Kurt Angle vs. Sabu

virginpusher

Pre-Show Stalwart
The following is from ECW.com:

Tuesday night on ECW on Sci Fi, Kurt Angle and Sabu will go one on one for the first time ever. But this won't be any ordinary match; the winner will become the No. 1 Contender to the ECW World Title.

So i assume that this is the main event. Either way this could very well be a great matchup.

Its not extreme rules but it would be good...I think Sabu will win but hmm i really dont care who wins it will be good...A wrestling machine vs. a homicidal,suicidal, genocidal person Sabu...Also RVd might make an appearance...Bottom line this will be good ...

I've been looking forward to this match for a while, and I'm sure this will be one of the best Main Events since ECW was re-born under the WWE.

.JoeY said:
I've been looking forward to this match for a while, and I'm sure this will be one of the best Main Events since ECW was re-born under the WWE.

Yeah if not the best...the best so far would be the RVD/Big show match...But this one will probally take the cake...I hope Heyman doesnt screw Sabu..That would be a bad ending...

its weird becuase hasnt heyman been saying sabu wont get a title shot, now he puts him in a # 1 conetender match

Im really looking forward to it but I really hope this is an extream rules match Ive been waiting to see this match happen and I hope it lives up to the hype.

Who ever wins I hope they beat the Big Show for the gold

Hopefully is a good match with a double dq ending or a count out so it can be a triple threat match at summerslam!!!

This will be a five star match, but Sabu will most likely win, or get screwed by The Big Show.

I am undecided as to whats going on. They could have heyman screw sabu and continue with that angle. Angle goes on to face bigshow to take the title and it could wind up with RVD vs Angle fued followed by a sabu vs RVD feud which would make the most sense.

I think keeping the title on Big Show isnt the best idea. The real ECW fans seem not to approve and its better to move on.

According to WZ Heyman has more control again so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back