Live Discussion: Armageddon 16/12/2007

fuck theres 3 edges the real one and 2 clones

taker tombstones batista after choke slamming fake edges then real edge comes in whacks taker with chair and pins batista himself my god that was so easy to predict!

Melina is with me so no travesty.

Your cardboard cutout...
melina_standee-01.jpg
doesn't count:p

I called the ending exactly as it went lol taker knocks batista out and edge gets the pin it was so obvious SHAME ON WWE.

but this is good because now we know Taker will win the belt off Edge at WRESTLEMANIA YEAH MAN!

so I predicted the ending of this match to a T so ill do another prediction right now WM 24 Taker tombstones Edge in the middle of the ring and wins the belt and has that yeary long reign he was mean't to have this year - FACT.

The 3 edges had nothing to do with the actual end I predicted they were just distractions so taker and batista thought he was out.

I called the ending exactly as it went lol taker knocks batista out and edge gets the pin it was so obvious SHAME ON WWE.

but this is good because now we know Taker will win the belt off Edge at WRESTLEMANIA YEAH MAN!

But you didn't call the fake Edges;)

but that aside you were right Edge won, I suspect a rematch with Batista at the Rumble where Taker will screw him and Batista will get the title back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back