted for a long period of time. Stop holding that against him. It's in the past by now.

Flames Out
Dragon

I am a Cena supporter ... so don't think I am bashing on you for that ... but ALL THREE of his title reigns were pretty long. His shortest reign was 133 Days ... which is more than FOUR MONTHS ... his other reigns are the epic 380 day reign (the longest reign since 1984) and 280 days (the 14th longest reign of all time). His reigns have been quite lengthy.

You dont get it
They arent making long term plans by just continually pushing Cena.
How arent they? By using the biggest face in the company?

They need to esablish more up and coming names like kennedy,MVP, Morrison and Santino.
Kennedy has flopped, MVP is working his way up the rankings, and Santino is just heel heat..
Only with a well balanced roster will the company be able to continue to survive.
Basing the progam on Cena is extremly short sighted
they do have a decent roster, Cena, Morrison, MVP, Jericho(even though he is a mid carder), so i do not see how basing their company through the biggest face is short sighted... Cena=Money :thumbsup:

I know that Cena is back in the world title hunt, but what world titles could he go for? Last year, the ECW title was an option. This year, the ECW champ was in the Rumble. Does that mean that the ECW title is now just a bonafide IC or US title? What do you guys think?

Kennedy had his chance, and he got busted with steroids, therefore he has flopped and it might take a while for him to get built back up.. He will be lucky if he ever wins heavyweight gold....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back